[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

il y a une heure, DjuradjKastriot a dit :

But when I watch schedule for Serbian 1st division for last 7 match write Final phase 1,2,3... That is play off. Maybe is only error in schedule.

There is no plays off, from season 2018/19.

In the season 17/18, there is play offs

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, claassen said:

@cel1234: No, because these competition is very instable and in the database, there is only club of Port Vila 1st, 2nd and 3rd division. No clubs of minor islands.

@bigmattb28 Yes, I will do later

@Jowinho : For Mexico 3rd division, yes, I'm going to try

@DjuradjKastriot: in the pack, Serbia update in the folder Europe

Thanks Claassen so you do 2 clubs from Port Vila go into Champions League ??

@claassen Dutch League.

Derde Divisie Zondag 1 promotion, Derde Divisie Zaterdag 4 promotions, this should be 2 promotions in both Divisions?

In rules Tweede Divisie it says: Bottom 2 teams are relegated to Hoofdklasse Zondag C, this should be Derde Divisie and 1 team in Derde Divisie Zondag and 1 team in Derde Divisie Zaterdag?

Kind regards.

@Eljayem It's a display bug in the rules because I verified and all is OK, when you click on it

And, you must remove the files "real names of competitions" that can sometimes conflict with my updates, because I use competitions extinct in the database (and without historics) for create competitions who doesn't exist in the database (excepted missing countries of Africa where I did a special file), so that there is a compatibility between my 250 updates, and no crash!

Edited by claassen

17 minutes ago, claassen said:

@Eljayem It's a display bug in the rules because I verified and all is OK, when you click on it

And, you must remove the files "real names of competitions" that can sometimes conflict with my updates, because I use competitions extinct in the database (and without historics) for create competitions who doesn't exist in the database (excepted missing countries of Africa where I did a special file), so that there is a compatibility between my 250 updates, and no crash!

Aw ok. I noticed that two teams relageted from second to third division where put in the third division saterday and not both, so I dunno.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb lo.simon:

Nice work but you've forget Austria Regional league

There is a change in the league system 2018 and that makes it complicated to activate the lower leagues.

@marcolmo: Yes, it's an error of me, well seen! I put Somali teams to Mali. It will be fixed in the next release.

@Keani : No, the awards that there are in my updates are those already in the database.  No creation of awards because it creates new IDs and so, the updates could conflict with each other.

@Spurs_Q8 : Yes, I will do USA and all North America missing countries, before Christmas.

@lo.simon : It is impossible to do Austria correctly this year, because of the change of format in 1st and 2nd division, from season 18/19. I can do it but by removing some rules of 1st and 2nd division, so I don't prefer to do it.

@realhorrorshow : In the real life, there is no promotion between 3rd and 2nd division to Ireland.. So, it's OK.

@howabe : No, don't use it the file.  I am rebuilding the CONCACAF Champions League and reworking the 7 Central American updates, so that the continentals qualifications are OK to 100%  between the CONCACAF Champions League and the CONCACAF League, which is not easy (.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_in_CONCACAF_club_competitions#Champions_League ) But I have a plan :) The only problem is the " Caribbean Club Championship fourth place " qualified for the CONCACAF League..

@lionel messi Yes, I will do Crimea.

1 minute ago, claassen said:

@marcolmo: Yes, it's an error of me, well seen! I put Somali teams to Mali. It will be fixed in the next release.

@Keani : No, the awards that there are in my updates are those already in the database.  No creation of awards because it creates new IDs and so, the updates could conflict with each other.

@Spurs_Q8 : Yes, I will do USA and all North America missing countries, before Christmas.

@lo.simon : It is impossible to do Austria correctly this year, because of the change of format in 1st and 2nd division, from season 18/19. I can do it but by removing some rules of 1st and 2nd division, so I don't prefer to do it.

@realhorrorshow : In the real life, there is no promotion between 3rd and 2nd division to Ireland.. So, it's OK.

@howabe : No, don't use it the file.  I am rebuilding the CONCACAF Champions League and reworking the 7 Central American updates, so that the continentals qualifications are OK to 100%  between the CONCACAF Champions League and the CONCACAF League, which is not easy (.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_in_CONCACAF_club_competitions#Champions_League ) But I have a plan :) The only problem is the " Caribbean Club Championship fourth place " qualified for the CONCACAF League..

@lionel messi Yes, I will do Crimea.

awsome your a star.

52 minuti fa, claassen ha scritto:

So, are you going to add both Caribbean Clubs Competitions? 

Great job, as always :)

Edited by forzaformia

thank you!
I've come across this database mega pack on Passion FM but i need help with downloading it. On step 4 of the instructions it says that
(Since all files are sorted by continent it is important to copy all the .fmf files into the Editor Data Folder)

Can you please explain this part? i don't understand what i'm supposed to do after extracting the downloaded content to the editor data file. 

19 minutes ago, YO97 said:

thank you!
I've come across this database mega pack on Passion FM but i need help with downloading it. On step 4 of the instructions it says that
(Since all files are sorted by continent it is important to copy all the .fmf files into the Editor Data Folder)

Can you please explain this part? i don't understand what i'm supposed to do after extracting the downloaded content to the editor data file. 

you need to take them all out of their induvidal continents folders and but them in the editor data file like this.

Capture.JPG

@Matiasu: yes, I saw that it was in the changelist of patch 18.2. So, I'm going to try to do Austria again.  :)

Patch 18.2 also destroyed all my continental qualifications for South American updates and New Zealand. :(  But this is fixed for the next release Sunday night.  (not a lot of updates this time but improvements and fixes with the patch 18.2).

For North America continental qualifications with the Concacaf league and Concacaf Champio's League, it's lot of work and reflexion , in order to get around the rules hardcoded but I am very close to it, it is in test.
Continental qualifications will be 99% OK for North America (Concacaf champions league and concacaf league)  :)

I think that I have found a possible problem with the Japan file. All the leagues have just finished their first season, and yet 90% of the teams don't have managers and aren't appointing any. I ran a trial and applied for the jobs, and was told it was unsuccessful as the interview process was over (appointment likely very soon) however, 6 months later and nothing had changed and no appointments had been made.

I don't have much time right now, but I released NASL & USL on the workshop.
And tonight, I will release Mexico 3rd and 4th
division

@realhorrorshow: No

@niceman14 : USA available on my workshop. For Australia, there is a problem with salarial budget to A-League, when you active my NPL update. I don't know why, it's to rework.

@Watson156 : it's not a problem relative to the update. it's a bug that only Sigames can to correct.

@lo.simon: I don"t see promotion/relegation between the 1st and 2nd division in your link ?? For 2nd and 3rd division, it"s already OK.

Edited by claassen

@Mushtaq : OK, I will include it in my file OFC Champions League, for the next update.

I will release tomorrow or wednesday the next pack, with USA, Mexico, Concacaf League, Concacaf Champion's League and the corrections for the continental Qualifications to South America, North America and New-Zealand files. ( which were destroyed with patch 18.2))

For the Concacaf Leagues and Concacaf Champion's League, I will include an explication in a file notepad in the pack , because it's very very complicated and for an optimal use, it's essentiel to select the updates " Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Salvador, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua and the CFU Championship"  (in playable or non playable, it's OK).  With it, the qualifications are correct to 100% (even the 4th of CFU Championship qualified for the Concacaf League!).

If these updates are not in the folder "editor data" , the files Concacaf League and Concacaf Champions League will not work.

@claassen  In My link on the right (in the descritpion)  and this text

"As of 2017, it is now makes up a tier 2 and tier 3 football league system of Singapore behind the professional S.League with rules of promotion and relegation applied for teams in NFL Division One and NFL Division Two with no Island Wide League for the year. With 12 and 11 teams making up for Division 1 and Division 2 respectively.The teams play a two-round league format, with a Home-Away format. The league features promotions and relegations for all the teams in both divisions, where the top two teams of a division will be promoted to the upper division, and the last two of a division will be relegated to the lower division. "

@lo.simon: yes, I read but the explication is not very clear.

Because, t hey don't mention that there is 2 relegations of S-League here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.League or here: http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=competition&id=137&view=rules

So, I think that it's just between Division 2 and Division 3. The S-League remains a closed competition ? To be continued...

il y a une heure, claassen a dit :

@lo.simon: yes, I read but the explication is not very clear.

Because, t hey don't mention that there is 2 relegations of S-League here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.League or here: http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=competition&id=137&view=rules

So, I think that it's just between Division 2 and Division 3. The S-League remains a closed competition ? To be continued...

Yes, it's not clear. I don't understand the rules between the S-League and the NFL Division one...

Sorry for the difficulties lol

2 hours ago, claassen said:

I will release tomorrow or wednesday the next pack, with USA, Mexico, Concacaf League, Concacaf Champion's League and the corrections for the continental Qualifications to South America, North America and New-Zealand files. ( which were destroyed with patch 18.2))

Out of interest, what did the update change to mess up the qualification?

il y a 37 minutes, howabe a dit :

Out of interest, what did the update change to mess up the qualification?

In the South American updates (Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela), I added a phase "continental qualification" so that all qualifications are OK for these countries, because it's complicated also with the apertura and clausura stages, it was the only way to do well.
I put indices for the teams and with the patch 18.2, I don't know why but these indices were reversed. So, it was not good anymore and those who had to qualify for the Copa Sudamerica were qualified for the Copa libertadores and vice versa.. But it's fixed for the next release.

Edited by claassen

1st post updated ;)

Changes to 21/12/2017
- 5 new updates:
North America: Antigua&Barbuda, Mexico, USA
Continental Competitions: Concacaf League, Concacaf Champion's League

Improvements:
- Mali: Fix bugs with Somali teams to Mali.
- Andorra, Ukraine, Wales: fix minor rules
- San Marino: Added the support match if less than 4 points difference between the 3rd and 4th of each groups
- Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela and New-Zealand: fix continental qualifications (100% real) (which had been destroyed with patch 18.2)
- Reworked the 7 Central American updates + the CFU Championship, in link with the Concacaf League & Champion's League, for real continental qualifications for this 2 competitions (notepad file explicative included on that).
- OFC Champions League: Added 1/4 finals, from 2018, like IRL
- Ligue des Antilles: fix for the 4th of leagues of Guadeloupe and Martinique
- Mediterranean Games: Added 2018 version (then 2021, 2025..etc)

Edited by claassen

Thanks claassen, I want to try central America though I'd prefer loading just one league if possible (pc aging a bit...), do you think it would be better to play with default Concacaf continental competitions in that case? 

@Richiness : For Australia, I'll see but I think I'll have to redo it, to fix this bug.. :(

@kandersson :  You can select just one or two countries in playable and put all the other countries in non-playable. In non-playable, it doesn't affect the speed of the game, and you can get a glimpse of what's going on in the world, why why deprive oneself?  :) And on the workshop,   someone has tested all my updates until 2032, without crash !

@shawn_strat: Yes, Canada will be done before 2018.

@claassen  i would like to refer something. I loaded the CONCACAF leagues you stated (along with the Concacaf League and Ch.League etc.), but i didn't control a team from
North America. I saved. And when i went to load the game, every time i got the ' unable to load the file' message. Is it because i didn't control a North American team??  

Edited by asapas

Just now, fcdallas said:

Yes, this happened to me as well.  

22 minutes ago, asapas said:

@claassen  i would like to refer something. I loaded the CONCACAF leagues you stated (along with the Concacaf League and Ch.League etc.), but i didn't control a team from
North America. I saved. And when i went to load the game, every time i got the ' unable to load the file' message. Is it because i didn't control a North American team??