• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KUBI said:

Did you set end of season to May?

Nation season update date: 20 June

• 4th lvl Parrent division promotion playoff date: 18-25 Apr.
  • 4th lvl Parrent division relegation playoff date: 22 Apr.
  • 4th lvl Child division end date: 8 Apr.
  • 5th lvl division end date: 8 Apr.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb mentese:

Nation season update date: 20 June

• 4th lvl Parrent division promotion playoff date: 18-25 Apr.
  • 4th lvl Parrent division relegation playoff date: 22 Apr.
  • 4th lvl Child division end date: 8 Apr.
  • 5th lvl division end date: 8 Apr.

I guess they go on holiday because the child division end date is set to 8. April.

vor 1 Minute schrieb erikeagles:

I dont get it.

I think I remove some teams.

Thanks for your help.

Simply change the amount of teams in round 1 from 8 to 16. (first row)

Matches = 8

2 hours ago, mentese said:

Hi.

I made a lower league patch, but i ham having a annoying error for the late playoffs. Because of my main league stage finishes on april, my players aregoing away for vacation and i have to play with my youth players for the may playoffs. How to resolve this? Any idea?

I had same problem 4-5 years ago and i cant remember how i solve it. Where can i download that file?

54 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

I had same problem 4-5 years ago and i cant remember how i solve it. Where can i download that file?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0yb5o9qwcrjtyv3/Turkish_Super_Patch_20_by_Affluence.fmf/file

image.thumb.png.75ee3dd00fc48bf555060523e755571d.png

It's an annoying issue m8 :DHere is my calendar for league structures and db file.

Turkish Super Patch 20 by Affluence.fmf

Edited by mentese

4 minutes ago, mentese said:

Have you used maybe playoff made on previous editor? My structure was from previous editor so i think i solved it when i created playoff again in new editor.

Just now, krlenjushka said:

Have you used maybe playoff made on previous editor? My structure was from previous editor so i think i solved it when i created playoff again in new editor.

No i just merged data from the previous data. Rest i made all from zero.

When I want to edit the country rules so that that the Bundesliga is split into two separate leagues(Bundesliga A and B) for some reason only Bundesliga A appears in the drop-down menu.Both competitions are exact clones of another and both have 9 teams in them,I’m very confused.Can someone help?

Edited by Pitohui

vor 4 Stunden schrieb erikeagles:

Hello

I want to change some rules about ranking in the league's 

Where can I change this? 

Things like goal differents 

Stage --> League settings --> League sorting rules

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Pitohui:

When I want to edit the country rules so that that the Bundesliga is split into two separate leagues(Bundesliga A and B) for some reason only Bundesliga A appears in the drop-down menu.Both competitions are exact clones of another and both have 9 teams in them,I’m very confused.Can someone help?

You need to add a parent competition like Bundesliga and add the two others as child competition.

19 hours ago, KUBI said:

You need to add a parent competition like Bundesliga and add the two others as child competition.

I have done that,the Bundesliga(empty) is my parent competition,but I can’t see the Bundesliga B in the drop-down menu when editing this in the country rules.

EDIT:Apparently the Problem was that i created Bundesliga B as a copy of Bundesliga A,this might actually be a bug(creating it from Scratch worked fine)

Edited by Pitohui
Problem solved

Simplest of simple questions - I hope!

When I open the editor I get a loading bar that says 'Loading Database' but when I go to edit the only button available is Add. There's no records displayed when I click on the various categories.

All I want to do is remove Pochettino and his staff from Spurs before taking them on, but I can't seem to find a way to actually edit the database. Clearly I'm missing something obvious, so if someone can help me out that'd be much appreciated! :)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Majick:

Simplest of simple questions - I hope!

When I open the editor I get a loading bar that says 'Loading Database' but when I go to edit the only button available is Add. There's no records displayed when I click on the various categories.

All I want to do is remove Pochettino and his staff from Spurs before taking them on, but I can't seem to find a way to actually edit the database. Clearly I'm missing something obvious, so if someone can help me out that'd be much appreciated! :)

There is a thread for beginners:

vor 3 Stunden schrieb SteveUK:

If i was to say remove the manager of Arsenal and several staff using the editor(not the in-game editor), do the wage budgets/finance adjust automatically?

No, you need to adjust that manually.

Hey all,

I have a question about how to create league structure. Ukrainian league structure increases by 2 teams every year until it gets to 16. (12, 14, 16) In FM manages to do that by creating 3 leagues variants (using different start and end dates) for the top league and three league variants for the second one. My question is that if I add new leagues below do I also need to make 3 versions of every league? 

Thank you so much for any answers :) 

I'm looking to do a custom save where I create several clubs and managers in a similar style to what Red Bull have done. The initial club I want to create is fine, I can just do that in the pre-game editor, but I then want to have a new club formed/real club changed to fit the "brand" several years into the save, like RB Salzburg (2005) and RB Lepzig (2009). Is the IN GAME editor capable of doing this to a satisfactory level? Just wondering before I buy it. Also, would something like this be possible in the PRE-GAME editor, for example creating something to happen at a scheduled time in the future, such as on X date in the future Y club changes to Z club, or create a club pre game that comes into existance several years into the save?

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Regarding kits: Is there a way to swap a team's kits around? For example: I'd like to use my team's third kit on away games and vice versa. On a similar note, would using a team's home kit away as well work the same way?

15 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Anyone know what order a club vision will be taken from?  You can assign ideas to the club, the chairman, the director of football etc? which if any takes precedent? 

I'm almost sure it's chairman's first. Then it's club and next is staff etc.

Hello mates,

I am trying to edit a database.  I converted the national rules to advanced rules, but the "Lowest active league" list turns grey and disabled.

What further edit is needed to enable selecting league levels?

1788426108_QQ20200105150621.thumb.jpg.4efd5986978a559d579adc68fe288b15.jpg

On 13/12/2019 at 13:50, succ said:

Need some help. I have added the Hungarian Third Division and added Hungarian Fourth Division. Third Div have 3 groups with 3-3 teams to relegate and a relegation playoff which is basically a matchless league table of the 3 groups' 13th placed teams and the last one relegates, so 10 teams relegates from Third Div. Fourth Div have 20 group, each group winner plays in a promotion playoff cup and 10 teams get promotion.

I used Advanced Rules to achieve this, but when I validate nation rules Third and Fourth Div rules get validated, but First and Second Div's rules throws error in the second year and saying only 9 teams relegated from Third Div and 10 promoted from Fourth. I've tried out literally everything, the leagues are ending in time, but somehow in the second year the Third Div relegation playoff won't succeed.

Can someone take a look on my editor file and help me out? I would really appreciate it, many Hungarian fans are waiting for this database :)

Hungarian Database Extension.fmf 94.34 kB · 0 downloads

By any chance, did someone had some time to check this out? It would be a great help for the Hungarian FM Community :)

Hi there, just a quick question about the online network games and the use of the in game editor. About to start a season with a group of friends and I'm wondering if the use of it can be seen by them. One of them is really good the game and just want to troll him abit haha. Obviously tell him at the end of the season, but the bants will be great 👍

I really need help before becoming completely crazy !!! Let me explain I make some changes in certain championships and...sometimes when i start a new game my changes appear effectively and sometimes...NOT !!! I guess that i certainly do something or not or wrong... So then, who could give me the precise and complete procedure for making chages in competition ? An example : i modified the German Bundesliga including Dynamo Berlin and now Dynamo Berlin appears everytime. I tried to do the same with eg Reinickendorfer Fuchse, but there it doesn't work !!! So please tell me from A to Z exactly what to do, what to save, where to save, what to load, what in which files, etc Sure that i forget some important things .....Pleeeeeeease i am ready to destroy my PC.....!!!!!

6 minutes ago, rakkham said:

I really need help before becoming completely crazy !!! Let me explain I make some changes in certain championships and...sometimes when i start a new game my changes appear effectively and sometimes...NOT !!! I guess that i certainly do something or not or wrong... So then, who could give me the precise and complete procedure for making chages in competition ? An example : i modified the German Bundesliga including Dynamo Berlin and now Dynamo Berlin appears everytime. I tried to do the same with eg Reinickendorfer Fuchse, but there it doesn't work !!! So please tell me from A to Z exactly what to do, what to save, where to save, what to load, what in which files, etc Sure that i forget some important things .....Pleeeeeeease i am ready to destroy my PC.....!!!!!

Just answered your question in the other thread you posted.

And please don't post the same question in three different threads. One thread is enough. I locked the third thread.

1. Anyone know if there is a quick way to mass edit 'staff responsibilties' ? 
2. Can you only use "override nation rules / use alongside nation rules" option iun advanced? (cant remember if this was basic rule thing last year)

Don't know if this is the right place for questions regarding the ingame editor, if not, please move it or point me to the right thread/forum.

So the question is basically: is there any comprehensive list of things you can (and/or can't) edit with the ingame editor? The information I find available is very scarce.

Can you edit contract (details)? Injuries? Transfers?

Can you edit the same things as with f.e. FMRTE? More? Less?

26 minutes ago, TeiwazVIE said:

Don't know if this is the right place for questions regarding the ingame editor, if not, please move it or point me to the right thread/forum.

So the question is basically: is there any comprehensive list of things you can (and/or can't) edit with the ingame editor? The information I find available is very scarce.

Can you edit contract (details)? Injuries? Transfers?

Can you edit the same things as with f.e. FMRTE? More? Less?

Here is not the place to discuss FMTRE.

With regards to the in game editor, you can contracts, injuries and move people around with loans and transfers. You can edit clubs to a certain extent and other stuff as well.

Playing a game online with friends and the host has used the in game editor to modify some rules, like enabling registration anytime.

I suspect some of his players have been modified however is there anyway to check this? I already know that the game will say the editor has been used, however is there a way to tell if a players attributes, CA/PA has been modified?

If not would be good to add this for online players