FM18 BLUE MATTER Knap 433

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, grasu said:

Does this tactic work if you don't have CFs? I'm having a very hard time finding a tactic that's consistent and players are much harder to come by this year.

one of my 3 tops CF bought only below 500k. need finishing, determination, natural fitness,  accelattion, pace , stamina not less than 12  

3 hours ago, edwardhck73 said:

one of my 3 tops CF bought only below 500k. need finishing, determination, natural fitness,  accelattion, pace , stamina not less than 12  

I don't have 500k, let alone the salary some of these players command. I'm just wondering if this will work with DLFs, False 9s or TMs (support).

Wow @knap this Tactic is the dogs bollocks pal.

I won the league with Boro easily and won the F.A Cup beating Tottenham Man Utd and Arsenal aswell as Man City in the Final.

Here is a bunch of screen shots

I haven't Signed anyone as this was purely just my test with this tactic.

Assombolonga was injured for 6 month's and missed the entire last 6 month's of the season but still had 15 goals from 19 league games

I can only imagine what this would be like with a Top side or brilliant attacking side.

My only critique would be the defending can be suspect at times and i conceded maybe 10-15 more goals than i would like but hey i won the majority of my games so can not be to harsh.

Once again i have to take my hat off to you @knap Brillaint work on last years game and you have started strongly on this one too.

Well Done Sir.

Assombalonga.jpg

Bamford.jpg

Boro vs Arsenal.jpg

Boro vs Man City.jpg

Boro vs Man Utd.jpg

Boro vs Tottenham.jpg

Braithwaite.jpg

Gestede.jpg

Transfers.jpg

Final Position.jpg

22 minutes ago, knap said:

Welcome back as not seen you around for a while, although your tactics are still requested.

Always been a bit of a we can score more than you tactic.

I've always been lurking in the background but don't have the time to make anything these days so relying on others to provide the tactics for me

Unbeaten in brazilian third division.

5a0caa762f9ed_SILCampeonatoBrasileiroSrieC_OverviewStages-2.thumb.png.d41f61cf1e8e72a20dd034864f15a717.png5a0caa4147ab5_SILCampeonatoBrasileiroSrieC_AwardsAwardWinners.thumb.png.ebccfa0c0532e851925dcdf572dda3cb.png

I put together a pretty strong squad for this standard but still!

In this thread I've seen strikers with 'beat offside trap' PPM scoring a lot (Icardi, Pazzini), is it something you'd suggest for STC position? As you can see my striker did very well without that PPM, wonder if beating offside could help him score more or just keep him offside 5-6 times per game?

Knap, do you think the tactic could perform losing one of the 3 forwards?

wonder if playing a DM (Half back maybe) might sure the defence up.

im probably clutching at straws but I really don’t enjoy playing 3 strikers.

cheers

On 15.11.2017 at 18:35, Mr Hough said:

Wow @knap this Tactic is the dogs bollocks pal.

I won the league with Boro easily and won the F.A Cup beating Tottenham Man Utd and Arsenal aswell as Man City in the Final.

Here is a bunch of screen shots

I haven't Signed anyone as this was purely just my test with this tactic.

Assombolonga was injured for 6 month's and missed the entire last 6 month's of the season but still had 15 goals from 19 league games

I can only imagine what this would be like with a Top side or brilliant attacking side.

My only critique would be the defending can be suspect at times and i conceded maybe 10-15 more goals than i would like but hey i won the majority of my games so can not be to harsh.

Once again i have to take my hat off to you @knap Brillaint work on last years game and you have started strongly on this one too.

Well Done Sir.

Assombalonga.jpg

Bamford.jpg

Boro vs Arsenal.jpg

Boro vs Man City.jpg

Boro vs Man Utd.jpg

Boro vs Tottenham.jpg

Braithwaite.jpg

Gestede.jpg

Transfers.jpg

Final Position.jpg

Which tactic?

On 15-11-2017 at 09:35, edwardhck73 said:

Is this true or are the crucial attributes Dribbling, 1st Touch, Heading, Long Shots, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Composure, Decisions, Off the ball, vision, Acceleration, Agility and Strength like given in the game for a CF Support role?

I have to say this tactic is the best I've ever experienced on the game. I started in league two, broke the league points tally. Now I'm almost finished my second season and have already broken the league one goal record and I'm on my way to break the points tally again. On top of that I am in the FA cup semi final after knocking out two premier league teams. Like I said, best tactic ever.. almost to the point where it breaks the game lol. 

14 minutes ago, gooders11 said:

Sorry if this is slightly off topic but if I was to start a new game on FMT would I have to do the real name fix logos etc or as I've already done that for the full fm18 it would work also for touch?

Fm touch creates its own dB folders within the football manager 2018 steam app folder, so,yes you need to do the real name fix again. Likewise for graphics. 

Weighted Averages system just gives a higher ranking to the key attributes 

say a Fast striker

Key Finishing pace acceleration

2nd ranked Dribbling first touch OTB 

3rd ranked  Composure Agility

4th  ranked passing anticipation Creativity Passing balance

5th ranked Crossing LS Decisions Flair

How you rank them is up to you and you can prioritise certain attributes like detemination

Fantastic tactic  Knap.

I used it throughout my 2nd season with the Spurs. 

A few things i have noticed while watching every game is.

- The team as a whole does attempt a lot of long shots. while there are better options available. 
- The defence gets a lot of yellow cards. Total: 87 yellow and 7 red cards in 56 matches.
- Especially against teams who play with a moved up WB and Winger/IF my IWB has trouble defending that. Because he rushes in trying to take the ball of the WB which then passes the ball in to space behind my IWB too the opposition winger/IF and against top teams it is likely to result into a goal. 

Here are my results playing only your tactic 2nd season. NO OI's

I did sign some players.

I bought: Icardi (Key player), Belotti (Key player), Goretzka (Rotation), Samper (Rotation), Eggestein (Rotation), Zielinski (First team player) 

Sold: Gazzaniga, Son Heung Min (Man UTD offered 54 mil so :-), Wanyama, Lamela, Edwards

Lost the CL semi final against Barcalona. 2-1 (home) 1-5 (away)

Spurs.JPG

Blue Matter Tac looks very solid @knap

First season with The Arsenal and won the treble. Had a 40 games unbeaten run.

My strikers really preformed

Lacazette 32 goals 20 assists
Belotti 25 goals 13 assists
Welbeck 22 goals 15 assists
M.Dembele 19 goals 11 assists

TheGunners40gamesunbeaten.png

TheGunners40gamesunbeaten1.png

TheGunnersUnbeatenrun2.png

TheGunnersPlayersStatsSeason1.png

TheGunnersLeague.png

Just now, knap said:

That was a long unbeaten run after Leicester.

Yes! Team was amazing, had a little dip towards the end of the season. i did rotate alot during the season, the tactic takes alot of energy from the players so a big squad is a must.. up front welbeck andone lacazette belotti vietto dembele all got gametime.. only real disappointment was the loss to m'borough otherwise a cracking season! played all games with highlight mode - key.

Definitely a great tactic for top-tier teams. Went unbeaten in the German Bundesliga with Bayern using this tactic.

However, when I used it with West Ham I really struggled. Great tactic for big teams but not so much for smaller or mid-table teams.

Archived