FM18 BLUE MATTER Knap 433

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seldom play outside of England. I used a few tactics last year with Barcelona  looking for highest scoring tactic, which was BLUE MATTER 433 with 177 goals.

The most adaptable tactics are probably WOF 343 or 352 and the 4 Volante tactics.

20 minutes ago, knap said:

I seldom play outside of England. I used a few tactics last year with Barcelona  looking for highest scoring tactic, which was BLUE MATTER 433 with 177 goals.

The most adaptable tactics are probably WOF 343 or 352 and the 4 Volante tactics.

I agree on WOF 343. I tested with Barcelona and had great results with all 3 teams: Barcelona, Barcelona B and U19. I know all of them are good, but if all of them would have been tested, which one, in your opinion, would be the most close to Goodbye 3430 results from last year? There must be one! Thanks for your quick reply

Strikerless is still working, although not tested in latest update, but for under dogs only. WOF 343 I think will be closest to best all round tactic, as based on last years WOF 3430/

Rough guide as what tactics to use

Top team

BLUE MATTER 433

WOF 343

VOLANTE 442

GOODBYE 4231

Midsomer 442

Sub Top

WOF 343

Volante 442

VOLANTE 4411

ARGUS 3421

Underdog

Volante 442 anchor

WOF 343

WOF 352

Strikerless

9 hours ago, AlexcH said:

Hi! I have just started a game as Parma F.C. Im wondering which KNAP tactics I can use? Im Sub Top. 

Thanks!

I'm using Bluematter with my Parma save, I'm in my 6th season.

Won the title in my 4th & 5th season.

Won the Cup in the 3rd and 4th season.

Planning has just started on a new ground also.

2 hours ago, Wyer said:

I'm using Bluematter with my Parma save, I'm in my 6th season.

Won the title in my 4th & 5th season.

Won the Cup in the 3rd and 4th season.

Planning has just started on a new ground also.

WOW, Nice! Did you use the tactic the first season? ( Some player recommendations? :p

18 hours ago, AlexcH said:

WOW, Nice! Did you use the tactic the first season? ( Some player recommendations? :p

Used it from day 1 on the save.

Ambrose from Man City, he can fire you to promotion and more.

PM me if you want more advice on Parma.

sorry i didn't reply sooner. season 1 in league one with my screenshots i used blue matter vol2 from the op. likewise i did season  2 in the championship and had equally impressive results which will be shown below. im now about to beging my season in the premier league which will be a hell of a test given i had £30 million to spend and a maximum wage per player of 30-40 k to assemble a squad that was of premier league quality with a side that had been built on loans since i had zero transfer budget my first 2 seasons. anyway i will be going into season 3 with a squad that is made up of a lot of cheap young talent and no regens. i have a shortlist of potential wonderkids and ive tapped into that for players that havent quite developed yet and are available for a few million each to allow enough faces to come in with my budget. no marquee signings but i have made a couple of coups.

below will be my screenshots of my 2nd season promotion and then i will do a follow up post of season 3's end of which i will be using vol3 in the op and i will also include my transfer history and squad so you can see what i was working with.

2017-12-07.png

2017-12-07 (1).png

Archived