FM15: Manchester United F.C. - I'm loving Angel instead

DavidBeckham

He does seem better in the CM position but I move him on the left because I want Herrera in the middle >_>

Anyone have an issue with transfers?

I bidded 15million for Barkley, Everton demand 50+million for him. At the same time they accept a bid of 2.5 million from Chelsea. That's just a **** take.

I know the feeling mate. Transfers make no sense at times. Did you try to negotiate anyway?

I remember signing Ashley Williams for 7 after Swansea demanded 25.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know the feeling mate. Transfers make no sense at times. Did you try to negotiate anyway?

I remember signing Ashley Williams for 7 after Swansea demanded 25.

I negotiated and Everton wanted 60million...

I've already uploaded the save as a bug on the bug forums.

Unforuntately my double-winning conquering Manchester united file is now 'dead', apparently there's a bug that isn't save-game compatible if you started in the Beta and requires a completely new save file. So I have to restart my damn save now. =/

I might ditch the 4-3-3 and go for a 4-4-2 diamond this time.

just a side track, before purchasing the in games editor, any idea if it can allow you to transfer players from one club to another?

purpose being when the Jan window opens i would like to move any real life transfer to man utd in my long term save game.

Cheers

has anyone played the full game and not allowed transfers during the first window. I got to January and my transfer budget is £18m. is this the same for everyone as you get 60m if you allow transfers in the summer?

Thanks

Yes, same for everyone I believe. The board look at the finances and have a little hissy fit at the amount still owing on the debt and the levels at which they now have to repay it.

I negotiated and Everton wanted 60million...

I've already uploaded the save as a bug on the bug forums.

Unforuntately my double-winning conquering Manchester united file is now 'dead', apparently there's a bug that isn't save-game compatible if you started in the Beta and requires a completely new save file. So I have to restart my damn save now. =/

I might ditch the 4-3-3 and go for a 4-4-2 diamond this time.

That sucks mate :/

I've been having a blast with both a 4411 and a 451 using wide playmakers on attack on both wings.

Anyone suggest RB/LW/ST? I'm near end of 2016/17 season with about £300m to spend. Di Maria will probably leave at end of the season after saying he wants to join Bayern. I have Reus at RW so I may switch him to LW and then have Januzaj at RW.. decisions, decisions..

11w3bpj.jpg

3304i0m.jpg

Manchester United - Season 1 : Pre-Season

Well things in my newly restarted save have gone differently from what I had intended. Player have came in that I didn't expect and players have/or are about to leave. I'm finding players being very temperamental, had the usual De Gea discussion but I told him I'd accept a bid that matches my valuation(which stands at £48m), no bids so far. I also had fall outs with Fellainiand Rooney who have both been told to find new clubs.

I'm playing a 4-3-3/4-5-1depending on the situation, opponents and if in wanting to close out a game. That's a really valuable tool I'm finding in this version of FM, the ability to **** up shop in the last day 20 mins of a game. If you can find a good set up to stifle the opponents I'd really suggest using it to stop those pesky late comebacks. I had some frustration in the transfer market, Marco Reus, despite offering him a really ridiculous contract he showed his commitment to Dortmund and decided to stay with BVB for a lot less money. I guess the lure of Champions League football is a big factor also. After realising I wasn't gonna get my number #1 target in Reus I took some time, had a major look around for an alternative and decided to sign two young players for the price of Reus. The first was Maximillian Meyer, while not a carbon copy of Reus he was close enough and young enough I felt I could mould him through training and tutoring, he also had the benefit of having a really low minimum fee release clause of £15.75m. Bid accepted I offered him, like Reus, a bumper deal to move to Old Trafford but again he knocked us back to sign a much lower paying deal with Schalke. I'm guessing the pull of Unitef has slipped with not playing in Europe.

Ins and outs wise I went a bit different from my beta save due to circumstances listed above :

Out's

Ashley Young - Spurs - £16m : Spread and with add ons will reach £18m

Darren Fletcher - Southampton - £4.1m : Age and wages went over heart here.

Anderson - West Ham - £4.7m : had all the good intentions to persevere and give him the session but the midfield got too busy after a couple of signings.

In's

Eder Alvarez Balanta - £4.8m : Obvious signing, couldn't miss out as he looks like an imposing force again, was thinking of trying to train him Into a DMC but some stats holding that back. Did send him back on loan for year to get a full season of games though.

Dede - £16m : A solid commanding centre back that we are really lacking in the real world. Has some pretty solid stats in key areas aswell as having a decent amount pace. At a relatively good age and adds to the South American contingent, wondering if it would benefit playing him as the right sided CB so he's playing next to Rafael.

Munir - £10.25m : With that minimum fee release clause being so low there's no way I could pass up the chance to sign a player who if if left it would have probably cost north of £30m in the near future. Again I harp back to missing out on my boy Reus and say that with some reshaping he is hopefully gonna develo into our next No#7, he reminds me of Ronaldo when we signed him although there are differences. He'll be played on the right of the front three(AML) as an IF(s).

Lucas Romero - £8m : No need to ramble on, everyone is familiar with him much like Balanta. Was a no brainier really.

Mattias Kranevitter - £6m : This lad I've had my eye on since the beta and looks to be a real workhorse. A great understudy for Bender, with a lot of room to develop.

Dorin Rotariu - £4.5m : Bags of potential, still very young. Will provide cover in all the attacking midfield positions, will hopefully make the AML his own soon enough.

Nicusor Stanciu - £3.4m : My own little Georghie Hagi. A little magician, again same as his compatriot Rotariu, he can cover all across the midfield. Some really good stats for his age as an AP, hoping to get some more develop out of him.

Patrick Roberts - £9m : The new Ryan Giggs? Probably not but he's got a great left foot on him. Scouts went mental over him declaring him to have the potential to be one of the best players at the club. Very excited to get him I'm.

Benedict Howedes - £12.5m : Who needs Hummels!? Well we could but Big Benny will certainly do, he has all the tools to dominate the defence for the next few years, he could become the new Vidic in the squad. A very reasonable price aswell espically with him much Dortmund want for Hummels

Lars Bender - £16.75m : Another German, at United aswell! Who have thunk it!? He was my only target for the anchor man role I want to play and I'm delighted to have landed him for a fee of consider very reasonable. An absolute powerhouse in front of the back four and possible future Manchester United captian.

Timo Horn - £3.8m : To complete my raid of Germany I activated the bargain minimum fee release clause of this young man. With Lindgaard being seen as surplus and his potential selling fee covering what Timo coat then it was an easy decision. He has the potential to be our No#1 should De Gea follow up on his desire to play for PSG.

Pione Sisto - £2.5m : Now this signing may turn out to be my version of Bebe. Albeit at a much more reduced rate! Lightning quick, skill on tap and youth on his side made gave me enough convincing to take the small financial risk. Can cover both wings so should provide good back up, actually hoping for big things.

Bilal Ould-Chikh - £1.6m : Scouts brought him to my attention, they sold me on him and only had to pay compensation so invested in a really promising looking wide man(which we now seem to have a lot of!).

Jesus Vallejo - £800k : Sound like a familiar story? A young Spanish central defender brought over for only compensation.. I really think this young lad can surpass Pique's current level and lead this club for years to come. Another young lad I'm hoping for huge return from.

Hakon Lorentzen - £19.25k : This was a signing purely based on my scouts again, they rated him as I think 3*, being only 16 I thought I'd take the chance and try and develop him so he can replicate a former Scandinavian front man, who was famous for having an impact off the bench. That's my hopes for this boy, now likely won't start a huge amount of games but may become a good wee squad player.

Also agreed these for the end of the season :

Luka Jovic - £575k : A good young striker for compensation under £1m? Yes please. Not much to say as he hasn't arrived yet but should give us great back up and add to a really strong youth team.

Ezequiel Ponce - £4.5m : Another ridiculously gifted forward, very raw with years ahead of him. Scouts are very high on him.

Martin Odegaard - £9.75k : Need I say more?

------------------------------------------------

Now I know the ins far out way the out comings but I plan to offset this by the following short handed plans..

- Sell Fellaini.

- Sell Rooney.

- Sell Lindegaard.

- Sell Carrick.

- Sell Van Persie.

- Not follow through with the Falcao transfer unless I get good fees for Rooney and RvP.

- Promote Wilson.

All these sales are based off of getting good seasons out of them to get some decent interest. I've don't a lot of business and the majority are with the future in mind but I think I've strengthened some key areas with experience in the likes of Bender, Dede and Howedes.

Well I've rambled on enough, look forward to hearing you guys thoughts and reading about your saves for tips and inspirations!

just a side track, before purchasing the in games editor, any idea if it can allow you to transfer players from one club to another?

purpose being when the Jan window opens i would like to move any real life transfer to man utd in my long term save game.

Cheers

you can mate, you can do that on the in game editor.

Has anyone been able to get rid of Rooney? I'm at the start second season and Real just put up 50 mil for him after winning the CL. However, he keeps rejecting their contract offer. I really wish to get rid of Rooney and his astronomical wages, and 50 mil is the icing on the cake. Any ideas?

has anyone played the full game and not allowed transfers during the first window. I got to January and my transfer budget is £18m. is this the same for everyone as you get 60m if you allow transfers in the summer?

Thanks

I got £22mill which they gave me in Novemeber . They did then reduce my percentage of transfer fees received down to 80% and then even worse a few months later to 18%. Barely worth me even selling players

right well i finished season 1 yesterday so i thought i would share some screenies with you.

i have had a horrid time with this version. been sacked, rage quit numerous times, even contemplated never playing again etc.......

any way one last run at fm and i won the league!!

koA7GLz.png

too many draws and far too many conceded but i still i won!!!!!

kasper schmeical won the golden glove

wbbQ23b.png

i won manager of the year

gjOHbeu.png

players player of the year was won by falcao

players team of the year

wdsfN1F.png

top scorer with only 17 goals!!

Am5FRNl.png

season one transfers

MxlYvNv.png

start of season 2 transfers

dL0ZY71.png

start of season 2. started really well using a 451 formation which is now called 433 dm in this years version (i think?)

Kl6dVoR.png

henriquez up front as a poacher/advanced forward and even sometimes a defensive forward

Adg9Kxe.png

League Table

zMVnlLTl.jpg

2014/2015 Schedule (First Half)

oF4UvHSl.jpg

2014/2015 Schedule (Second Half)

blem4N7l.jpg

Man Utd Team Stats

554ycpyl.jpg

League Player Stats (Check out James Ward-Prowse in 'Key Passes' - he just blew everyone else away)

7yDe9ywl.jpg

Transfers In and Out

71YJZ6Ml.jpg

whats everyones view on transfers? im just curious as ross barkley went to spurs season 2 for 12 million. now thats a great price for an english superstar. felt a little dissapointed that he slipped throught my fingers but then i had to ask myself do i really need him and the answer is no. with some of the youngsters that united have is it possible to not buy anyone for a few years????? now i am aware that i have purchased a fair few players but im tempted to start again and try this for myself

11w3bpj.jpg

3304i0m.jpg

Manchester United - Season 1 : Pre-Season

Well things in my newly restarted save have gone differently from what I had intended. Player have came in that I didn't expect and players have/or are about to leave. I'm finding players being very temperamental, had the usual De Gea discussion but I told him I'd accept a bid that matches my valuation(which stands at £48m), no bids so far. I also had fall outs with Fellainiand Rooney who have both been told to find new clubs.

I'm playing a 4-3-3/4-5-1depending on the situation, opponents and if in wanting to close out a game. That's a really valuable tool I'm finding in this version of FM, the ability to **** up shop in the last day 20 mins of a game. If you can find a good set up to stifle the opponents I'd really suggest using it to stop those pesky late comebacks. I had some frustration in the transfer market, Marco Reus, despite offering him a really ridiculous contract he showed his commitment to Dortmund and decided to stay with BVB for a lot less money. I guess the lure of Champions League football is a big factor also. After realising I wasn't gonna get my number #1 target in Reus I took some time, had a major look around for an alternative and decided to sign two young players for the price of Reus. The first was Maximillian Meyer, while not a carbon copy of Reus he was close enough and young enough I felt I could mould him through training and tutoring, he also had the benefit of having a really low minimum fee release clause of £15.75m. Bid accepted I offered him, like Reus, a bumper deal to move to Old Trafford but again he knocked us back to sign a much lower paying deal with Schalke. I'm guessing the pull of Unitef has slipped with not playing in Europe.

Ins and outs wise I went a bit different from my beta save due to circumstances listed above :

Out's

Ashley Young - Spurs - £16m : Spread and with add ons will reach £18m

Darren Fletcher - Southampton - £4.1m : Age and wages went over heart here.

Anderson - West Ham - £4.7m : had all the good intentions to persevere and give him the session but the midfield got too busy after a couple of signings.

In's

Eder Alvarez Balanta - £4.8m : Obvious signing, couldn't miss out as he looks like an imposing force again, was thinking of trying to train him Into a DMC but some stats holding that back. Did send him back on loan for year to get a full season of games though.

Dede - £16m : A solid commanding centre back that we are really lacking in the real world. Has some pretty solid stats in key areas aswell as having a decent amount pace. At a relatively good age and adds to the South American contingent, wondering if it would benefit playing him as the right sided CB so he's playing next to Rafael.

Munir - £10.25m : With that minimum fee release clause being so low there's no way I could pass up the chance to sign a player who if if left it would have probably cost north of £30m in the near future. Again I harp back to missing out on my boy Reus and say that with some reshaping he is hopefully gonna develo into our next No#7, he reminds me of Ronaldo when we signed him although there are differences. He'll be played on the right of the front three(AML) as an IF(s).

Lucas Romero - £8m : No need to ramble on, everyone is familiar with him much like Balanta. Was a no brainier really.

Mattias Kranevitter - £6m : This lad I've had my eye on since the beta and looks to be a real workhorse. A great understudy for Bender, with a lot of room to develop.

Dorin Rotariu - £4.5m : Bags of potential, still very young. Will provide cover in all the attacking midfield positions, will hopefully make the AML his own soon enough.

Nicusor Stanciu - £3.4m : My own little Georghie Hagi. A little magician, again same as his compatriot Rotariu, he can cover all across the midfield. Some really good stats for his age as an AP, hoping to get some more develop out of him.

Patrick Roberts - £9m : The new Ryan Giggs? Probably not but he's got a great left foot on him. Scouts went mental over him declaring him to have the potential to be one of the best players at the club. Very excited to get him I'm.

Benedict Howedes - £12.5m : Who needs Hummels!? Well we could but Big Benny will certainly do, he has all the tools to dominate the defence for the next few years, he could become the new Vidic in the squad. A very reasonable price aswell espically with him much Dortmund want for Hummels

Lars Bender - £16.75m : Another German, at United aswell! Who have thunk it!? He was my only target for the anchor man role I want to play and I'm delighted to have landed him for a fee of consider very reasonable. An absolute powerhouse in front of the back four and possible future Manchester United captian.

Timo Horn - £3.8m : To complete my raid of Germany I activated the bargain minimum fee release clause of this young man. With Lindgaard being seen as surplus and his potential selling fee covering what Timo coat then it was an easy decision. He has the potential to be our No#1 should De Gea follow up on his desire to play for PSG.

Pione Sisto - £2.5m : Now this signing may turn out to be my version of Bebe. Albeit at a much more reduced rate! Lightning quick, skill on tap and youth on his side made gave me enough convincing to take the small financial risk. Can cover both wings so should provide good back up, actually hoping for big things.

Bilal Ould-Chikh - £1.6m : Scouts brought him to my attention, they sold me on him and only had to pay compensation so invested in a really promising looking wide man(which we now seem to have a lot of!).

Jesus Vallejo - £800k : Sound like a familiar story? A young Spanish central defender brought over for only compensation.. I really think this young lad can surpass Pique's current level and lead this club for years to come. Another young lad I'm hoping for huge return from.

Hakon Lorentzen - £19.25k : This was a signing purely based on my scouts again, they rated him as I think 3*, being only 16 I thought I'd take the chance and try and develop him so he can replicate a former Scandinavian front man, who was famous for having an impact off the bench. That's my hopes for this boy, now likely won't start a huge amount of games but may become a good wee squad player.

Also agreed these for the end of the season :

Luka Jovic - £575k : A good young striker for compensation under £1m? Yes please. Not much to say as he hasn't arrived yet but should give us great back up and add to a really strong youth team.

Ezequiel Ponce - £4.5m : Another ridiculously gifted forward, very raw with years ahead of him. Scouts are very high on him.

Martin Odegaard - £9.75k : Need I say more?

------------------------------------------------

Now I know the ins far out way the out comings but I plan to offset this by the following short handed plans..

- Sell Fellaini.

- Sell Rooney.

- Sell Lindegaard.

- Sell Carrick.

- Sell Van Persie.

- Not follow through with the Falcao transfer unless I get good fees for Rooney and RvP.

- Promote Wilson.

All these sales are based off of getting good seasons out of them to get some decent interest. I've don't a lot of business and the majority are with the future in mind but I think I've strengthened some key areas with experience in the likes of Bender, Dede and Howedes.

Well I've rambled on enough, look forward to hearing you guys thoughts and reading about your saves for tips and inspirations!

Martin Odegaard isn't in this version of FM.Strange how you've managed to sign him.

Martin Odegaard isn't in this version of FM.Strange how you've managed to sign him.

There's an official SI downloadable file on Steam that puts him in the game after his Father gave SI permission to do so.

Yes a new game is the only way to include him, hence my restart.

There's an official SI downloadable file on Steam that puts him in the game after his Father gave SI permission to do so.

Yes a new game is the only way to include him, hence my restart.

I'm starting a new save myself, does the steam file download of Odegaard get put in the correct path? Or do i have to figure out where to put it?

Also you bought a shedload of players in your first season!How long did it take for your tactic to become fluid?Some decent players there by the way,I'll be taking a look at them when my save starts up.

I'm starting a new save myself, does the steam file download of Odegaard get put in the correct path? Or do i have to figure out where to put it?

Also you bought a shedload of players in your first season!How long did it take for your tactic to become fluid?Some decent players there by the way,I'll be taking a look at them when my save starts up.

Once you subscribe(download it) the file goes straight into the editor data folder. No messing about.

Yeah it seems a lot, actually it is but four or five of those who came in went back out on loan. My tactics still aren't full fluid as I'm faffing about with them more than LvG.

Once you subscribe(download it) the file goes straight into the editor data folder. No messing about.

Yeah it seems a lot, actually it is but four or five of those who came in went back out on loan. My tactics still aren't full fluid as I'm faffing about with them more than LvG.

Tell me about it,I had a 4312 formation in FM14 that wiped the floor with everyone and thats the formation i'm gonna have another crack at this time round.I'll post screenshots when i'm up and running.

whats everyones view on transfers? im just curious as ross barkley went to spurs season 2 for 12 million. now thats a great price for an english superstar. felt a little dissapointed that he slipped throught my fingers but then i had to ask myself do i really need him and the answer is no. with some of the youngsters that united have is it possible to not buy anyone for a few years????? now i am aware that i have purchased a fair few players but im tempted to start again and try this for myself

Well the majority seem to go in and gut the squad with massive transfers.

I prefer to play the first season with transfers disabled and go from there;

To summarise though;

Keepers: No transfers needed, De Gea is obviously World Class, Johnstone is more often than not capable, plus Savic is usually highly rated (4-5 stars he's on random I think) and he's almost 7 feet tall O_O

Defence:

Right: Rafael and Valencia do the job, Janko is there as a decent player if you train him up.

Left: Shaw, Rojo - does need investing

Centre: Jones, Rojo, Smalling, Evans - Rojo is overrated by a mile, he's bound to get nerfed in the January update. Smalling is over the 'age' of progression now, same for Evans. Jones needs lots of games and he becomes world class near enough. The youngsters are Keane, Blackett, Thorpe, McNair, Fosu-Mensah, Borthwick-Jackson. - Of the lot, only Keane has decent potential on a regular basis. Thorpe, McNair and Blackett are average at best, Fosu-Mensah and Borthwick-Jackson depend on their randomisation, they're either craptastic or have the potential to be leading stars.

Midfield:

Wingers: Nani, Valencia, Di Maria are about all that's there. Demetri Mitchell (AML) is the highest rated prospect and can turn out good. Zaha is there too but the fact he's on loan means you won't have much time to tutor and train him up before he hits the magic age of 23.

Inside Forwards: Nani, Di Maria, Young, Mata, Januzaj, Rooney, Wilson - Youngsters: Lingard is a potential player but you have to use him in the first season or he's 'bust' as he's a bit of a slacker and he's getting to the age of no return.

Central areas:

Playmakers: Carrick, Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Anderson, Cleverley - Youth: Pearson, Rothwell, Powell - Only Powell is likely to be amazing, the other two are random could be good, could be rubbish. Cleverley and Anderson aren't worth it as playmakers, there rest are brilliant for the possession game.

"Other": Fellaini, Fletcher - Fellaini is a great Half-back DM player because he is so dominant in the air. You could therefore get rid of Carrick due to age and just rotate Blind and Fellaini in that position, with Blind being for the games you can deal with comfortably and Fellaini providing muscle against the gritty teams. Fletcher is so vanilla, nothing really stands out for him.

Attacking Mids: Mata, Januzaj, Lingard, Rooney, Pereira, Rashford - Obvious ones, Lingard mentioned above. Pereira is random and can be crap or fantastic, in one save he was a Brazil regular and I never saw him because he was constantly called up for the U20's, in another he's just awful. Rashford is the hot prospect in the U18's.

Strikers:

Rooney, Van Persie, Falcao, Henriquez, Wilson, Keane, Hernandez - Obvious big names here, Henriquez has been toned down massively since 14, Wilson though doesn't need anything said about him. Keane is hit and miss, he can be developed but whether his potential is random or not I'm unsure.

-

About the only thing you need if you stick with the default squad is probably a better midfield (still!) and better cover for the flanks. On my original file that I had to delete, in the 4-3-3 with a trio of midfield playmakers I lined up regularly with Blind-Carrick-Herrera with Di Maria on the left wing and Mata on the right. I was going to purchase Barkley because he's ideal for the Deep playmaker role (replacement for Carrick).

Really it can be played either way. I like to invest in the youth talent, but it is still mostly random and unfortunately random often means they will be bit part players at the very most and 9/10 utterly crap. The first season is perfect for clearing out all the U21's and making decisions on U18's. Once you get the youth intake, that's when the fun begins because with full control over very young players, you're likely to make the best out of whatever talent they have. The stock players are imbalanced, flawed and/or too old to 'fix'.

Does anyone know what the stats is IRL for the consecutive games that United have fielded a youth academy product? And is it just league games or does it include all competitions? Heard it pop up a few times this year but don't know where to find it.

Played a 7 or 8 matches so far and Blackett is the most used player in my squad, started all but 1 league game and all the league cup games, so I'm hoping to keep the record going. With him, Evans and Januzaj I should be able to keep it up for the first season and after that I'm hoping Januzaj is a guaranteed starter.

Ok started a new game due to getting the sack (12th Season 2) after losing to Everton 3-1 with half the games to go. Players in defense were moaning about playing time (Jones, Rojo and Smalling) due to Howedes coming in, so hoping that a change in Experience will help that from just Sunday League player to ticking the boxes for ManUtd levels.

13pn1tN.png

Subotic is 5mil upfront and the rest of money over 48mths

End of first season :

Premier league : finished 1st without losing one game with 106 points out of 114 possible and 26points above chelsea.

107 goals scored and 25 conceded .

Stats :

Goals : Falcao (44 epl goals )

Assists : Rafael (20 assists epl )

Av.rating : Rafael (7.68), Falcao (7.52) , Howedes (7.38)

Cups :

Capital cup : won the final against Chelsea 1-0(goal falcao)

Fa Cup : won the final against Stoke 3-0

Awards and other : Falcao won ballon d'or , broke a few records (most EPL assists, most EPL goals, most Manchester united goals in one season, most games without conceding..

Berahinho did a fine job, scored + 17 goals and few assists.. guys like Shaw, Di Maria , Van Persie didn't play more than 15/20 games because of injuries..

De gea was the best GK, falcao won the golden boot and PFA player of the year, i was manager of the year and Rafael young player of the year.

Falcao scored 54 . Mata and Di maria assisted 10 times, Rooney assisted 14 times.

Next season :

Out : Carrick(end of contract) and will sell herrera and Evans (and nani,hernandez)

In : Reus , Bakkali and 4/5 youngsters . Will try to reloan Falcao(buying him is not an option for me, to much money)

Tielemans will be promoted to the first team squad.

I'll try to add some screenshots.

I never seem to buy an FM until February time so don't ever put screenshots up so seeing as I've actually bought the game on release I thought I'd take part.

Lets start off with transfers,as you can see I went over the top and have really managed to over spend but clubs seem more willing to sell for decent prices in this version

2tfRCz3.png

Next up is my tactic for the season,it served me well in FM14 so I thought what the hell although a couple of rolls and duties had to change

1RApGVY.png

Lastly just to show where we're at 4/5 games into the season

yeHCRWz.png

After the Chelsea game that was when I realised I had to sort a couple of rolls and duties out,also my BBM needs to be powerful which is why I bought Wanyama near the end of the transfer window.

I will update through the course of the season.

ngEOLzM.png He has not been great but he only wanted 88k in wages.

With this squad I thought I only needed a right winger and maybe backup for Shaw.

6sxLAuM.png

Looks like a good buy. He's got brilliant acceleration, also his decisions and work rate stats are good. I'd recommend training his first touch. He is english too which is also always a plus. Very difficult getting top english talent. They're rare. On my save i bought John Stones and Joe Gomez. They've developed into very solid defenders. You should take a look at them

Archived