Do you think the transfer fees and contract demands need toning down?

£15m on a freshly signed newgen from an italian youth intake.

why?

Home-grown rules?

The most I have paid for a youth player is 10m, I think. But then he got rotated into the first team squad pretty quickly. Some of my key players were signed for less than 1m as youngsters. I have also spent 23m on Zouma and 15-20m on other players strengthening the first team straight away.

In any case, I think the transfers are okay. I get "go away!" replies to my bids all the time and recognize them as such. I prod clubs for their "not for sale at any price" youngsters (those where the scout don't suggest a possible asking price) with first 1m, then 2,5m then 5m and then 10m and if there is still no negotiation I move on. Sometimes they bite, and quite surprisingly what they consider a ridiculously good offer could be peanuts for me. It is hard not to make money off a flop when most of my players are worth £5m+ by default, so I sign players I don't quite believe can make it, but will be stars for everyone else - and then I sell them when they reach 19-21 years and there is no longer any realistic hope of adequate progression.

15m for a fresh regen is nothing if he is an obvious best-player-in-the-world candidate. I did that in FM11 and thought £15m was a bargain (although I was unlucky to be unable to sign him for half that in January). Sometimes the talent is so rare that the cost does not matter.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Home-grown rules?

The most I have paid for a youth player is 10m, I think. But then he got rotated into the first team squad pretty quickly. Some of my key players were signed for less than 1m as youngsters. I have also spent 23m on Zouma and 15-20m on other players strengthening the first team straight away.

In any case, I think the transfers are okay. I get "go away!" replies to my bids all the time and recognize them as such. I prod clubs for their "not for sale at any price" youngsters (those where the scout don't suggest a possible asking price) with first 1m, then 2,5m then 5m and then 10m and if there is still no negotiation I move on. Sometimes they bite, and quite surprisingly what they consider a ridiculously good offer could be peanuts for me. It is hard not to make money off a flop when most of my players are worth £5m+ by default, so I sign players I don't quite believe can make it, but will be stars for everyone else - and then I sell them when they reach 19-21 years and there is no longer any realistic hope of adequate progression.

15m for a fresh regen is nothing if he is an obvious best-player-in-the-world candidate. I did that in FM11 and thought £15m was a bargain (although I was unlucky to be unable to sign him for half that in January). Sometimes the talent is so rare that the cost does not matter.

15mm for a fresh regen is a lot, but I paid that much for a few as well; I just tell myself that sometimes its worth it as Alex Oxlade Chamberlaine and Walcott both cost quite a bit of cash at a very young age.

Is it common for no negotiations to take place? For instance I can't negotiate a players clauses down, even increasing his wage he still wanted the same clauses. When I reduce his wage he wants what he asks for. Basically, either offer what he wants or you can't renew his deal.

I haven't played much for past 2 months, has it always been like this? I'm mainly talking about giving a youth a 5 year deal when they hit 18.

It seems this FM the yearly wage rise (amd other clauses) are extremely difficult to remove, even if the wages are increased to actually be better for the player in the long run.

I've noticed that a couple of times and don't think it's completely unrealistic. If he thinks another club will take him on the same deal then he's not going to budge as he knows he'll just hop to the club that will pay him. (the fact that he usually signs elsewhere for less is another matter entirely)

Is it common for no negotiations to take place? For instance I can't negotiate a players clauses down, even increasing his wage he still wanted the same clauses. When I reduce his wage he wants what he asks for. Basically, either offer what he wants or you can't renew his deal.

I haven't played much for past 2 months, has it always been like this? I'm mainly talking about giving a youth a 5 year deal when they hit 18.

It seems this FM the yearly wage rise (amd other clauses) are extremely difficult to remove, even if the wages are increased to actually be better for the player in the long run.

Minimum Fee Release Clause is probably necessary to get rid of those clauses most of the time. That and a high "after 20 appearances" wage clause. These clauses have never backfired on me, since I rotate so heavily that most youngsters spend at least two seasons to get to 20 league apperances. AI clubs rarely leap on release clauses.

Edit: but yes, there are no actual contract negotiations in FM. The agent lowers his demands by roughly 1-5% once, and after that you need to compensate his "offer" with other clauses so that they have the exact same value. Minimum Fee Release Clause has a high value, so that it -appears- that the agent budges on his demands, but he really doesn't.

Edit: but yes, there are no actual contract negotiations in FM. The agent lowers his demands by roughly 1-5% once, and after that you need to compensate his "offer" with other clauses so that they have the exact same value. Minimum Fee Release Clause has a high value, so that it -appears- that the agent budges on his demands, but he really doesn't.

Whilst this may be true in certain scenarios, as a sweeping generalisation it is not exactly true...

I have had a player demand 25k, to finally accept 12k with no other changes.

In my opinion transfer fees at the start of the game are ridiculous with a majority of players priced out hence people buying the likes of Wellington Nem, Okore, Kweuke etc. continuously relying on transfer clauses to get a good deal. However, the game does get a lot more realistic as it goes on with more players becoming available.

Wages on the other hand seem to be a massive problem. I can't remember any instances where a player has been satisfied then less than they are on even when they've underperformed or need a way out.

Coming on here purely to moan about contract 'negotiations' (the term is used VERY loosely by players/agents in FM). It seems every clause is an ultimatum unless you offer to buy them a private jet and a Greek island in bonuses. Their lack of compromise is absurd in the extreme, and is often downright nonsensical. I've seen plenty of decent kids without a club for over 12 months who I've been keen to offer a reasonable wage and they turn it down because it doesn't meet their astronomical demands- Surely they should be desperate to get back into pro football!?

Coming on here purely to moan about contract 'negotiations' (the term is used VERY loosely by players/agents in FM). It seems every clause is an ultimatum unless you offer to buy them a private jet and a Greek island in bonuses. Their lack of compromise is absurd in the extreme, and is often downright nonsensical. I've seen plenty of decent kids without a club for over 12 months who I've been keen to offer a reasonable wage and they turn it down because it doesn't meet their astronomical demands- Surely they should be desperate to get back into pro football!?
I've seen plenty of big footballers sign for me in the SPL because they couldn't get a deal anywhere else.

Barry Bannan, Dan Gosling, Ashley Cole, Gianmario Comi, Tom Ince, Tom Cleverley, etc etc

All signed for St. Johnstone, who had only ever even made it to the CL Group stages once in 10 years ( :o ), after a lengthy spell of unemployment. Most were on 2k-5k, apart from the last two who were a bit later and were on 15k. Both had in excess of 20 England caps by then.

I've also seen players drop their demands in half over the course of a single negotiation, if you hard ball. Remember, if they don't want to sign for you, then no amount of money or bonuses will make that change. Sometimes a player may be interested enough to open negotiations, but will demand crazy money because your league's rep isn't as good, or if your club's town is a backwater.

To be honest, my problem is more that AI clubs should be signing all these long term unattached players, but they never do...

I also don't have a problem with players signing for other clubs for less money if they have a good reason to prefer the other club. Sadly, in game, this is rarely the case.

Whilst this may be true in certain scenarios, as a sweeping generalisation it is not exactly true...

I have had a player demand 25k, to finally accept 12k with no other changes.

That's an exception to the rule, then, not a sweeping generalisation. Several others in here have mentioned the exact same thing - agents do not budge. In addition, the demands are too often ridiculous in the first place, and as I have said in other posts; every staff meeting I am told that some players are making noises about new contracts and those noises come irrespective of when they last signed one. I think the most extreme example I have experienced is one month after having signed a new contract...

I've seen plenty of big footballers sign for me in the SPL because they couldn't get a deal anywhere else.

Barry Bannan, Dan Gosling, Ashley Cole, Gianmario Comi, Tom Ince, Tom Cleverley, etc etc

All signed for St. Johnstone, who had only ever even made it to the CL Group stages once in 10 years ( :o ), after a lengthy spell of unemployment. Most were on 2k-5k, apart from the last two who were a bit later and were on 15k. Both had in excess of 20 England caps by then.

I've also seen players drop their demands in half over the course of a single negotiation, if you hard ball. Remember, if they don't want to sign for you, then no amount of money or bonuses will make that change. Sometimes a player may be interested enough to open negotiations, but will demand crazy money because your league's rep isn't as good, or if your club's town is a backwater.

To be honest, my problem is more that AI clubs should be signing all these long term unattached players, but they never do...

I also don't have a problem with players signing for other clubs for less money if they have a good reason to prefer the other club. Sadly, in game, this is rarely the case.

But don't you have an issue with youth players renewing their deal? I'm at Rangers in the SPL and the majority of them won't negotiate. They all want 'wage after XX games' and 'yearly wage rise'. Even if I adjust either of those clauses slightly they still revert back to what they first wanted. No room to negotiate, then it gets worse as the agent hates you, therefore asking for more.

I don't have much of an issue with older players 21+yrs old. It's just trying to offer a pro contract to my youth, there is hardly any room for negotiations. Some of these players have no agent, love the club and love me, yet still won't get rid/reduce demands. I didn't have this issue too much in the lower leagues but that might have been due to prior patches.

Notice vast majority contracts end in 2 years. Good luck not seeing your wage bils rise by 750k-1m

Ofcourse it will raise, and it has by then.

The only "outragous" demand it Jadan Collins at the age of 32 who's earning 180k pw now wants 400k pw... But I really cant blame him, hes won the world gold ball 6 years in a row.

I spend 2,3m pw on my wage bill, which is pretty good considering the success of my squad.

I report my yesterday experience :

I have a player ( UK Championship League... ) earning 97k euros per month ( top earner not by contract ) , when I approached him to renew his contract he demanded :

425k euros per month

1.4M euros of agent fee

850k euros of player bonus

7.5k euros per presence

and so on for a bunch of optional bonus......all highlighted in deep red

I have to kill him or trying to sell him, pity, it is a very very good goal scorer I found for free in Brasil and I also conceded him to come back to Brasil for one month due to problems adapting to UK....

My transfer budget is around 800K and my overall budget is 2.5M.

I have a player ( UK Championship League... ) earning 97k euros per month ( top earner not by contract ) , when I approached him to renew his contract he demanded :

425k euros per month

1.4M euros of agent fee

7.5k euros per presence

I have to kill him or trying to sell him, pity, it is a very very good goal scorer I found for free in Brasil and I also conceded him to come back to Brasil for one month due to problems adapting to UK....

Please report this in the bugs forum and upload your save game. SI are looking for instances of this.

425k euros per month

1.4M euros of agent fee

7.5k euros per presence

tbh, 5 million euros per year is by no means an excessive demand per se. At the top club this an actually the average wage for first team players...

If the player is of that category then I see no wrong.

tbh, 5 million euros per year is by no means an excessive demand per se. At the top club this an actually the average wage for first team players...

If the player is of that category then I see no wrong.

Are you sure about that? The average wage in the Championship is around £250,000 a year. Cardiff (the top club in the Championship at the moment) have an annual wage bill of £16m so not sure where you're getting €5m a year as the average salary for a player.

EDIT: Unless Emmeth means the Premier League when he says UK Championship League. In which case the average wage is just over £1m a year.

Are you sure about that? The average wage in the Championship is around £250,000 a year. Cardiff (the top club in the Championship at the moment) have an annual wage bill of £16m so not sure where you're getting €5m a year as the average salary for a player.

EDIT: Unless Emmeth means the Premier League when he says UK Championship League. In which case the average wage is just over £1m a year.

I am playing in Championship League ( UK Second division ) . My team is around the middle/ middle-high league table.

I'm absolutely sure. (if I understood him correctly)

I worked in the business for long enough myself to know many salary figures of certain players. 5 million euros per year is a fairly ordinary wage for top players at top clubs.

Take Bayern Munich for example. They are spending around 120m euros per year on their first team squad of about 20 players. That's an average of roughly 6 million per year.

I'm pretty sure that other top clubs are operating at similar levels, even more in the EPL. And the top players of clubs at the level just below may indeed make the same amounts of money.

However, I understood Emmeth to refer to the Champions League for a UK team. If indeed he is at a Championship club then of course the figure of 5m euros is way, way off.

However, the salaries for the top players in the game actually seems to be a bit on the low side even.

I'm absolutely sure. (if I understood him correctly)

I worked in the business for long enough myself to know many salary figures of certain players. 5 million euros per year is a fairly ordinary wage for top players at top clubs.

Take Bayern Munich for example. They are spending around 120m euros per year on their first team squad of about 20 players. That's an average of roughly 6 million per year.

I'm pretty sure that other top clubs are operating at similar levels, even more in the EPL. And the top players of clubs at the level just below may indeed make the same amounts of money.

However, I understood Emmeth to refer to the Champions League for a UK team. If indeed he is at a Championship club then of course the figure of 5m euros is way, way off.

However, the salaries for the top players in the game actually seems to be a bit on the low side even.

Yes, you're referring to the Champions League, he is referring to the Championship. Two very different competitions and wage structures.

I have not read the whole thread.... But has anybody mentioned the role of agents? Since they were introduced a few years ago the players contract demands have skyrocketed. To an unrealistic amount. In theory agents are good, but only if they are implemented in a correct manner.

I have not read the whole thread.... But has anybody mentioned the role of agents? Since they were introduced a few years ago the players contract demands have skyrocketed. To an unrealistic amount. In theory agents are good, but only if they are implemented in a correct manner.

Which they are. Complete parasites.

I just had to caugh up 4.8 milion for a player valued at 1.1 milion, and he wants to come to me because he was angry at his manager when I initially pulled out due to the high fee
Valued doesn't mean anything with regard to what they will be sold for. Its is just indicative of a few things such as age, form, ability, reputation, contract length, and so on, but has ZERO bearing on what a club will demand/pay for a player. A lot of people's FM lives would be considerably easier if they realised this.

Valued doesn't mean anything with regard to what they will be sold for. Its is just indicative of a few things such as age, form, ability, reputation, contract length, and so on, but has ZERO bearing on what a club will demand/pay for a player. A lot of people's FM lives would be considerably easier if they realised this.

That is correct. The rule of thumb is that if a good young player is valued f.i. 1-2M to buy him you have to spend 8-10M.

If the player is of the human team instead and if it is valued f.i. 3M, it may happen to sell him at 3M, it may happen to sell him at 6M but non rarely you can't get rid of him even for free. Falkenburg is a player of mine valued 2.8M, I have been trying to sell him for months at 0 but no one wants him even at 0......:(

That is correct. The rule of thumb is that if a good young player is valued f.i. 1-2M to buy him you have to spend 8-10M.

Personally I disagree that there is even a rule of thumb, but I guess it varies from league to league and nation to nation. Perhaps within a limited scope such generalisations are indeed possible.

Worldwide, I would say that there categorically isn't one, as the value has ZERO implications for what you can buy a player for, precluding a rule of thumb.

Personally I disagree that there is even a rule of thumb, but I guess it varies from league to league and nation to nation. Perhaps within a limited scope such generalisations are indeed possible.

Worldwide, I would say that there categorically isn't one, as the value has ZERO implications for what you can buy a player for, precluding a rule of thumb.

The rule of thumb was a metaphor to highlight that if you have to buy pretty much all the times you have to spend 6-8 times the player's value.

If you have to sell you may be forced to sell for free a player even if it is valued 3M.

I see also teams within my League ( UK second division AKA Championship League ) moving each transfer window up to 10M...where I usually have a transfer budget of 1M or so. Then these teams, usually dropped from Premier League, have players earning 150k per month...how can these teams sustain these salaries and moving 10M per transfer window if they play within my same league ?

I am curious to know how they can do that if the average spectators number is pretty much the same of mine. Their economy sometimes seems to follow non fair rules.

The rule of thumb was a metaphor to highlight that if you have to buy pretty much all the times you have to spend 6-8 times the player's value.

If you have to sell you may be forced to sell for free a player even if it is valued 3M.

I see also teams within my League ( UK second division AKA Championship League ) moving each transfer window up to 10M...where I usually have a transfer budget of 1M or so. Then these teams, usually dropped from Premier League, have players earning 150k per month...how can these teams sustain these salaries and moving 10M per transfer window if they play within my same league ?

I am curious to know how they can do that if the average spectators number is pretty much the same of mine. Their economy sometimes seems to follow non fair rules.

Again, I disagree it is pretty much all the time that it is 6-8 times the value. Maybe in that league, for good players. But not as a sweeping generalisation, or a rule of thumb beyond specific league, in my opinion.

As to your "economy question" - it is because of parachute payments.

"Currently clubs relegated from EPL get £48m over four seasons (£16m in the first two seasons, £8m in the next two – payments cease if they go back up) . This contrasts with the £2.1m annual "solidarity payment" every other Championship club receives from the Premier League. Given that the Football League's own hand-out from central funds (primarily the fruits of TV and sponsorship income) is only £1.8m following a decline in the value of the Football League's TV deal, the parachute payments would seem to create an uneven playing field."

The game economy is no less fair than real life, and the fairness of real life is a discussion for elsewhere

"Currently clubs relegated from EPL get £48m over four seasons (£16m in the first two seasons, £8m in the next two – payments cease if they go back up) . This contrasts with the £2.1m annual "solidarity payment" every other Championship club receives from the Premier League. Given that the Football League's own hand-out from central funds (primarily the fruits of TV and sponsorship income) is only £1.8m following a decline in the value of the Football League's TV deal, the parachute payments would seem to create an uneven playing field."

The game economy is no less fair than real life, and the fairness of real life is a discussion for elsewhere

Are you sure ? So if I understand it right a team being relegated from Premier League receives 48M within four next seasons ????????? Also in FM ?

Both transfer fee's and wages/contract demands need toned down.

You're having to pay some 4th division team from Kazakhstan 80m for their average 14 year old regen. Alexis Sanchez's agent keeps approaching me and offering his services... for 56m. 56 million... for Alexis Sanchez?

Steve Rowley in his scout reports thinks I'll need to pay 47m for both Hamsik and Witsel. Lucas Moura 61m. 35m for Schurrle? Dortmund wanting about 80m for Gozte and Hummels. It definitely needs toned down.

At the same time it's a massive struggle to get decent fee's for your own players. Keep finding myself having to sell them for less than what they're actually valued at yet pay 3 times as much as a player's valuation with incoming transfers.

Are you sure ? So if I understand it right a team being relegated from Premier League receives 48M within four next seasons ????????? Also in FM ?
I am 100% sure on the first question , and 99.99% sure on the second.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/the-parachute-payments-to-clubs-relegated-from-the-premier-league-can-be-a-lifesaver--but-is-it-fair-to-all-the-other-teams-8448748.html

You're having to pay some 4th division team from Kazakhstan 80m for their average 14 year old regen.

Plainly untrue

Alexis Sanchez's agent keeps approaching me and offering his services... for 56m. 56 million... for Alexis Sanchez?

Steve Rowley in his scout reports thinks I'll need to pay 47m for both Hamsik and Witsel. Lucas Moura 61m. 35m for Schurrle? Dortmund wanting about 80m for Gozte and Hummels. It definitely needs toned down.

All of these don't sound uneasonable to me, if they don't want to sell they don't want to sell. This thread is full of people making the same weak argument as you. Try having a read of it to see if it can provide the answers to rid you of your unwarranted frustration.

The only ground I am willing to concede is that the apparent recent decline of demands from the French league hasn't yet been reproduced.

Oh my gosh ! Those ******** ! Now I am picturing why they move so much money, gazillions of petrol dollars while I am laying in the darkest hell.

If this is confirmed implicitly says that if you get promoted to Premier you will be a rich team forever, if you fails your chances to get promoted reach almost 0 due to the fact that other teams ( relegated from Premier ) are so rich to monopolize the entire market.

I think this rule is not fair against the teams not promoted, 50M vs 1M gap speaks by itself. :eek:

I need a doctor now

I had a back-up DM in my recent Napoli side who played a total of 27 games last season, 12 of which were from the bench. He was valued at £31m :eek:. My first choice DM, a much, much better player who played pretty much every game was valued at £48m.

Plainly untrue

All of these don't sound uneasonable to me, if they don't want to sell they don't want to sell. This thread is full of people making the same weak argument. Try having a read of it.

The only ground I am willing to concede is that the apparent recent decline of demands from the French league hasn't yet been reproduced.

I never passed the regen comment off as fact. It was clear exaggeration to highlight how unrealistic I feel the transfer fee's are.

You don't think 56m for Alexis is ridiculous? I guarantee you Barcelona offload him in the summer for less than 25 million and that's being extremely generous. Do you genuinely think anyone will pay Leverkusen a minimum of 35 million for Schurrle? Every transfer fee I listed there was "unreasonable" when you factor in realism.

You don't think 56m for Alexis is ridiculous? I guarantee you Barcelona offload him in the summer for less than 25 million and that's being extremely generous. Do you genuinely think anyone will pay Leverkusen a minimum of 35 million for Schurrle? Every transfer fee I listed there was "unreasonable" when you factor in realism.

Once you click go on day 1 the game ceases to be real. IRL Sanchez isn't quite making the cut, but in game this might not be the case. I think 35 million would probably be an opening demand IRL from Leverkusen yes, and indeed in December he was rumoured as going to Chelsea for that, though any final transfer would of course be less. In the game you can make it less also, if you have patience and go about it the right way.

Edit - I had also edited the post to which you were replying before you replied, to make it less snarky

Your wording here is key. "If you have to buy" then the AI club has the bargaining power, they don't necessarily have to sell. Most of the examples thrown up in here are from people trying to buy players from clubs who don't need or want to sell, which explains the inflated figures.

"If you have to sell" again gives the bargaining power to the AI. Most examples are trying to get rid of dead weight players who are not getting in your team. How many AI teams actually want to buy?

This seems to be going round in circles but the main thing is that people need to learn to play the system. It's not like the old CM/FM games where you make a bid, it gets accepted and you get your player. Now you have to put some time and effort into it and those that do will reap the benefits.

If you want a player, don't just run up to an AI club and flash your cash. Be patient, use the media, unsettle the player you want, sometimes it might take months or even a year to get the player you want at a fair price.

I signed Jovetic for £15m, Schurrle for £14m, Coutinho for free. Just a few examples of getting players for much less than the figures some are quoting in this thread.

Both transfer fee's and wages/contract demands need toned down.

You're having to pay some 4th division team from Kazakhstan 80m for their average 14 year old regen. Alexis Sanchez's agent keeps approaching me and offering his services... for 56m. 56 million... for Alexis Sanchez?

At the same time it's a massive struggle to get decent fee's for your own players. Keep finding myself having to sell them for less than what they're actually valued at yet pay 3 times as much as a player's valuation with incoming transfers.

100% this below.

Your wording here is key. "If you have to buy" then the AI club has the bargaining power, they don't necessarily have to sell. Most of the examples thrown up in here are from people trying to buy players from clubs who don't need or want to sell, which explains the inflated figures.

"If you have to sell" again gives the bargaining power to the AI. Most examples are trying to get rid of dead weight players who are not getting in your team. How many AI teams actually want to buy?

This seems to be going round in circles but the main thing is that people need to learn to play the system. It's not like the old CM/FM games where you make a bid, it gets accepted and you get your player. Now you have to put some time and effort into it and those that do will reap the benefits.

If you want a player, don't just run up to an AI club and flash your cash. Be patient, use the media, unsettle the player you want, sometimes it might take months or even a year to get the player you want at a fair price.

I signed Jovetic for £15m, Schurrle for £14m, Coutinho for free. Just a few examples of getting players for much less than the figures some are quoting in this thread.

As an example, I have Kroos in my Bayern side, who is valued at £16m but Chelsea recently bid £35m for him. Conversely I wanted to sell Mandzukic who was valued at £16m and I took £14m for him.

It works both ways. Transfer listed players will be cheap. Key, non-transfer listed players on long contracts won't be cheap.

Im in January second season with Ajax, i have a few rules that i won't spend more than 30k on wages for any player & wont spend 0ver £2mill on a young prospect, i have identified a few potential superstars age 15-17 that i can get in on the cheap or free, however they want wages of 7-8 grand plus x amount when they play 1 game, this is unrealistic when i have players like Eriksen on 18,000 although im in negotiations with him. I think the game needs to understand that these 15-17 year olds will never get this kind of money.

• SI Staff
Im in January second season with Ajax, i have a few rules that i won't spend more than 30k on wages for any player & wont spend 0ver £2mill on a young prospect, i have identified a few potential superstars age 15-17 that i can get in on the cheap or free, however they want wages of 7-8 grand plus x amount when they play 1 game, this is unrealistic when i have players like Eriksen on 18,000 although im in negotiations with him. I think the game needs to understand that these 15-17 year olds will never get this kind of money.

The issue where they want a big wage increase after x amount of games has been logged and a fix is currently being tested.

We have been given a few examples of high initial wage demands and a potential fix has been put in for these examples too. If you have examples that you wish us to look at then please upload a save.

Cheers,

Ben

The issue where they want a big wage increase after x amount of games has been logged and a fix is currently being tested.

We have been given a few examples of high initial wage demands and a potential fix has been put in for these examples too. If you have examples that you wish us to look at then please upload a save.

Cheers,

Ben

Don't make it too easy to get good young players on really cheap wages!

Archived