semi-final the second - Germany vs. Italy

boots

Who ya got?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrea Pirlo has got to be in the form of his life, never seen him so confident. Just sheer class all over the pitch. Cassano and De Rossi immense too so far, and obviously Balotelli.

Halftime

Very strong performance by Italy. As for Germany- they started very well but really got schocked by the first goal and stopped playing on like they use to. Löw need to make some changes- Kroos has been poor and Reus (or eventually Müller) must come on and also Gomez has been rather invisible so far

I need to know if Ozil is a grammatically correct alternative for Özil. To my understanding the alternative is Oezil (as Ozil changes the pronunciation) but that's from my limited knowledge of German grammar (I get unnecessarily irritated by foreign grammar if I think it's wrong).

Might be a bit late, not bothered checking through the rest of the thread, but Ozil is wrong as the O-umlaut (also can be represented as an oe) is a seperate letter to an O, for example schoen (with o-umlaut) means beautiful, schon means already.

Schland been so poor compared to their other performances.

Halftime

Very strong performance by Italy. As for Germany- they started very well but really got schocked by the first goal and stopped playing on like they use to. Löw need to make some changes- Kroos has been poor and Reus (or eventually Müller) must come on and also Gomez has been rather invisible so far

A random c in there, mate. It's not German. ;)

I'd bring on Reus and Schürrle at half-time, and perhaps Klose as well.

Archived