[FM12] Steklo X2

TomDixon77

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked this skin for FM11, but I see for the 12 version, the player attributes aren't in very contrasting colors (red very high grey very low). That made the skin so great for me. Why such a change in this?

You have just brought a smile to my face Tom :D

It's the only skin I ever use apart from the base ones. Quick question though, will there also be a calendar version?

Looking forward to using this beautiful skin :thup:

EDIT-

My mistake, I can see that there is already a calendar in the screenshots!

Maybe it would be better if you weren't joking Tom. I have found in the past few years no other skins get a look in for me cos of the continued brilliance of Steklo. Not to mention the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for your skin to be released.

Before others flame me for being impatient, who wouldn't want to use steklo right off the bat.

But take your time mate. Your work is always quality and I always like the extra features you put in that make the skin great and also look better, unlike some skinners who arbitrarily add all these stuffs that doesn't really flow with the skin.

what are the logos?
I'd ask the same. Those logos look a lot better than what I currently have.

They're ESS (I make them). At some point I'll be updating them over at Susie.

Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :)

No. Now quieten down, or we're going back home!

ehm...i feel dumb for asking more from such a nice skin... but will there be a left hand side skin? i liked the previous versions of FM when you had everything on the left =)

Yes there will, there always is. I've always played with the sidebar on the right, so that's what I do first.

Maybe it would be better if you weren't joking Tom. I have found in the past few years no other skins get a look in for me cos of the continued brilliance of Steklo. Not to mention the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for your skin to be released.

Before others flame me for being impatient, who wouldn't want to use steklo right off the bat.

But take your time mate. Your work is always quality and I always like the extra features you put in that make the skin great and also look better, unlike some skinners who arbitrarily add all these stuffs that doesn't really flow with the skin.

I have to wait for a decent idea to form, sometimes it's quick, sometimes it isn't.

Archived