[FM12] Steklo X2

TomDixon77

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tom, thanks for releasing this skin. I have a question. In which folder I can find the graphics for the header in news item list? Here is a picture of what I'm asking about:

newsitemlist.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The arrows are pointing at the area I would like to edit. I've figured how to edit the toolbar graphics, but I can't find this now.

Thanks in advance.

As ever Tom, an absolutely fantastic skin. Used it for the last few years and always eagerly await it's release.

One question though, and I'm sure it's stupidity on my part.... I can't find the controls to alter the match and highlights speed?

EDIT: Yep, was me being stupid. As with last year you go into TV View, then "Match Controls".

First off, I absolutely love your skins. Both the FM11 and this current one are brilliant, so keep up the great work!

My only two small things I'd suggest is possibly moving the options menu closer to the "continue" button on the right (mostly because I'm so used to it being there). The second one would be to move the search box back up top in line with all of the drop-down menus (once again, mostly just because I'm used to it being up there). Other than that, I'm really enjoying the new skin.

First off, I absolutely love your skins. Both the FM11 and this current one are brilliant, so keep up the great work!

My only two small things I'd suggest is possibly moving the options menu closer to the "continue" button on the right (mostly because I'm so used to it being there). The second one would be to move the search box back up top in line with all of the drop-down menus (once again, mostly just because I'm used to it being up there). Other than that, I'm really enjoying the new skin.

Must say loving the skin but I would also prefer if the search box was moved up to the top.

My reason is if I play in windowed mode then I also have the taskbar automatically hidden unless the cursor goes to the bottom of the screen. Now due to where the search box is 9/10 I tend to bring up the taskbar bay accident.

Obviously no problem in full screen mode but sometimes I like to surf the internet while playing FM.

Anyway if you can move it thanks otherwise I'll be more careful where I put my cursor. :p

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\steklo_x2\graphics\table\custom\league

inside there is a folder for each section and you will either have to find a skin with other colours in and or edit the colours yourself in Photoshop or other program

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\skins\steklo_x2\graphics\table\custom\league

inside there is a folder for each section and you will either have to find a skin with other colours in and or edit the colours yourself in Photoshop or other program

Thanks for your help again.....I in the end "borrowed" the league folder from another skin to make them darker. I could of sworn it was an xml I had to edit to change the colours or maybe that was an earlier FM?

seconded! !

These logos are "ESS Logos" created by Tom Dixon. The version he used is v5 which has a nice shine on them, the older versions don't have the shiny layer on top.

I prefer the v5 myself.

The logos were posted 2-3 years ago on various sites but were unfortunately only available for a few leagues/nations and most of the download links are not working anymore.

Just do a search on Google and it will show you several options to download.

On sortitoutsi Tom posted a script for Photoshop so you can create your own "ESS Logos".

Myself, being the perfectionist I am, I started 2 weeks ago with creating a "Megapack" with ALL logos in it, 26,000+ all in "ESS style v5".

These logos are made one by one, it takes approx 1-5 minutes on each logo depending on the complexity so it is a huge job.

Given this the Megapack will probably not be done in 6 months or so......

You can of course ask Tom to repost the links to the various "ESS logo's" he has so you have the major competitions and clubs in 'ESS" style.

Having a slight problem with Tom's skin. Before I play a game the logo's on the left hand side(i play with LH sidebar) show as normal but after I play a match they only show the bottom 3rd. Anyone any idea why this is happening.

Did you try the fix in this post?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/282722-FM12-Steklo-X2?p=7424590&viewfull=1#post7424590

It should sort that out.

Hang on, which problem are we talking about here?

They're talking about the fact that after playing an actual match the logo's on the top left all but disappear with a small portion remaining at the bottom of them.

If it's a resolution thing mine is 2560x1440.

Archived