[FM12] Steklo X2

TomDixon77

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well ive tried both your patches that are on sortitoutsi site, still getting cut of logo afterone game,its funny as i dont seem to be the only one saying this after applying the patch, will this ever be sorted? I hope so as i was starting to really like using it

View PostTomDixon77, on 04 January 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

Right, I think pretty much all of the fixes are in here. Change back to the default skin, delete all the steklo folders, and extract the new folders in their place. If there's anything you think I've missed, or a new issue, let me know as soon as possible.

Download v1.1

still cut off logo problem tom

How do people view the match (especially anyone who has the cut-off logo issue), TV View? With the sidebar etc. still visible?

I always play the match in TV View and then as has been mentioned the logo then cuts off after the first match played. This is only on the LHS as with the RHS one it never happens.

This is my first time posting on here but this year i have to do it to say "THANK YOU" to Tom for putting together the best skin for this game "EVERY SINGLE YEAR". Well done mate, thanks for taking the time.

Little question though if i may. Is there any way that the backgrounds can change for the processing screen as in your 2010 steklo skin?? Mine stays gray when its updating no matter which background i've set for the main screen. And can the backgrounds change throughout the game automatically eg: when a champions league fixture, the champions league background automatically comes up?? Basically, its a different backgrounds for different sections question :)

It is the new version, and Tom knows that its overlapping again,i was wondering if he was sorting it again

open up match title bar in notepad find this line

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" size="8" height="12" alignment="centre" colour="match scoreboard added time" style="bold">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

make sure the bold number is zero i think that was the fix before.

its not formatted like that for the left handed skin, its like this what do i do?

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" size="8" height="12" alignment="centre" colour="match scoreboard added time" style="bold">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="33"/>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to say thanks for creating this amazing skin, mate. The SI ones, while functional, bore me to tears I'm afraid and it is genuinely appreciated when people like you take the time to enhance the experience. A quality skin like this really does do just that.

Archived