*Official* Tactic Request Thread For Specific Teams/Clubs (Ask for them here please)

Hi

Does anyone have any advice/suggestions for a good tactic/tactic settings for liverpool in a 3-5-2 formation in particular:

1. Good team/tactical settings for 3-5-2

2. Pro/cons of this formation

3. Good (proven) downloadable tactics for 3-5-2

4. Any special signings who would fit this formation well

5. Experiences when using this formation for a liverpool/top side team

Any advice help much appreciated - thanks

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9.2 Tactics still available

9.3 Tactics

Formations available

442 Diamond

41221 (AMC version)

41221 Barcelona

Tested with

Chelsea (All)

MU 442

Lpool 41221 (AMC) 4132

AC Milan 41221

PSV 442

Woking 442

Oxford 442

i need a tactic for valencia. it has to be 4231 as i want a amc because i just bought dzagoev.

i just need david villa to be scoring more goals and my whole team to play better as a whole as a lot of them are under performing. At the moment my goalscorer is albiol due to the insane amount of corners he is scoring

Hi all,

Just looking for some expert advice on how you would set up Marquinhos. I play him in the in the FCd spot.

I have used him in the past as a complete forward with rwb,ttb,ls,cross & hub often. Forward runs rarley/mixed with high creative freedom. This setup produces many top performance but can be very inconsistant.

here are some of his crucial stats

finishing 15

dribbling 18

first touch 17

long shots 15

passing 16

technique 19

anticipation 17

composure 18

creativity 19

flair 20

decision 17

off ball 17

pace 17

accel 16

agility 18

PPM

runs with ball throughh centre

try though balls

like ball played to feet

tries tricks

places shots

round keeper

Hi ya, I've been trying to build a team that resembles the real "Barcelona" team. (Eg, using A Inesita and Xavi as in a real world etc...)

The problem is I can't get it work correctly.

Is there anyone can show me how to do it?

Hi ya, I've been trying to build a team that resembles the real "Barcelona" team. (Eg, using A Inesita and Xavi as in a real world etc...)

The problem is I can't get it work correctly.

Is there anyone can show me how to do it?

Have a look in this thread as I think the coming discussion will help you develop your tactic

Hi all. Could anyone help me please? I am after the instructions for TBH tactical sets. I do not need the tactics as I have them and use them, but due to swapping around between the tactic sets I can never remember what OI's to use etc. Can anyone PM me a copy of the instructions please.

If this is not the right place to ask please can a mod move it to the correct place, thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm playing as FC Bayern and I'm having tons of trouble sticking to a formation. For one thing, a lot of teams in the Bundesliga don't use a set formation (unlike say the Premier League where almost everyone uses a 4-4-2). The result is that I always want to change up formations against new opponents, but haven't been able to effectively make these transition.

Currently, I'm using a...I don't know the name. I'm using 4 defenders, 2 CMs, 2 wingers, a AMC and a striker.

This is my supposed best team:

GK: Adler

DL: Lahm/Steirle

DR: Oddo/Lell

DCs: Van Buyten/Breno/Sakho

CMs: Veloso / Ze Roberto / Hamit

AML: Ribery

AMR: Schweinsteiger

AMC: Renato Augusto

Striker: Gomez

Backups: Ottl, Sosa, Ekici, Podolski, Toni, and maybe some others I don't remember

The thing is, it works great sometimes, and fails horribly other times. I would prefer one that would work more consistently in the Bundesliga. Any ideas?

Mainly, I want a good way to counter the 4-4-2 diamond formation, because Leverkeusen is using it and has managed to destroy me twice and they are leading the league.

Hello, I'm new to this forums and was searching about some tactic stuff.

I'm Playing Ponte Preta. Its a Brazilian Team from second division. In most of the games i control the ball but have REALLY difficulties with scoring in. My Strikers seem to be reaaaally bad. I've tried 2 different formations. 4-2-3-1, with 1 Full Back, other Midfielder that is a bit more released, and basically 3 Attack Midfielders, 2 opened to Right/Left and one Centred. I have the ball control but cant strike... usually my games finish like 0-0, 1-0. 1-1 and sometimes i lose because a counter attack the opposite team strikes in.

The other tactic i've tried was 4-4-2 but i cant even have the ball control using this one...

My Main Squad is, from left to right, besides GK: Aranha (GK) - Rodrigo Ninja, Jean, Dulio and Eduardo Arroz on my first line of 4 - Tinga and Deda on my line of 2 - Fernando Moura, Diogo Rincon and Gadelha on my line of 3 - Marcio Mixirica as Striker.

Diego Rincon, Gadelha and Moura hold the ball mostly. Eduardo Arroz, Rodrigo Ninja and Tinga support them offen, sometimes Deda goes up as well. Marcio Mixirica usually delays shoting and he loses the ball. Fernando Moura is my Free Kicker and Corner Kicker. Dulio is a important player.. good jumping, heading, strength, bravery skills so he jumps with the GK to seek some goals at the corners.

I'd like you to analise my tactics and give me some hints. Thx ;D

I need a tactic to my Manchester United, i need great offense tactic beacuse i have guys like C.Ronaldo, Messi, Tevez, Rooney, Anderson, Veloso so i think my offense is one of the best on the game but i cant get it to work.

Please someone help me out!

i need a tactic for valencia proeferaby a lone striker tactic .Ill have david villa upfront with mata and silva on attacking wings. basically i need a 4-3-2-1.

My normal team is

GK - Renan

DR - Glen Johnson

DL - Emiliano Insua

DC - Raul Albiol

DC- Sakho

MC - Palombo

MC - Fernandes/veloso

AML - Mata / Silva

AMR -Silva / Arshavin / Jaoquin

ST - Villa / Laurito

Any help would be great

Hi

I'm playing as Man Utd and want a really attacking tactic that makes the best use of the these players- Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Ronaldo and Carrick.

I want the tactic to create loads of goals and im not too bothered if this means conceding a few as well.

I'm thinking maybe somthing similar to what Liverpool play like below.

Berbatov

Tevev----Rooney----Ronaldo

Carrick---Anderson/Hargreaves

Evra-----Vidic---Rio-----Brown/O'shea/Neville

I always start the first season without a transfer budget, so can only strengthen the team in January or in the summer.

I need a tactic to my Manchester United, i need great offense tactic beacuse i have guys like C.Ronaldo, Messi, Tevez, Rooney, Anderson, Veloso so i think my offense is one of the best on the game but i cant get it to work.

Please someone help me out!

and...

Hi

I'm playing as Man Utd and want a really attacking tactic that makes the best use of the these players- Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Ronaldo and Carrick.

I want the tactic to create loads of goals and im not too bothered if this means conceding a few as well.

I'm thinking maybe somthing similar to what Liverpool play like below.

Berbatov

Tevev----Rooney----Ronaldo

Carrick---Anderson/Hargreaves

Evra-----Vidic---Rio-----Brown/O'shea/Neville

I always start the first season without a transfer budget, so can only strengthen the team in January or in the summer.

I've a 4-4-2 formation that was built for Man Utd, but I've used quite well with other clubs.

You're welcome to try it if you like and PM me if you need any help or advice, though when I get the chance, I may post a new topic about it.

Here's the link: http://files.filefront.com/GRANADA+CF+Mixed+Granada+9tac/;13903369;/fileinfo.html

I'm currently using it with Granada CF in Spain and have just gained promotion to the Liga adelante.

Of particular note is the high creative freedom and the free roles for the strikers. This should work with whichever strikers you use, though my own preference was always for Rooney and Tevez, with Berbatov as backup.

I keep Ronaldo in the AMR position but his settings are geared towards him getting on the scoresheet regularly.

My biggest dilemma was who to play as the more attacking CM and I would regularly rotate between Scholes, Carrick and Anderson, though it was usually Anderson and Scholes who performed best. Defensive minded MC was mostly Hargreaves, but Carrick also worked well in this role when required.

I'll also mention that at right-back, I introduced Rafael to the side immediately and his attributes developed really quickly for doing this, so he's my first choice RB, with Neville as backup, along with options for Brown and O'Shea if you keep them. Also at left-back, although Evra is superb for this system and often rates highly, I try to get Fabio involved regularly throughout the season as much as possible, so he develops fairly quickly too.

You'll probably have gathered in my FB player selections that they are an important part of my system as they get forward in support of the wingers, can overlap the wingers and get plenty of crosses into the box. It's important to note though, that this can always be a potential weakness with the space that's then left open in the LB & RB areas, but usually the settings for the defensive minded midfielder get's him closing down spaces well. If you find it's a problem though, you can always reduce the full-backs forward runs to mixed and if up against a really tricky winger, set them to tight marking.

Overall it's a very attacking minded system. Passing (apart from the defensive players), tempo and time wasting are all global, so keep an eye on AssMan reports during games or use your own judgement if you think you need to play more direct passing or at a higher tempo.

hello!

Im in a CL tie vs roma-the first game i tied 2-2 the second is at home against them. Last game we played OK but De Rossi was just running wild and couldnt be stopped. I dont mean like setting up his teammates, but he must have put little medical signs on half my team, there were all these hard tackles and everytime it said it was caused by De Rossi so he must have been smashing my team and he didn't get a yello.

so my question is how do I stop that behavior? They also have 20 strength Fazio in midfield so I have no midfielders who can compete with them physically, I just have Andrea Poli, Sandro, Celso Borges, Nicholas Lodiero and Anders as my midfielders. How do I stop De Rossi from destroying my team next game, I was tackling him hard but he still hurt half my team.

huk4js.jpg

also whats the best way to play against Roma's formation? Should I try to spread out the field?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all.

I need a tactic for everton, basically standard squad, with only like for like replaced.

Ive always used sexy football tactic but feel it wont work here, so if anyone has had experience with everton and a successful tactic (top 6 in first season) please can they share, or link to thread.

Of course, all success posted in GP+T forum, about the tactic will be creadited to the creator of successfull tactic.

Thanks.

for all those struggling to find their desired tactic, have a look at The BetterHalf's thread, where their are some sets that I have personally used to my advantage. :D

hope that helps.

cheers.

So I'm currently playing a new game as Cardiff City. I have reached mid way through my season, and realized, despite the brilliant transfers I've made, I'm still underacheiving with a position of 6th in the Championship. I'm a complete n00b-head at tactics, and rarely change from the standard 4-4-2 formation. Here is my team:

GK - Dennis Gentennaar.

DL - Nuno Valente.

DR - Kevin McNaughton.

DC - Jack Cork.

DC - Emiliano Insua.

MR - Rufete.

ML - Joe Ledley.

MC - Edu (30 yr old Brazilian one).

MC - Maniche.

FC - Ross McCormack.

FC - Michael Chopra.

Anyone have any ideas? All will be apppreciated.

Re: Tactics for mufc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELP ME

A just cant seem to get a good formation for man u I even tried the 4-6-0 formation but all that happened was a would have 20 shots and MAYBE score 1 goal ave tried 3 up top and still nothing ave got a what looks like could be a great team any info would be great.

Players ave got at man u

GK, van der sar, sergio asenjo, kuzkzcak

def, evra, vidic, ferdinand, micah richards, neville, o'shea, brown etc

mid, carrick, hargreaves, nani, giggs, scholes, anderson, ronaldo, TIM CAHILL, angel di maria, etc

str, tevez, rooney,mario balotelli, john fleck,

and with this nteam am struggling to beat teams like hull city at old trafford

I use same set of 442 tactics whether Woking in BSP or MU. You will need to bring in a few players with Bath loans or frees but std MU 1st season squad,

bluesquarepremier2.png w1440.png

englishpremierdivision7.png w1440.png

Nick

If you mean these type of formations for defence 3223 and attack 4132 then tactics in my thread, based on my 41221 tactics so settings are very similar, so try combining the two tactics.

chelseap.png w1440.png

liverpoolv.png w1440.png

hey there

I'm playing around with my tactic I've noticed that I still conceede too many goals. I think that the problem is in my midfield because they can't stop the other team's attack. Team's closing down is set to own half and all the midfielders have this option set to whole pitch. Another thing is that my defenders don't mark other players eventhough this option is set to tight marking. What's wong ?

ps I'm playing with Lyon.

Can anyone suggest a good tactic/training set for Linfield? I've just started a new game with them and want to try to dominate the Irish leagues while giving my youth players a good chance before selling them on (hopefully one or two will have long careers with me!), so I dont want to rely too much on players being bought in, so will need a really good tactic/training set. Links to a good tactic set for them, plus a good training schedule, would be really appreciated. Oh and if anyone has a cool skin...I'm a bit bored of mine...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived