*Official* Tactic Request Thread For Specific Teams/Clubs (Ask for them here please)

Here's my squad...

4251646414_f4d05b6f3d_o.png

I'm doing not too bad, been 3rd most of the season, came 3rd last season but IMO I should be doing a little better.

I've got Hulk coming in the summer too btw, I'm going to probably bring in a ball winning tackler like Zuculini or someone in that mold.

Ideally I'd like to concede less and score more...hehe.

Any help?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I'm looking to build a tacic based on the newer design in FM10 (as opposed to the classic approach) for a lower league team (dover). I have searched the forums extensively and can't really find any guide on lower league tactics for FM10. Any advice would be greatly appricaited, i.e what formation/style is generally more successful. Thanks

Are there any tactical geniuses out there that can advise on a way to get a 4-1-2-2-1 (DM-CM-CM-AML-AMR-ST) to work?

The word on these boards seems to be that wide formations don't really work and most of the tactics here seem to be based around attacking through the middle. Unfortunately all my player purchases have been based around this formation so I'm kind of stuck with it.

I'm on my sixth season now with Leyton Orient - we're in the Premier League and I'm hoping for a European place this season. The problem I've had at this level is a lack of goals - my defence has always been fairly tight (bar the odd 3/4-0 drubbing to the "big" teams) but getting goals is a problem, despite the fact I have a good, young, sought-after striker (Finishing: 19, Long Shots: 18, Flair: 18, Off The Ball: 17). My main problem seems to be getting any kind of consistent performance out of my AMR and AML. I've tried a number of players - all with very good stats but getting them to perform consistently, contributing a decent number of goals/assists seems impossible!

Can anybody help me with this? It's driving me up the wall...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived