A. Cole missed

Modric scored

Zhirkov missed

Zarate scored

Lampard scored

Lennon scored

Dzeko scored

Rooney scored

Rooney's first game in Spurs colours and he nets the winning penalty! Awful mistake by Gomes to drop the ball at Dzeko's feet, but Huddlestone puts us back in it with a screamer from the edge of the area, and a nervy penalty shootout follows.

Chelsea always crumble underneath me, my previous game before that was the CL final against them, in which Essien was sent off after 13 minutes and we went on to win 4-1!

Aston Villa 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur

After another defeat in the north-east (a very unlucky 1-0 to 'Boro this time), we went into this match looking to bounce back well in the third game of the season. A brilliant Ashley Young free kick from thirty yards gave us the lead after twenty three minutes and he sealed it with a brilliant mazy dribble and powerful finish just before half time. Spurs never really threatened us and the second half was a mere formality.

Real Madrid 3 - 2 At Madrid after extra time, kaka with the winner from the spot on the 119th min to secure my team the copa del rey and complete the treble in my first season, i went mental to say the least.

west brom btw is a dirty dirty club. every season i beat man utd and lose to them

They once beat my Aston Villa side 3-0 at Villa Park. It turned out to be the start of our enormous collapse, when we should have won the title but finished second.

Worst of all, their manager was Alan Shearer. Alan bloody Shearer's team beat my side 3-0.

Got fed up of being practically unable to score in my Nardo game. Copied over the game I was enjoying from my old PC. Much smaller database but I was happy before I got my new super-computer...so.

KFUM Oslo 2 - 1 Tonsberg

Last game of the season and a win to finsih things off. A cracking first half goal from my left winger (who I was going to replace in the off-season...but he keeps scoring goals just when I think 'goodbye') and an even better second half strike from my top scorer. We were pretty solid all match and rather threatening going forward. With a few changes I am expecting good things next season.

Finished 7th at the end of the day, but with a little more luck we could have been soliud in 5th. There was a bit of a gap to the top four and I aim to breach that next year.

2nd Place, level on points with third, 1st are already champions. Crunch game comes up: us at home to third, penultimate game of the season

Score a goal. In the driving seat and then just let them overcome us 2-1. ****ing ****ed off with the way my team acted. Then, last game of the season, a 2-2 draw to Institute, 10th. Disgusting. I won't be renewing my contract this year.

Triestina 4-0 Verona

The Verona manager insulted my team, so punishment enough? Verona are predicted to finish 19th or something while I'm odds-on to be Champions so it's a really stupid windup either way.

They had 3 shots, I had over 30. Should have been way, way more. My star striker forgot his shooting boots but found his assist ones instead at least.

Aldershot 4-2 Birmingham

2 goals in the second half of extra time have won me the Coca Cola Championship play off final so off to the Premiership we go.

Still not sure how we fluked to the playoffs, Leeds self destructed on the last day of the season and we some how sneaked into the last playoff spot on goal difference, from then 3 stunning perfomances won the final.

Not sure how things will go in the Premiership though, in the last week the Chairman has announced a new stadium (Yay) to be ready in a year along with a note saying the repayments will be 120k a month (Twice my current wage budget) I can see us being bankrupt by christmas.......................

Check it

01042010202713.png

Beautiful.

Taken over H&W Welders now, a division below Carrick. They're predicted first but were 12th when I took over. Sitting pretty in fourth now, 2 points behind second (10 behind first) and have won all 11 games in charge, including one over Carrick :D.

Last result: H&W Welders 3 - 1 Lornagh Celtic

3-1 against top of the league. I'm now aiming to win the league by winning every game. Next up, Gabe, who were ragged 5-0 by second the game before.

AFC Telford 1 - 1 Aldershot

C.Dickson (33)

B.Hopkinson (90+5)

A top of the table clash saw 2nd place AFC Telford host 1st place Aldershot.

Telford named an understrength side due to most of the first team either injured or very tired from their game just two days ago.

Telford took the lead when Veteran striker Lee Boylan played a suberb pass into the feet of Dickson who smashed the ball into the top left-hand corner from 18 yards out.

Telford had numerous chances to double the lead, but a string of fantastic saves from the Aldershot keeper Preston Edwards kept Aldershot in the game.

The game pittered out in the second half and there were only a few half chances for both sides. Bith goalkeepers made some good saves to keep the same scoreline and it looked like The Bucks would hang on for a valuable win, which would have seen them move within a point of Aldershot at the top of the league.

That was untill Richard Cowan tugged on Danny Hyltons shirt 30 yards from goal, 4 minutes into the 5 added on. Bobby Hopkinson hit an absolute thunderbolt into the top left hand corner and snatched a point away from the clutches of AFC Telford.

On reflection it was probably a fair result, however The Bucks - particularly Richard Cowan - will be dissapointerd not to have hung on for the win.

Next up for The Bucks is Wrexham in the FA Trophy, and they will be hoping they can continue to defend their crown and progress to the third round.

Coca Cola League 2

Notts County 3 Barnet 1

Weir-Daley (47)....Gray (82)

Ainsley (61)

Upson (75)

We got thrashed, if it wasnt for Josh Lillis, Notts County could have had like 5,6,7 goals, it was a miracle that we went in at halftime at 0-0.

I don't NEED to but I CAN right? so what is the problem?

There is no problem, it's just a bit annoying to some people. Especially the screen shots. Oh, and you're comeback wasn't that good considering it's only two goals and the squad you've got. Not you're best result. If it was 3 goals though.

Started a new save as boss of Benfica, great first season won the domestic treble but knocked out euro cup by arsenal in only defeat of whole season and deservedly so, wily old Wenger got his tactics spot on in the 2nd leg after I got an encouraging 0-0 at the emirates.

latest result

Naval 1 Benfica 3

a reasonably comfy win against a plucky Naval side who battled throughout.

Archived