Hull 18 - 0 arsenal

Unreal. Glad the OP's name has been cleared now. I can't stand it when I get accused of cheating and I haven't.

See : Andrew Smylie.

Smylie.jpg

Smylie.jpg

Simply brilliant, I know.

Cannot see the fun in cheating like this, but oh well each to their own game.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In ten years of FM/CM I have never seen a result like that. Ever.

This leads me to suggest either the odds are infinately long or people cheat.

The only time I have seen high scores is when a two goalies are injured or sent off.

If you'd read the whole thread then things might make sense, rather than just trolling

pmsl.

Yeah. That NepentheZ is a cheater cheater cheater. He should go in the challenge forums and go up against some of the guys in there and we would really find out how good he is.

Oh wait...... :confused:

That is where he posts.

And I actually know that he's not cheating.

Aiston you buffoon! and anyone else who is accusing Nep of cheating.

He is managing in the N.Ireland Leagues and is quite far into the game. His team are challenging for European honours and he hammers all domestic rivals.

The whole lot of you in this thread make me laugh with all the accusations of cheating.

Next you will tell me that my FM08 GK didn't score 119 goals:D.

I think Elding, Zola, O'Conner and Baudet could do with them.

Elding - that name brings back memories. He was both quality and absolutely shocking at the same time. Still, i'd rather have him that that fat lump Davies (even if he did get a hattrick on saturday)

Anyway, I take it you're a Crewe fan - 3-0:D

Elding - that name brings back memories. He was both quality and absolutely shocking at the same time. Still, i'd rather have him that that fat lump Davies (even if he did get a hattrick on saturday)

Anyway, I take it you're a Crewe fan - 3-0:D

lol I am a Sunderland fan but live near to Crewe and get free tickets to their games so go to watch all their home games, so they are my 2nd team. Good job the tickets are free lol.

****ing hell i take back what i just said. i did what you did but started with nottingham forest and just beat birmingham 12-0. and after a bit of trial and error i realised what i was confused about with the brazillian league. mate, i take back what i said this does look proper. im just not good at understanding things. :(

If a thread ever summed up the GQ forum attitude at the moment, this is it.

I'm shocked and embarrased.

OP: Good random find, although I wouldn't book loads of friendlies in just to make money myself this is a really weird find!

I agree, why would someone go through the effort of cheating, just to show the players were all poor grey players. Get a grip lads.

To be fair regardless of whether he's cheated or not, his efforts at defending himself have been so valiant I think he deserves credit. I'd have just wilted after the first question and admitted I'd made it all up before crawling next to the radiator, curling up into the fetal position and weeping softly.

To be fair regardless of whether he's cheated or not, his efforts at defending himself have been so valiant I think he deserves credit. I'd have just wilted after the first question and admitted I'd made it all up before crawling next to the radiator, curling up into the fetal position and weeping softly.

Now that's honesty!

u cheated cos u cant have a goalkeepers condition 65 unless he started with a injury

****IN CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, welcome to the board, first message, although not the very best start it could be said:rolleyes:

Also, just a thought, have you read through the whole thread?

If not, do so, I did, and I know more now.:thup:

Hahaha, that's so obvious it was cheating.

The screenshot where he showed the line-ups, as you can see most of the substitutions were made on 45th 59th and 75th minutes.

Now by my over 10 years of playing manager games, i have yet to see an AI manager making 3-4-5 substitutions at once, and in opposite i, as human do it a lot because i don't really have nerves to go to the tactics every 2 minutes, which AI managers seem to do.

Shame on trying to get glory with a cheat, a lot immature.

That's bull.

I played a friendly vs Sochaux, they subbed in the 58th minute, 8 subs at once.

Guess you haven't paid much attention to the game in your 10 years of playing manager games.

What a weird exploit, may have to try this. Think how well drilled you could make your team with 8 months of pre season, although would be a pretty boring 8 months.

Yeah that's what I've been saying all along. It gives you a huge advantage, if you plan the pre-season training right. Imagine how much your youths could improve in 8 months. Also, you could train them in playing in a different position. Not that I ever use that option (apparently it destroys loads of PA), but still.

1. New Game started in DECEMBER 2007 with Brazilian and English leagues running...That bit is possible

startll6.jpg

2. However: Arsenal's fixtures when a game is started.

arsepb6.jpg

There is a league game on December 26th so how do you explain that?

In ten years of FM/CM I have never seen a result like that. Ever.

This leads me to suggest either the odds are infinately long or people cheat.

The only time I have seen high scores is when a two goalies are injured or sent off.

In that case, you haven't played FM much at all.

I won 32-1 or something. against a random Bulgarian side in the Intertoto Cup when I was Real Madrid (in FM07). I didn't have the Bulgarian league active and I don't have the foggiest how to use FMM. They were just so terrible and we were so good.

Shouldn't people wait to judge? Innocent before proven guilty. Yesterday some guy posted about getting Bojan on a free, and despite giving good proof that he didn't cheat with screenies, etc, everyone Ganged up on him and said he was a cheat. Then today it was proved he was not cheatin all along. Where are the accusers then?

It would be nice to see the baying mob make an unreserved apology to the OP, now that he's proved himself to have been telling the truth all along. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

FFS what's up with these forums ATM.

Every person that's done something slightly unrealiztic or has completed a great acheivement gets labelled a cheat and have to 'prove' themselves by uploading screenies and games.

Shouldn't people wait to judge? Innocent before proven guilty. Yesterday some guy posted about getting Bojan on a free, and despite giving good proof that he didn't cheat with screenies, etc, everyone Ganged up on him and said he was a cheat. Then today it was proved he was not cheatin all along. Where are the accusers then?

And in this thread, a player does a fine acheivement, posts it online because he's happy and just gets slated for it.

Even if people do cheat, which is not often at least that people boast about, who cares? It's their game, let them play it how they wish!

On my save Blackburn got Bojan on a free in the second season!

Unreal. Glad the OP's name has been cleared now. I can't stand it when I get accused of cheating and I haven't.

See : Andrew Smylie.

Smylie.jpg

Smylie.jpg

Simply brilliant, I know.

How the hell as he scored so many goals? that's amazing.

Easy the make a player score a easy 3-6 goals a game just change players fitness to 29634, then they run around like headless chickens and easily win 10+ a time

please read the following :D

pmsl.

Yeah. That NepentheZ is a cheater cheater cheater. He should go in the challenge forums and go up against some of the guys in there and we would really find out how good he is.

Oh wait...... :confused:

That is where he posts.

And I actually know that he's not cheating.

Aiston you buffoon! and anyone else who is accusing Nep of cheating.

He is managing in the N.Ireland Leagues and is quite far into the game. His team are challenging for European honours and he hammers all domestic rivals.

The whole lot of you in this thread make me laugh with all the accusations of cheating.

Next you will tell me that my FM08 GK didn't score 119 goals:D.

Ha, yea, you cheating son of a bit.......... 119 goals my ass. ;)

394 goals in 120 appearances?
This is great all the people calling him a cheat and it seems that he hasnt cheated at all. 190 goals in one season thats just amazing, how did you get someone to score that many goals?

As Jimbo mentioned, I was very far into the game, the 3036/37 season on that latest screenshot. I was so dominant in N. Ireland, literally winning most games 10-0 or better. I hadn't lost a league game in over 13 years, and a domestic game in even longer. However, I couldn't crack Europe for the life of me, and the furthest I got was the Last 16 of the Champions League.

As Jimbo mentioned, I was very far into the game, the 3036/37 season on that latest screenshot. I was so dominant in N. Ireland, literally winning most games 10-0 or better. I hadn't lost a league game in over 13 years, and a domestic game in even longer. However, I couldn't crack Europe for the life of me, and the furthest I got was the Last 16 of the Champions League.

Who are Knockbreda I thought they were Dutch. I wish I had the will to do a game like that would be so cool but I just hate not having millions to spend lol.

It would be nice to see the baying mob make an unreserved apology to the OP, now that he's proved himself to have been telling the truth all along. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

He's telling the truth, sure, but the thread is still boasting and it's not even a "fair play win", since that is in extraordinary circumstances. Had it been a real game, I'd been really impressed, but in a game where Arsenal play with undertrained, exhausted grays? ********. No glory in that win.

Archived