Hull 18 - 0 arsenal

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Jimbo mentioned, I was very far into the game, the 3036/37 season on that latest screenshot. I was so dominant in N. Ireland, literally winning most games 10-0 or better. I hadn't lost a league game in over 13 years, and a domestic game in even longer. However, I couldn't crack Europe for the life of me, and the furthest I got was the Last 16 of the Champions League.

My Southampton side could be playing in Northern Ireland and wouldn't rack up that many goals between them. :(

A little part of me has just died inside after seeing that such a pointless thread could amass 3 pages in such a short space of time. :(

You should've seen what happened when a (guy pretending to be a) girl posted a topic. It got something like 8,000 posts in 24 hours, 1,000 in an hour. It really did not help the PC gamer/forum user stereotype and was pretty sad quite frankly.

Leave the guy alone! I beat Hansa Rostock 9-0 away as Leeds in 2012-2013. I have good players etc. good tactics but 9-0 was just immense! It was all just going right!

As you can see he beat Arsenal (U18s) 18-0. Fair play to the lad. I believe him and I know that you can go 'back in time' because I have done it previously.

Archived