Hull 18 - 0 arsenal

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, that's so obvious it was cheating.

The screenshot where he showed the line-ups, as you can see most of the substitutions were made on 45th 59th and 75th minutes.

Now by my over 10 years of playing manager games, i have yet to see an AI manager making 3-4-5 substitutions at once, and in opposite i, as human do it a lot because i don't really have nerves to go to the tactics every 2 minutes, which AI managers seem to do.

Shame on trying to get glory with a cheat, a lot immature.

and now we can prove it is faked because it is december and there are no landmarks made even though the season has started.

The December thing is fine, as the Brazil league allows starting in December 07. Here it is on mine, just starting a new game now: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1278/12212008222442us9.jpg

And the landmarks thing is fine. Here is my Arsenal landmarks page: http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3801/12212008222110wg9.jpg

Who are those Arsenal players anyway? They are not their youth players except Ramsey. I don't think they can be regens either, if you're playing in the past. :)

If an AI team doesn't have enough actual players fit, it creates "random" players just for the match. In this case, what the OP has done is lowered the condition of all Arsenal's players, apart from Ramsey. Hence why you see players subbed off all over the place with conditions below pretty much what any of us will see for ANY SINGLE non-injured players in a match. Including both goalkeepers, who somehow managed to remarkably reduce their conditions.

This is a blatant cheat, just not for the reasons Kopitelewis is latching onto.

Yea, if you select the Brazilian league then you have an option of starting the game in Dec (I think) 2007. The game doesn't go back in time i.e. Hull won't be in the Championship and there aren't any league games. You can play friendlies during that time and sign players and give them time to settle in.

Seriously, so many people didn't know about this??

The worrying aspect is the fitness of the arsenal players, it doesn't make sense that they are all so low, rarely does a player drop below 70% after starting with 95-100% and for the goalkeeper and defence to be so low it's all a bit fishy. If the players were really unfit to start the AI wouldn't pick them simple as. How the ENTIRE arsenal squad could be so low not to be picked over these guys reminds me of what my friends little brother does, program called FMRTE and a function called Destroy Team, sets all players to 50% Fitness and Excersise and Very Poor morale. Combine this with Cousi/Geovanni on 29 for Positions and you could 18-0 Barcelona.

ok dreaded walrus, prove it. i can provide any info you want, i swear i did nothing to cheat

If you upload the .pkm file of the match (say, to rapidshare or something), then we can watch the replay of the match. If you haven't edited their conditions down, then they will not be starting the match with super-low conditions. Which, seeing how I have not had a single match in ages where my keeper has had a condition below 90 (not to mention coming on as a sub for another tired goalie for 15 minutes and somehow managing to lose ~30 condition), I doubt will be the case.

This is possible without an editor. Today I started a game in Iceland in December 2007. When I looked at the Prem table in Dec 07 there had been no games played up to that date. Also I've played another game where I started in June 08 some of the Prem teams had already played a couple of friendlies but most of the players that had appeared were greys and weren't in any of the squads. I'd just loaded some logos in to the game and thought I'd broken it at first!

Why are people so bothered if it was a cheat or not? Who cares...

I don't mind other people cheating in their game if they want. I have nothing against it at all. But there's no point in coming and boasting on a forum about a result if you have cheated in order to obtain said result. Anyway, I'm about to watch the .pkm now, so we'll see. If there was no cheating, then it was a hell of an achievement.

Also, while I haven't fully watched the match, the ultimate proof would be if you could upload save data. That would allow people to analyse the fitness of the other players, and so on. Of course, it would take a while to upload save data, so obviously it's up to you if you want to. :)

Why should he have to go through all this, at the end of the day he won.

Archived