Wozzie

• Wozzie changed the title to [WIP] [FM24] [SKIN] #TATO24
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wozzie changed the title to [FM24] [SKIN] #TATO24

@Wozzie You are a gentleman and a star! Thank you for Tato24, the skin for the discerning FM'er! Now then, any chance you could host the .rar file of your skin for those of us who want to tweak one or two things to your excellent skin, as you did for Tato23, please?

Any chance we can can make this amazing skin a bit more 2560 x 1440 friendly?

Notice the big gaps on the Clun Info page, especially the kits and the stadium photo areas.

And on the second screenshot, the background photo does not cover the whole screen.

Obviously these are like, minor thing, but it would really nice for the skin to work a little bit better on bigger screens 

Thanks a ton for your work though!

jpyV7Bm.jpeg

MAb1ykp.jpeg

Edited by Vader17

Sorry to be a pain, but is it possible for you to make an uncompressed version available to download? I'd like to add a couple things for my own personal use and I have FM through the gamepass so i'm unable to extract it myself. No worries if not. Skin looks fantastic.

6 hours ago, dosh said:

There is a bug where 'Training Happiness' for players from other teams (including our team's players who have gone out on loan) always displays as "Alienated," regardless of their actual happiness.

002578_1108.thumb.png.bdef099a1e240c6ed9b0d66c8144d794.png

002579_1108.thumb.png.9adfa4ec8cf071b27130113c209d178d.png

That is not a skin issue, you should raise that as i possible bug

7 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Top work as usual! 

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but went o make a sub in-game and clicked the position to see who I had that could replace the injured player and it gave no names despite having other left-backs on the bench:

Tactic.JPG.e226210bd2dfb924a07b56316cfaddb8.JPG

it is a bug. fairly easy to miss while testing

10 hours ago, xtsh said:

Sorry to be a pain, but is it possible for you to make an uncompressed version available to download? I'd like to add a couple things for my own personal use and I have FM through the gamepass so i'm unable to extract it myself. No worries if not. Skin looks fantastic.

Unpack it with the resource archiver tool 

6 hours ago, s_pasmus said:

A technical question to one of the best skinmen around @wozziefm : How do I change the flag next to the player's face? I would like to use circle flags that personally downloaded. Thank you mate!

IMG_0535.jpeg

i think it's coded directly into the skin, so you would have to change the code or remove it

Awesome skin. Impressed by it from FM23 on. Looks so smooth. Thanks.

Had a small question though, is it possible (how) to get this white. The purple area on Real Madrids club view? 

rm.png

And is this a small bug? Cant see the names of the bench players who i wanna try to sub in...? 

rm2.png

Edited by f.zaarour

Great skin!  Thank you for making it!

I’ve noticed a pair of issues.  On “home”, the right side pane resets to “team stats” after leaving “home” and returning (by clicking on the “home” shortcut on left).  I think that’s the only panel doing it.  

The other is on a player’s “overview” tab.  The same issue as above occurs in the bottom right and bottom left panes.  They both reset to “plans” if you navigate to another area and then come back to that or any other player.

-dj

3 hours ago, dj19 said:

Great skin!  Thank you for making it!

I’ve noticed a pair of issues.  On “home”, the right side pane resets to “team stats” after leaving “home” and returning (by clicking on the “home” shortcut on left).  I think that’s the only panel doing it.  

The other is on a player’s “overview” tab.  The same issue as above occurs in the bottom right and bottom left panes.  They both reset to “plans” if you navigate to another area and then come back to that or any other player.

-dj

You need to go into setting and uncheck the “Automatically override custom panel” box

Edited by drew_3