[FM24] [SKIN] #TATO24

Wozzie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Wozzie 

First of all, thank you very much for this fantastic skin.

I'm not sure if it's a skin issue, but I often have to right-click > auto size all columns in the squad and tactics screen again so that my view is clearly visible again.

Can I also do something about it, so that I don't have to do it manually every time?

一小时前, Orange2000说:

Hi, great skin, using from 23 version. But i have problem, only in Tato i don't have that floating panels during a match at all (this screen form another skin)...with different information, advices and so on.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 001928.png

You can delete "match console panel". And do you mind sharing the match players bar widget and match titebar file of the skin shown in the screenshot? 

Edited by Wong77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
В 23.11.2023 в 06:56, eminem_luo сказал:

QQ20231123115024.thumb.png.848225fe3a2bd6024699a6eebeb685c1.png

@Wozzie

how to change this national flag to my FMG's Flags pack ?

QQ20231123115003.thumb.png.e19b011162c3a000d45c2c339edd67bc.png

and how to change this to national team logo?

i hope you can answer it for me 

thanks

I have the same question. It is very important when you manage Bermuda Hogges and have only one nationality...

18 minutes ago, Mateyson said:

I have the same question. It is very important when you manage Bermuda Hogges and have only one nationality...

player/player overview panel replace line 125 - 358 with something like this

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="npiB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="100" height="100">
                    <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all"/>
                    <record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt"/>
                </widget>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the skin! 

I've been learning recently about different panels and how they interact. The nation overview panel has stadiums to be shown however if I just copy the nation overview xml over to a blank canvas the stadiums don't show - is it tied to another file? 

2 hours ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Love the skin! 

I've been learning recently about different panels and how they interact. The nation overview panel has stadiums to be shown however if I just copy the nation overview xml over to a blank canvas the stadiums don't show - is it tied to another file? 

fastest way is to open the file and search for "file" and if thast not enough, look at class=""

I really like the look of your skin but I have two (personal) improvement suggestions.

I wanted to add the audience number to the match stats in the match full time review panel, match in between highlights panel and match mid match review panel as well as changing the statistics display to the default one (atm it is feedback). I tried it by myself but without luck. Screenshots can be found in this post for better explanation:

Thank you very much for your help. I am new to all this.

10 minutes ago, mannojunior said:

I seem to be having an issue in the match engine where the left and right hand panels are blocking the view of the pitch. Has anybody else had this?

tatoissue.thumb.png.102dbd8fdedc86e9ffd485779fb31d1d.png

Use your mouse scrolled wheel Luke you would when browsing a website scroll down will zoom you out. Else you can click the scoreboard and the panels should hide 

1 hour ago, mannojunior said:

I seem to be having an issue in the match engine where the left and right hand panels are blocking the view of the pitch. Has anybody else had this?

tatoissue.thumb.png.102dbd8fdedc86e9ffd485779fb31d1d.png

Some of the camera views gives you the option to Zoom in and out with the mouse wheel, else as already said, click the scoreboard to remove the panels when in a highlight. they will come back when out of highlights

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using tato skin and loving it, but I'm trying to figure out if there is some way to enable custom views under recruitment focus? I'd like to be able to get more information from there without having to add players to a shortlist, but right now I can't customize views there at all. I know that some other skins allow it, so I reckon it must be possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

New to skinning, love the skin just a couple of things I want to tweak but can't figure them out, both in the match interface..

Is there any way to add the info icon (image.png.49801a5ecc328a320ee2a2eab5f38e55.png) to the left of each player's name on the bottom of the match screen, so that it shows a preview of the player's page?

image.png.092664e0f493f8f172703abd1f953b74.png

^^^ Such as in the red circle here..

Is there any way to add the assisting player's name underneath the scorer on the match overview tab, such as that shown here:

image.png.af0264c9aa0936665a80e4d37717008b.png

Thanks in advance :D

2 hours ago, Macca2oo7 said:

Hi all

New to skinning, love the skin just a couple of things I want to tweak but can't figure them out, both in the match interface..

Is there any way to add the info icon (image.png.49801a5ecc328a320ee2a2eab5f38e55.png) to the left of each player's name on the bottom of the match screen, so that it shows a preview of the player's page?

image.png.092664e0f493f8f172703abd1f953b74.png

^^^ Such as in the red circle here..

Is there any way to add the assisting player's name underneath the scorer on the match overview tab, such as that shown here:

image.png.af0264c9aa0936665a80e4d37717008b.png

Thanks in advance :D

in widgets/match players bar

replace

<widget class="person_button"  id="name" font="tadu" alignment="centre,can_scale" info_popup_enabled="false" disable_link="true" size="8" format="[%person#1-shirt]" navigation_focus_target="false">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PnmP" set_property="valu" />
            </widget>

with

<widget class="person_button" id="Pnms" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" style="semi_bold" wants_mouse_events="true">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnms"/>
            </widget>

for the second you'd need to use notable events but this wouldn't stack things team side it's timeline based I was considering moving to this myself

image.png.9201afb48e95d5cb1f4b88321f15c923.png

On 29/03/2024 at 23:44, JustHowie said:

in widgets/match players bar

replace

<widget class="person_button"  id="name" font="tadu" alignment="centre,can_scale" info_popup_enabled="false" disable_link="true" size="8" format="[%person#1-shirt]" navigation_focus_target="false">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PnmP" set_property="valu" />
            </widget>

with

<widget class="person_button" id="Pnms" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" style="semi_bold" wants_mouse_events="true">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnms"/>
            </widget>

for the second you'd need to use notable events but this wouldn't stack things team side it's timeline based I was considering moving to this myself

image.png.9201afb48e95d5cb1f4b88321f15c923.png

Thank you, appreciate that.
Just applied it and although it shows the (i) on there, there's no link to a preview of the player's page, and it also flicks between cutting off some of the player's name now, by showing the full name and showing the shirt name as it did previously.. As per screenshots:

image.png.c0e2a0f69de50a7925bf66a2573a6a0d.png
Any suggestions for this please?

With regard to notable events, is there a way to enable this in place of Match Overview at all?`

Edited by Macca2oo7
Update

19 hours ago, Macca2oo7 said:

Thank you, appreciate that.
Just applied it and although it shows the (i) on there, there's no link to a preview of the player's page, and it also flicks between cutting off some of the player's name now, by showing the full name and showing the shirt name as it did previously.. As per screenshots:

image.png.c0e2a0f69de50a7925bf66a2573a6a0d.png
Any suggestions for this please?

With regard to notable events, is there a way to enable this in place of Match Overview at all?`

When you have the little portrait next to the name it should be showing, I'd suggest the names cutting off is a sizing issue, you can play with tactics/ match console tactics.xml to change the room (tato has shouts etc on the same panel if I recall)

I have introduced the notable events rather than match incidents in the Just skin I finish work in 10 hours I'll pull the widget used if you haven't worked it out by then 

EDIT:

the panel for the spacing and the player buttons is match console quick tactics panel

For notable events this is the snippet

<!-- NOTABLE EVENTS -->
    <widget class="match_notable_events_panel">
        <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
            <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
        </record>
    </widget>

Edited by JustHowie

10 hours ago, JustHowie said:

When you have the little portrait next to the name it should be showing, I'd suggest the names cutting off is a sizing issue, you can play with tactics/ match console tactics.xml to change the room (tato has shouts etc on the same panel if I recall)

I have introduced the notable events rather than match incidents in the Just skin I finish work in 10 hours I'll pull the widget used if you haven't worked it out by then 

EDIT:

the panel for the spacing and the player buttons is match console quick tactics panel

For notable events this is the snippet

That's great, thank you.

Forgive my basicness, but I can't find the specific text in question to tweak for the spacing/player buttons on the march console quick tactics panel.

Also, with regard to the snippet you've kindly shared for the notable events - which panel/section do I paste this in?

Sorry, this is all very new to me :rolleyes: