[FM24] - Free Transfers and Hidden Gems

Bigpole

Hi guys, here's the yearly topic with all the gems and quality cheap/free transfers you can find.

Share your players below, I'll post my favorites as well.

Enjoy the beta, enjoy the full version later as well.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fidelitywars said:

Couple of interesting talents from Chile:

Not a huge fan of that natural fitness but otherwise, Aravena looks a talented attacking all-rounder:

image.thumb.png.aa8535f8f94de8be5124b8dbd4d35e3f.png

Assadi was decent on FM23 but think he's a little better this time around:

image.thumb.png.dde265a43379d2b85310c600d225c613.png

Assadi was one of my fave finds on 23.. Looks a whole lot better this year. If his P.A is similar then he's going to become a favourite for many. That dribbling, Flair, Vision, First touch.. oh my!!

Portugal is an absolute goldmine again. Obvs most will know Diogo Costa, Goncalo Inacio, Antonio Silva and especially the absolutely phenomenal Joao Neves but outside the big 3, there are plenty of really interesting players - just posting a handful of favourites but the league really is stacked with relatively cheap talent.

Rare mix of tenacity and technique in Marques here, really like the look of him:

image.thumb.png.71f3de47e3d8543b80ce7af36130eac8.png

Bit older but another interesting mix of steel and subtlety:

image.thumb.png.7ed142495b942cad2dbaec90a7d66467.png

Not one for bringing the ball out perhaps but Relvas looks a fine penalty box defender (and surely an attacking threat from set pieces):

image.thumb.png.89179c88961ff9aa8df6ade13cd70b02.png

Whereas Silva is a bit more elegant:

image.thumb.png.8d64bf472f3a2a953e6c4b41e9cb29be.png

Doing the usual couple of hours tour round the big leagues looking for realistic youngsters to sign, have really high hopes for this guy, only 5.5M for my Brighton team and i could do with some project CB's to develop..

image.thumb.png.3660aa5242c981a8640c72a07eaa5355.png

Edited by Jamie Cortez

For those interested in the 'my world' game mode, if you start the game 'early pre-season' in England, plenty of top talents are yet to move - Vitor Roque still at Paranaense and Arda Guler at Fenerbahce probably the headliners but also still have Sutalo at Dinamo Zagreb; Gyokeres at Coventry; Alex Scott at Bristol City; Le Fee at Lorient etc.

Also means there's the odd bargain still up for grabs:

image.thumb.png.5305b27ee113216ce70b2f53b7d9648c.png

image.thumb.png.7c9aa0099dff79966acc3c91300417fb.png

(in classic mode, Yildirim seems to be available for loan from Rennes).

2 minutes ago, fidelitywars said:

For those interested in the 'my world' game mode, if you start the game 'early pre-season' in England, plenty of top talents are yet to move - Vitor Roque still at Paranaense and Arda Guler at Fenerbahce probably the headliners but also still have Sutalo at Dinamo Zagreb; Gyokeres at Coventry; Alex Scott at Bristol City; Le Fee at Lorient etc.

Also seems that future transfers for Kendry Paez and Luka Vuskovic haven't been added by this date either:

image.thumb.png.800b89a66bbcb4e008edfae8232326f9.png

image.thumb.png.01e18a40d57deaa6046ea2f3a9364e06.png

47 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

anyone looking a good back up CB and that cover LB and DM check out Jose Marsa with FC Andorra. really good stats and decent enough potential to be a good level PL CB

Libero or Inverted full back right there. Solid player.

Two Argentinians next up..

Echeveri looks simply amazing. The Heir to the Messi throne if you grab him early enough and mould him further. First touch, Dribbling, Passing and Technique already at levels you could trust him for first team duties with. Needs some work on his mentals and his Stamina is a bit low for the type of sides that like to press high and hard but OMG what a fantastic looking player.

Next up is Prestianni. Again another fantastically all round great player. Man Utd snapped him up for £4m in first season so you'll need to get in pretty quick

Screenshot 2023-10-24 125828.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 130445.png

And we go to France for our next two players..

Toure is a giant of a player. Standing at 6 foot 8 with Jumping reach being 20 he could become someone to call upon for set pieces!

Kroupi is yet another fantastic French forward. Blessed with decent pace, Good technique and decisions. Good advanced playmaker/Att Mid/Shadow striker or as a False 9 and at a decent price too.. Snap him up before someone else does.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 131026.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 131143.png

7 minutes ago, kopfan1977 said:

And we go to France for our next two players..

Toure is a giant of a player. Standing at 6 foot 8 with Jumping reach being 20 he could become someone to call upon for set pieces!

Speaking of freakishly tall Frenchman, Lyon's Alvero has a pretty unique skillset for a central midfielder:

image.thumb.png.fdc6d9e0fda141209bd034537fd6a302.png

14 minutes ago, fidelitywars said:

Speaking of freakishly tall Frenchman, Lyon's Alvero has a pretty unique skillset for a central midfielder:

image.thumb.png.fdc6d9e0fda141209bd034537fd6a302.png

Oh my!

Stick him at DM with Toure just behind him. Neither are pacy, but any balls coming towards them are getting headed away easily.. Shame both lack pace :D

Germán Berterame

berterame-ganado-carino-aficion-rayados.jpg.96549a1ba4b819bead4d5ec3d24ad550.jpg

German has been dynamite for me so far, he took a few games to settle but since then he's started to show his quality. I'm playing him as a AF in a 4231, he likes to sit on the shoulder of the defenders and his finishing is crisp. 

Bargain at a structured £1.1m. 

Screenshot 2023-10-24 205923.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 210040.png

7 hours ago, kopfan1977 said:

Two Argentinians next up..

Echeveri looks simply amazing. The Heir to the Messi throne if you grab him early enough and mould him further. First touch, Dribbling, Passing and Technique already at levels you could trust him for first team duties with. Needs some work on his mentals and his Stamina is a bit low for the type of sides that like to press high and hard but OMG what a fantastic looking player.

Next up is Prestianni. Again another fantastically all round great player. Man Utd snapped him up for £4m in first season so you'll need to get in pretty quick

Screenshot 2023-10-24 125828.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 130445.png

I know of Prestianni, Echeverri looks amazing though!