[FM22] Nik33's FM22 Data Packs

71971938_FM22DATAPACKSsmall.png.f3c15266071c7d7cd4ed5903a08cd785.png

The original Data Packs are there for their 13th annual appearance!

Download the packs you want from Steam - you can use them in any combination.

This year, dear @majesticeternity will join forces as she provided her excellent FM21 work to be adapted to my packs for your enjoyment. Credits to her too!

➤ STEAM COLLECTION link HERE!

Contains every released Data Pack. Subscribe to the ones you want and they will be updated automatically each time I update them.

Info about each pack can be found in its Steam page.

*ALL PACKS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST OFFICIAL UPDATES.

➤ FM22 Agents pack HERE!

:thup: The powerhouse pack - contains more than 1.020 real agents and their connections to 13.500+ clients.

1594010099_FM22Agentspack.png.6bf00d14017f1c81dd719c21c08c2a15.png

More than 1.020 real agents and their connections to 13.500+ clients. Updated regularly.

If you like my work please like and rate positively on Steam as a thanks. Happy FM-ing!

EXTRAS:

Agents Facepack by majesticeternity (Works for FM22 too - thanks!)

On 14/11/2021 at 21:27, smeagoltonez said:

Any news on this? Thanks.

The base FM22 Agents pack is already uploaded to Steam and more will follow soon.

Aiming to complete the FM22 Data packs collection in the next 10 days or so.

On 12/11/2021 at 06:41, sdb4884 said:

Yey! something didn't seem right after the release of FM 22 until now.

I know that feeling. 6 months into my save, I go to offer Pogba a new contract, realise Mino Raiola wasn't his agent and was like dammit! 

I'm going to hold off playing the game and will restart once the full pack is available, it's that damn good. 

Your appreciation of my work is important for me so thanks for that guys.

The first post was updated.

Also, I can now announce that the superb work by @majesticeternity that you already know well will be incorporated into my data packs where we saw fit, as she wanted to. I'll post the details soon.

13 hours ago, CyberOps said:

anyway to get this on the gamepass version of the game ? So any other place to download it other then steam since I dont own the steam version

It`s simple someone who have steam version can subscribe it, and sent to You. And You need to put it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data

5 minutes ago, Vuruzbo said:

It`s simple someone who have steam version can subscribe it, and sent to You. And You need to put it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data

I dont know anyone with the steam version but you send it to me so you have my thanks for sending it, again thank you

On 20/11/2021 at 14:26, CyberOps said:

Little issue with the agents pack, for some reason when I use it it removes the dutch national team Nederland when I dont use the agents pack then no problem took me some time to figure out this was causing it, I hope this can be fixed.

Just checked and everything's fine in my game. Maybe you forgot to delete all the licensing files

6 hours ago, nik33 said:

Just checked and everything's fine in my game. Maybe you forgot to delete all the licensing files

No its only an issue if I use this, without it then no issue at all but when i putthe agents pack in then Nederland becomes unavailable as club to select

4 hours ago, nik33 said:

Anyone else having CyberOps' problem? Because I created a new game again to be sure and Netherlands has indeed real players.

I think you misunderstand the issue, netherlands nationak team is not even available to select if i use your agents pack, its not there. The National team just doesnt exist anymore, if i take the agent pack out its back.

51 minutes ago, CyberOps said:

I think you misunderstand the issue, netherlands nationak team is not even available to select if i use your agents pack, its not there. The National team just doesnt exist anymore, if i take the agent pack out its back.

This doesn't happen to me.

57 minutes ago, CyberOps said:

perhaps there is a conflict between NIK33's file and another editors file you are using?

What happens when you start a game only using NIK33's agent pack?

3 hours ago, Junkhead said:

This doesn't happen to me.

So when you start a new game the National team Nederland is there to be selected ? Because for me it just aint there and when I do a search for that team it shows up in the search result but everything is blank in their stats so therefore it cant be selected as a playable team.  I asked 2 friends to also try it and they have the same issue, it only happens with the dutch National team Nederland that can not be selected at start of a new game.

32 minutes ago, CyberOps said:

So when you start a new game the National team Nederland is there to be selected ? Because for me it just aint there and when I do a search for that team it shows up in the search result but everything is blank in their stats so therefore it cant be selected as a playable team.  I asked 2 friends to also try it and they have the same issue, it only happens with the dutch National team Nederland that can not be selected at start of a new game.

Yep, Dutch national team can be selected whilst using the Agents file along with 30 odd other files.

4 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Yep, Dutch national team can be selected whilst using the Agents file along with 30 odd other files.

Yes, same here too. No problem kicking out Van Gaal and taking his place in the (wheel)chair.

31 minutes ago, CyberOps said:

Hmm from what I hear it's because agents pack cant work together with https://sortitoutsi.net/content/58921/fm2022-licensing-and-real-name-fix-file-not-released-yet which could indeed be the case since I also use that which is the only thing I use so far. Maybe one dat they can be used together

I have both of these installed and they work fine together. Just booted up a new game to test and was able to manage Netherlands.

22 minutes ago, bdavies26 said:

I have both of these installed and they work fine together. Just booted up a new game to test and was able to manage Netherlands.

Strange these are the only 2 I use and its causing this issue for me, i dont understand why

55 minutes ago, bdavies26 said:

Same here @CyberOps. Loaded both plus many other files and all working well. However, I don't load the sortioutsi media or bookmaker files. That might be a coincidence though but could be worth a try. 

Thanks for this!  I've been using the weather and agents packs in my current lower-league German save.  The weather seems fine.  I'm so far down the league chain that the agents haven't come into play yet, but I will let you know if anything seems strange.  Great job so far!

On 30/11/2021 at 16:18, Metal said:

When will the injuries pack come?

Just uploaded it!

11 hours ago, J-Hood said:

just curious to know, has anyone experienced or tested the difference with the agents pack and the default agents? 

What do you mean?

2 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

Will this be your work alone or is it a collaboration with Majestice Eternity?

Majestic's base file with a lot of work from joe5p and then me for greek media

@J-Hood it has to do with players being in pools of real agents that have specific attributes and can ask for more money or drag the negotiations and in general act depending on your relationship with them.

For me this pack is a must for the transfer market