Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

I know this is not the right place but I really need help.

Error: Match Unable to Initialise Properly - Corrupted and/or Missing Data. I am getting this pop up whenever I open my fm 23. I just installed and I have verified all files but nothing seems to fix it. Anyone know how to fix it.

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Macgreg said:

I know this is not the right place but I really need help.

Error: Match Unable to Initialise Properly - Corrupted and/or Missing Data. I am getting this pop up whenever I open my fm 23. I just installed and I have verified all files but nothing seems to fix it. Anyone know how to fix it.

Are you on a Mac? I think I had that problem initially too and I had to update to the latest Mac operating system and that solved it no problem. Hope that helps some.

Happy New Year All,

My FM23 frustrations continue so I am looking for a tactic for a lower end team, not quite non league but maybe League 1.  Average CA of ~100.

The Google Sheets are fantastic as a comparison between the different tactics but I am looking to see what people on here have have found some sucess with when actually maanging rather than "holidaying".  The 424's & 4132's look great for the likes of PSG and Liverpool but I suspect they will be too much for my Mannhiem team in the German Third Division.  Maybe 442 or 451 though I have seen Knap recommend the double DM pivot this year.

Any advice/feedback would be great

Mike

16 minutes ago, knap said:

@Asterionas13

I would sort CA 140 Column or use Top CA 160 home top ca 120 away

1554279829_Screenshot(2600).thumb.png.a7ec1404d25c6c46e88a4b4b08b1f12b.png

I don't know why I never thought of using a Top 160 Home and Top 120 Away approach (even when playing as a top team) -- I like to keep the same formation in all tactics to make recruiting easier, and looks like there are 4-2-0-2-2s in both Top 160 and Top 120, so I'll try that out for a bit and see how things go!

Hi @knap

Have you been testing any tactics with more emphasize on crossing? I've tweaked your tactic (231053) to focus a lot on wide play with lots of crosses. This is now working insanely well for me and so I thought I'd leave the tweak here for you or anyone else to look at if interested.

Some notes:

- I'm playing every game, no holiday/instant

- Left striker is set up to score from corners, put your best header where STCL is in the corner setup.

- I use left footed wingers on left and right footed wingers on right.

ME23.1BADSPELLKnap41122VAPSGP107FACCGoals172 AUGUSTIN TWEAK.fmf

Hey @knap I am using your (HolyGhostFire 4-5-1) and having some awesome results but I am wondering if the "Tackle Harder - on Player Instructions" is a must for the tactic to work right? reason I am asking is because within my first 5 games I have had 2 red cards and a lot of yellow cards. 

Anyone else experienced such with the tactic? any way to combat it? 

TIA :)

Edited by DarkXess

9 hours ago, knap said:

@DarkXess

Try stay on feet TI if you see a problem developing.

Any evidence you can post here

Hey mate, its definately not a bug/problem with ME as the tactic I used before was almost perfect with near to no red cards at all per season. The tactic I am using of yours is all set to (Tackle Harder) so I will play around with it some more then, just wondering if you knew that by not having Tackle Harder would it effect the tactic at all? 

:)

@DarkXess

Can you DM the tactic so I can see if I am missing a trick.

Sometimes FM can give you a lot of bad luck.

It appears to be essential for testing tactics, but many remove it for normal saves. Stay on feet should give similar effect but you can turn it off and on.

1 hora atrás, knap disse:

@ricrpor

For test teams use sub top mid table underdog.

There is a tool for checking CA on FMScout author CAE "The Prof"

thanks!

The 424 attacking mentality works much better for me. With balanced mentality i don't win almost any match... odd

6 hours ago, knap said:

@DarkXess

Can you DM the tactic so I can see if I am missing a trick.

Sometimes FM can give you a lot of bad luck.

It appears to be essential for testing tactics, but many remove it for normal saves. Stay on feet should give similar effect but you can turn it off and on.

It is this one (Si Forums) your post. Also it seems to be better now using (Stay On Feet), it could have just been luck as you said too. 15 games in, 13 won 2 draws and no losses, thank you :)

While I am here, do you happen to have a 4-3-3 tactic for Ajax please? 

@LVercettiSorry mate, removed what? :idiot:

Edited by DarkXess

On 30/12/2022 at 23:04, knap said:

ME 23.1

BEOWULF 424 IF VOL HD MU P102 EC

ME23.1BEOWULFKnap424IFVOLHDMUP102EC.fmf 45.24 kB · 735 downloads

High DL but can be use with much higher DL , Standard or lower

1662340514_Screenshot(2557).thumb.png.d873d526667dbeeb2f7f80e2afe1ce42.png652907485_Screenshot(2556).thumb.png.abdddde413fec6a7135e67a98a50f3d8.png

@knap Is this the tactic that is at the top of the HUB TEST on 450 points? Just want to make sure I've got the right one as the names are slightly different. 

2 hours ago, Glassy said:

@knap Is this the tactic that is at the top of the HUB TEST on 450 points? Just want to make sure I've got the right one as the names are slightly different. 

It's the right tactic!!! Holy mother of good god. This was sim'd. 

d7eee6bf1bed34b4e680222380a20084.png