Obie

PSG Czołowy zespół w słabej lidze próbuje maksymalizować liczbę bramek

Silna liga z górnej półki

MU Arsenal Duże szanse na wygranie ligi

TEST PIASTY (górna strona AI CA180)

CA 160 SUB TOP

CA 140 STOLIK ŚRODKOWY

CA 120 PODRÓŻ

Tactic PSG in poor league, but in champions league still tactic PSG? 

hey @knapI do use to play with !!!!FM20.4.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECFA tactic in fm 2020 it was amazing the watch play with , do you have similar successful tactic for a fm 2023 with 4-4-2 formation thank you already 

Edited by sydk

Anyone else have big trouble with away games? I'm on a Man United Save and I've lost 5 league games this season (one game left) all away and drawn 7 (6 of those away) i don't understand it why are away games so hard. I'm using the most recent HGF 451. But I don't think it's the tactics fault. 

1 hour ago, knap said:

@frog

There is a home bias that make away games more difficult. If you have a lead away from may be worth trying to protect the lead

All pts dropped away

1408509769_Screenshot(2745).thumb.png.5a42886126a2799753cafe60ba978af9.png

I just feel it's to much when I lose to teams much worse than me or have 3 straight 0-0s just because it's an away game. SI should really look into it. 

@knap do you feel when we use your new balanced tactics we should change the mentally depending on the opposition? I never know when to change it. 

1 hour ago, knap said:

@frog

SI would no doubt set up home bias based on real results

I don't change unless something happens in a match to warrant a change.

OK let's say you go behind 1-0 you change it to positive or you go straight to attacking? 

13 hours ago, knap said:

@frog

I would not change in those circumstances, and let the tactic get you back into game. sally only change to a more defensive set up . If desperate for a goal change to 424.

Don't know if this helps @frog but I have been playing around with in game changes far more in FM23 than I ever have done.  For the past couple of seasons the best I found was to always start with the same tactic, HGF 451, which is a balanced tactic but switch to cautious + stay on feet + drop the DL at half time or later once I am in front.  I have often done that at 1-0 up and gone on to score another 2 or 3 while still on cautious. 

I have tried to switch the other way and gone attacking when I've gone behind but that doesn't seem to help and it often made it far worse so for now I stick to the original tactic until I can find a better alternative