Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me whats a good 442 LLM tactic for a Second Division team in Uruguay...

Currently i'm trying the VENOM & FAITH 442 P101 EC FA , with mixed results....

I hope maybe someone knows a good and sollid (442) LLM tactic :)

Tips for LLM are verry welcome , Because i'm new with this type of club managment.

@drhay53

The time to tinker is when you are losing.

However , with my original Oxford tactic in FM 08 I lost 3 games in a row without any apparent reason, but te tactic then started to win again all the way to the top. 

Anybody else feels strikers have been nerfed with last update? Seeing less chances and less movement now, still getting results though (using wide diamond). Maybe strikerless formations are stronger now?

21 minutos atrás, kandersson disse:

Anybody else feels strikers have been nerfed with last update? Seeing less chances and less movement now, still getting results though (using wide diamond). Maybe strikerless formations are stronger now?

maybe its not the strikers but the tweaked defenders D:

4 hours ago, knap said:

@drhay53

The time to tinker is when you are losing.

However , with my original Oxford tactic in FM 08 I lost 3 games in a row without any apparent reason, but te tactic then started to win again all the way to the top. 

I prefer not to play the diamonds long term; it just makes me uncomfortable not dominating the midfield the way I like. So I switched to the 4231 as I was jumping into Ligue 1 and had a little money to spend.

In my first few games, I would say it seems like the 4231 is a little less physically demanding, probably due to natural formational positioning, which is a bonus for me. 

FWIW I'm also seeing extremely low ratings from the DLP in the Parisienne 4231 tactics. Like 6.1 every game. I don't have great players but it certainly feels like something unusual is going on there. Haven't dug deep into the stats to see where the bad ratings are coming from yet.

39 minutes ago, smlrch1892 said:

What are the best shouts to use this year? I always used to go demand more/get creative 

Encourage is really good from my experience when drawing/losing by 1 goal. Praise when leading (if you're much better than your opponents, then only use when you're up by 2+ goals) and Demand more still works if you're losing (if you're worse than your opponents, preferably use it later in the game or when down by 2+ goals). So I would say that Encourage has replaced Get Creative but everything else works roughly the same.

On 20/12/2020 at 02:29, MareLeeds said:

Wtf now? I get this note on every player I click "make an offer". 

I now must wait until January or this is some in game bug? 

IMG_20201220_032637.jpg

I don't know if you have been given an answer yet but this happened to me so I just saved and closed the game and reloaded. It fixed the issues.

1 minute ago, kandersson said:

It's crazy that every single 'winning' tactic on the internet is a rip off of some Knap's tactic :lol:

mine is not and is best non winger tactic on all test forums!

tactic name is 3-5-2- No 10 by Vujevic

I used this one to win instant titles with shity teams in first season(Burnley,Benevento Granada,Stutgart and others).

I often check Knap topic that one day he will create some good 3 at back tactic but that is not his thing.

I tryed Argus but definitly is not good for small team.

definitely Knap doing best 4 at back tactics around