Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, sebel said:

Hi guys 

Can anyone recommend me their favorite/most effective TEA FOR ONE (4-2-3-1) tactic? Or any other 4-2-3-1 tactic?

Many thanks ;)

So far I've had best results with this one: (there is a 20.4.1 edition as well, but can't find it int the sheet..) 

My results so far: 

- Falkenberg (Swedish Allsvenskan)  - Predicted 14 place (out of 16 teams). Came 3rd, 2nd, 1st and  Europa League season two. 

- Djurgården (Swedish Allsvenskan) - NEW SAVE! Predicted 3rd place. Came 1st, 1st (won cup), 2nd and making it to Europa League second season and Champions League group stage from a league that is ranked at the time 17th in Europe.

- After 3 seasons in Djurgården I've made a transfer profit around 60mil€. 

- Went to Marseille in may season 22/23, now sitting top of the table in January with 16 games played 14 wins and 2 draws. This with pretty much a new team! 

23 minutes ago, archerz said:

Any changes to this for 20.4.1 ?

Testing out some changes I've noticed from 1380 SICILIAN 442 (4222) P98 EC FA. *shrug* :))

I used it recently with Leeds United and won the championship with just two defeats so it seems to still work fine.

2 minutes ago, Tjs89 said:

I used it recently with Leeds United and won the championship with just two defeats so it seems to still work fine.

FM 20.3.0 TEA FOR ONE 4222 VOL2 P100 ALL CUPS

This has been doing me ok so far, making a few edits from other more current tactics, i think...

Just in begining of premier league season with blackburn, i took over their team and got promoted to Premier. However my team is predicted to finish last :)

Although I shouldn't probably go attacking against a top team !

Edited by archerz

hello @knap i need your advice i coach ST.Pauli i ranked up to bundesliga and now i am at my second year on 1st division and i have big problem at scoring i win very very difficult even the very low teams can you suggest me a tactic plz ? currently i am using 4231.

1.png

14 hours ago, leopfv said:

I tweaked a Knap tatic and I'll be honored if some of you and of course @knap could test... It's a very bold formation...

4-1-4-1THANKSKNAP;).fmf 46.04 kB · 14 downloads

I've just ran a quick 1 season sim with Liverpool and here's what came out in the first run. 
High scoring tactic, lots of 6-0, 5-1 4-0 results. 
Won all cups but the FA Cup.
Makes the most out of Corners and Free kicks.
16 Penalties scored in the league, which is double of second placed Arsenal lol

league.png

leagueteamstats.png

goalsassists.png

4cups.png

Edit: Tested with Crystal Palace and they got relegated. Might do another test later tonight. 

Edited by Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10
Added more results

1 hour ago, Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10 said:

I've just ran a quick 1 season sim with Liverpool and here's what came out in the first run. 

league.png

leagueteamstats.png

goalsassists.png

4cups.png

Would be good to compare the test with the original tactic as most tactics even if they are adapted tweaked they still give usualyy same results as the original author in my opinion . 

5 hours ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Would be good to compare the test with the original tactic as most tactics even if they are adapted tweaked they still give usualyy same results as the original author in my opinion . 

He hasn’t said what the actual original was. I’ve also tested that tactic with Crystal Palace and they couldn’t avoid being relegated and finished 18th so it probably doesn’t suit teams low down the table. 

1 hour ago, Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10 said:

He hasn’t said what the actual original was. I’ve also tested that tactic with Crystal Palace and they couldn’t avoid being relegated and finished 18th so it probably doesn’t suit teams low down the table. 

Yup, leaves teams far too exposed so unless you are a top team and the opposition play very defensively against you, likely to get caught out on the break. Tried it with my promoted team and, yes we created chances but were smashed on the break time and time again.

12 hours ago, Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10 said:

league.png

leagueteamstats.png

goalsassists.png

4cups.png

Edit: Tested with Crystal Palace and they got relegated. Might do another test later tonight. 

Thanks my friend!

@pilmalm

Yhis year is odd in that on 20.3 we were using ME 2040, so google docs page includes 20.3 and 20.4 tactics.

If you sort by formation and click on link you can whether IF or not.

4 ore fa, marksmithlfc1234 ha scritto:

Need good away tactic ,

I have these 5 attacking players and cant get them to do great things away v big teams . 

Richarlison, Dybala, Moussa Dembele,

Almada, Versharean. 

Any ideas  

343 IF 107 pt. 

Remove counter press away. 

I’ve been reading the tactics forums for a while now in the hope of finding a tactic that works for me. I’ve recently found this page and looked through some of knaps tactics and I’m just curious about something. I’ve posted a tactic similar to knaps before for some help and got told it was a tactical overload. Are these not tactical overloads? I’m not meaning to sound rude and want to give one of these a go but was just wondering this before I tried. 

17 minutes ago, yorkie87 said:

I’ve been reading the tactics forums for a while now in the hope of finding a tactic that works for me. I’ve recently found this page and looked through some of knaps tactics and I’m just curious about something. I’ve posted a tactic similar to knaps before for some help and got told it was a tactical overload. Are these not tactical overloads? I’m not meaning to sound rude and want to give one of these a go but was just wondering this before I tried. 

some people are just a little jealous or upset that certain systems work on FM20. They like to call it "unrealistic" or "overpowered". 

There are no rules to tactics...you find a balance that works for you and/or what works in the game. People love to say things for the sake of it. Like they love to say some roles shouldn't be played together, because to their theory, it shouldn't work...but if it does, then no problem! 

1 час назад, yorkie87 сказал:

I’m managing leicester. 3rd season. Finished 6th in first then 2nd. So a better squad now then the start of the game. Thank you. 

Try this one! My results on holyday! Need time to know tactic
image.thumb.png.929a34896d726bd915f548ae00cb3802.png
image.thumb.png.665c9d836cf352550b507b2aa1193976.png
image.thumb.png.c0f6582d3d7c1aadb1af05400056a0f1.png

was a bad start

image.thumb.png.1d72f8f0e6019b27b1f4e97b8b8dcf59.png

image.thumb.png.5af2eb40aabb00ccd351f499d4f0fa26.png
image.thumb.png.16942835b7ab9a635a4be36020a241b2.png

40892028_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysSKEWWSSVOL2P108EC.fmf

Edited by Stremka

@r0ckvn

KASHMIR 433 is really for Elite teams. Not sure 433 (3 Fwds ) is best option especially on very attacking when playing better teams. BLUE MATTER 433 isa less attacking tactic.

It is possible that if you try man marking AI FBs it may help with more difficult games.

34 minutes ago, r0ckvn said:

Hi Gents

May I know what is the best tac for 4-3-3 ManUtd ? I tried the one with All Attacking and Liverpool hit me hard :(

Thanks

The best way to play against bigger teams is with MR and ML tactics

Those tactics offer better cover for the fullbacks.

442 is a good way to play in the current ME, bigger teams will struggle to kill 2 lines of 4 players defending

It`s difficult to play against Liverpool, they are the most overpowered team in the history of the game, not even Barcelona was so overpowered in their best years