• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap I accepted the job in 2 Bundesliga
changed the team from italian Serie C
The champ has already started
The only balanced line I have is the defence and GK
Had no time to adapt new tactic or buy players
What tactic do you advise to play in a most simple and understandable way for players?
Med prediction 12

Thanks in advance

P.S. I prefer to win 1-0 rather than 6-5, if possible)

@silence_bornNot sure exactly in FM Terms would be simple and understandable, as not easy to test.

From terms of less instruction tactics the TIME Tactics do not use PIs and TEA probably only PIs on WBs.

From the point of view of setting up and testing tactics, then the majority of the time the team has never played the tactic until the 1st league game.

@knap

Hello Knap, a big thank you for your investment in all these tactics and tests you are doing. Your wonderful work promotes my pleasure as an apprentice coach.
For my part, I have been enjoying myself for 3 seasons with your 442 Beowolf P107 in the French championship with a small team (Angers). I would like to know your point of view in order to associate 2 variants to this tactic. One more offensive and the other defensive. Which would you suggest to me?
Thank you for your answer, have a nice day

@keledaIf adding a more defensive element to tactics, then having a DM can help. Try WARRIOR 41311 and KASHMIR..

If just tweaking to defensive try the DLP player on defend and even more defensive Regroup and hold shape.