Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, jdubsnz said:

hi all - what is the best suggestion for a 2 striker formation for a sub-top team (Arsenal)?  Was using the Kashmir 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 (came 3rd) but looking to add a two striker formation into the mix.  

FM20.4.1WARPIGSKnapRober41212P106ECCCMUP100Euro is my favourite

131177402_FM20.4.1WARPIGSKnapRober41212P106ECCCMUP100Euro.fmf

wow...seriously can't keep up with all those tactics.. do we have a top 5 for the current version at least? im using Olympiakos i got a decent team,not elite for sure though.But man! Can't really get what is going on with the tactics. Which tests do we consider as less faultproof and like what is an actual top 5 or top 10. Wouldn't it make more sense at this point of the game to like make the list a bit smaller and maybe a bit more comprehensive..

11 minutes ago, Volcanus said:

wow...seriously can't keep up with all those tactics.. do we have a top 5 for the current version at least? im using Olympiakos i got a decent team,not elite for sure though.But man! Can't really get what is going on with the tactics. Which tests do we consider as less faultproof and like what is an actual top 5 or top 10. Wouldn't it make more sense at this point of the game to like make the list a bit smaller and maybe a bit more comprehensive..

Go to his spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TE22-1gsGXb4Y3yxpsUST7KusUiFPl_XBkhvxIO0fH0/edit#gid=1062929629), sort by CA160 or CA135 team and choose one of the tactics you like. 

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Trying to make a tactic based on a mix of the top ten tactics..

If anyone has any ideas such as best Free kicks corners then can try to incorporate in tactic

This was set up by CBP87 as a mix of the common instructions in top ten tactic.

Good start but really need a 400 pts on MR L test!

1513501469_Screenshot(2456).thumb.png.9ccdadf524a9e87ea3d0b147611678b8.png

i decided to do a new challenge with paris fc, expectation was for my team to stay in 7th places, with the title being champion with 2 rounds in advance. I used the tactic TequilasunriseknaplassMEZ41311P101ALLCUPS. can someone tell me a better tactic to stop a newly arrived team? or should I continue with TequilasunriseknaplassMEZ41311P101ALLCUPS?

Screenshot_20200916-233521_FM20 Touch.jpg

3 hours ago, patr33 said:

i decided to do a new challenge with paris fc, expectation was for my team to stay in 7th places, with the title being champion with 2 rounds in advance. I used the tactic TequilasunriseknaplassMEZ41311P101ALLCUPS. can someone tell me a better tactic to stop a newly arrived team? or should I continue with TequilasunriseknaplassMEZ41311P101ALLCUPS?

Screenshot_20200916-233521_FM20 Touch.jpg

Maybe Warrior

@knap I think you should give this one a try with the Mr L tests if you haven't already:

I have achieved the following results (no transfers, first season)

West ham 1st holiday

West ham 1st played all matches

West ham 2nd played all matches

Real Betis 1st holiday

-------

The only thing I did was to add the missing "mark specific position" PI to the left inside forward that was missing to mark the DR. I think this tactic pairs wonderfully with a 23221 formation if you want more to go more attacking. The defense is stellar. Great job my man!

Hi Knap, i used the KLOP 433 with manchester city but the defence is incredible leaky as i concede many shots and CC against big or middle team whether it's away or home, sometime even against weak team. I tried it with bayern and it's about the same, so i'm wondering what i'm doing wrong.