Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, knap said:

@Earnie is God!

Do you have a preference for SPs? Do you think long throw is worth using?

The long throw in this one seems to work better than any other. For some reason the defender near the near post rarely cuts the ball out and it falls to your striker with only the GK to beat.
The corners and FKs are a bit more unpredictable but do work sometimes

Does anyone use mixed shouts? I mean different shouts for different positions? I very well turned the course of the match against Koln when I played Beowulf 4-4-2 and in second time shouted "Concentration" for all defenders, "Creative" for all midfielders, and "Push up" for strikers. Try it, maybe this will have a better effect than shouting for the whole team at once.

33 minutes ago, knap said:

@leopfv

What were results like?

I got 90 points with Liverpool, 82 with QPR and 82 with Coventry. Hollyday mode. What call me attention is that we have the top goalscorer in all the 3 leagues...

If you could test and make some improvements will be a honor! ;)

Edited by leopfv

I've changed tempo and passing and added overlap for ELECTRIC Funeral. The tactics are comparing various ideas for underlap compared to overlap or using under and over together. They should all play in different ways

Hey @knap i still cant get my strikers to score my only striker who scored some goals had 10 in 32 games and idk why my whole team is in the media dream eleven and so far in 4 seasons not one of my strikers scored 15+ goals and no 4-2-4 tactic worked for me greatly in strikers scoring idk why ive tried alot of 4-2-4 tactics but none seem to make my strikers score and its frustrating for example i have luis munteanu with 16 finishing and he is fast as hell but he just isnt scoring any tips? 

Edited by Nomer