Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@Nomer

The AI are very defensive cand crowd out strikers especially with 3 at back. If you look at tactics screen you will see my strikers are scoring although 3 good strikers at Lpool

most of the teams they go with attacking formations against me with 4 at the back in my most recent game ive used the 4-2-4 beowulf 20.4.1p103eccfor140 and lost 2-0 against 10th i had 30 shots 14 on target and they had 4 and 3 on target im playing with apoel in cyprus so maybe the cypriot league is just cursed lol

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Nomer

The AI are usually  very defensive. I would try WARRIOR P100 4132

yeah but i dont have any players able to play there they are wingers used for a 4-2-4 and dont know the lm rm positions at all and i also like using the wingers more up the pitch in a 4-2-4

1 minute ago, knap said:

@Nomer

I would try a 451 tactic which has the safety of a DM.

Top heavy formartions are not the best unless you have a very good team.

like using a dm 2 cms 2 wingers and 1 striker? and i mean i have a very good team all my players are in the media dream eleven but strikers underperform

12 minutes ago, knap said:

that doesnt look like a formation i would like to use do you maybe have a 4-2-3-1 or a formation like lollujo uses in his apollon save? or any other formation with wingers and 2 strikers cause i have alot of strikers

18 minutes ago, Nomer said:

that doesnt look like a formation i would like to use do you maybe have a 4-2-3-1 or a formation like lollujo uses in his apollon save? or any other formation with wingers and 2 strikers cause i have alot of strikers

There are some good 4-4-2's or maybe 4-3-1-2 if you want 2 strikers.

I like this 4-2-3-1, got 86 points and won Europa League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup in my first season with Wolves. 

1801898053_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysSKEWWSSVOL2RDFTweak.fmf

3 minutes ago, knap said:

@Nomer

If you can't get results with a 424 then maybe you need to be more defensive.

the problem is in the league with the strikers if you will look at my game in the champions league the strikers were on fire but in the league mediocre the new season i started looks to be ok so far and actually just looked at munteanus career stats first season in total appearences he had 32 with the ucl and etc and 16 substitue appearances and got 30 in all comps in the league 13 second season 20 games in the league 12 goals but 25 in all comps maybe the strikers scoring in the ucl and cup comps affects them when playing in the league cause i just simmed the last season and got into my new one and my striker ciavarelli got 20 goals in the leaue from simming the season

6 minutes ago, Fribbe said:

There are some good 4-4-2's or maybe 4-3-1-2 if you want 2 strikers.

I like this 4-2-3-1, got 86 points and won Europa League, FA Cup and Carabao Cup in my first season with Wolves. 

1801898053_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysSKEWWSSVOL2RDFTweak.fmf 45.06 kB · 0 downloads

will try it and see how my strikers get going 

Just now, knap said:

@Nomer

It is easier to get results wiyh a lower reputation. In the league your reputation will be higher and the AI more defensive.

yeah i have noticed that with my virtus entella save but because my team is the best in the league its hard for me to not expect my players to be able to create magic especially my strikers the wingers are fine i had dennis man and he got 18 starts and 5 goals with 13 assists the next season he got 16 starts cause of rotation with some sub appeareances and got 6 goals 14 assists

1 hour ago, knap said:

I've changed tempo and passing and added overlap for ELECTRIC Funeral. The tactics are comparing various ideas for underlap compared to overlap or using under and over together. They should all play in different ways

I see I'm not the only one who noticed Rashidi's Underlap youtube video from yesterday 😁😏

1 hour ago, Scruffer23 said:

Don’t know how to do it bud just have to forget it I’m useless like that 

Click on Knap's username, on that page click on 'message', when that opens up copy the link to where it's been saved on mediafire and post it to him in a message

959095163_Screenshot(10).thumb.jpg.e00866193067bf9ab27659606c3e72f3.jpg

Edited by Earnie is God!

20 hours ago, Nomer said:

Hey @knap i still cant get my strikers to score my only striker who scored some goals had 10 in 32 games and idk why my whole team is in the media dream eleven and so far in 4 seasons not one of my strikers scored 15+ goals and no 4-2-4 tactic worked for me greatly in strikers scoring idk why ive tried alot of 4-2-4 tactics but none seem to make my strikers score and its frustrating for example i have luis munteanu with 16 finishing and he is fast as hell but he just isnt scoring any tips? 

Try Warrior 4132 P100 mate. Im on 6th season with Juve Stabia, it work well against very defensive team in Serie A. A lot of goal from through pass with this tactic. I put Almada and my regen striker as AF and they score for fun.

Before warrior i use Firewater 4411 against these team. 

Hi Forum members,

I've not touched FM20 for quite a while due to busy with work. I'm planning to start a new save with Man United. Can anyone recommend me the best tactic for tough away games such as against Liverpool, Man City, Bayern, PSG. Barcelona etc.?

Thanks and really appreciate every help

Beowulf 4-4-2 is definitely my favorite since FM19 (with your Midsomer 4-4-2 in FM18) it's just working there's no other way :) 

Decided to go with LA Galaxy for 100th time in this year and had one of my favorite saves in FM20!

ALL CUPS!!! Here's table and fixtures 

1153514709_LosAngelesGalaxy_Turnuvalar.thumb.png.ce69d5898942429e362b0795ef63d92e.png2038846460_MajorLeagueSoccer_Turlar.thumb.png.46bcc6c0be21964e1b337bbc710c8865.png

177379729_LosAngelesGalaxy_Fikstr-3.thumb.png.d69f193b52e847a0338cdee9f33eba54.png1662337706_LosAngelesGalaxy_Fikstr-4.thumb.png.d011788fb904f0bb3802e424ef9e672d.png

1242579259_LosAngelesGalaxy_Fikstr-2.thumb.png.4f1a0f76a087c156a2f0873d8ce3f57b.png1257589840_LosAngelesGalaxy_Fikstr.thumb.png.ca4c55683ac340586ecdaab62bc50651.png

Here's some crazy stats! We already got Chicharito so I have to get a striker and I signed Niasse cuz I know he would beat MLS with his god level physic :) As you can see, he and Chicha literally become serial killer!

Also mad respect to Jonathan Dos Santos who became a literally a brain in the midfield as playmaker. Free kicks, corners, long passes all those stuff helped us a lot.

Corner tactic is so effective. Two of my cb's scored tons of goals. So you just need good corner taker with crossing skill and great physical & tall & header cb's.

Also changed throw ins. added long throw version from one of those beowulfs from FM19. It's not cheat like last year but still working awesome. Created millions of serious chances.

I think If you have long thrower full backs you'll be better cuz my fb's arent even that great for throws but all those credit for created chances goes to them. 

Chicharito scored a lot from throws. So tall and header strikers would be better but not that matter. Like same as fb's.   

1125561356_MajorLeagueSoccer_OyuncuDetay-2.thumb.png.fe5df5e2ae97d0bf26ac1b2c253c5745.png1352451522_MajorLeagueSoccer_OyuncuDetay-5.thumb.png.35642ec91dd4a1da9a1959c88b4e890b.png806294349_MajorLeagueSoccer_OyuncuDetay.thumb.png.b6ab6d097f7fe265d18bc0fde7027167.png

I played classic 4-4-2 in every game. Just changed to SUS in 70-75th minutes for get clean sheet. Also wanna give a credit to your 4-1-4-1 SUS, this is literally great defensive tactic and helping a lot so you guys can use it for late minutes without a doubt.

For wingers I used right foot at right - left foot at left. I think thats much better. Well, look at stats.

Also I didn't let my assistant to do anything. Yeah even press conferances. In my opinion, team talks are important as tactics. For example, you must use assertive and say you expect a win if you are favorite. But there's lots of choices and It depends to situation so be really smart on that... (specially half times)

Training: Physical for pre season. Btw I didn't select all those different training options I just always used "balanced" in general when season started. It's working for me like old times since SI changed the training system. 

108844332_LosAngelesGalaxy_GenelBak.thumb.png.02afedef93d581878b7c33ffad77e770.png1061664860_LosAngelesGalaxy_GenelBak-3.thumb.png.54f9b9be1b0064db4c46242f09a8e287.png1750214723_LosAngelesGalaxy_GenelBak-2.thumb.png.6f2f42aff99b91f1755bc2508455c57c.png

Los Angeles Galaxy_ Turnuvalar.png

Edited by LandonDonovan10

46 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

What did you change mate because I think this might help my Brighton team ?? 

you have to be careful though. a lot of support duties so hardly any penetration and a team like Brighton, you'll need to take some risks. He's Barcelona so his changes i think are more suited for a top team rather than a lesser team. i'm not sure how well Brighton would do under a very fluid system, that's a lot of team work, anticipation, decisions and off the ball needed

Still having trouble on this version of FM :D very inconsistent with man utd. I'm convinced it's something to do with tactical briefings/touchline shouts. Not sure whether to leave them to ass man or just ignore them completely. Keep seeing mixed reviews from people. Usually have so much success just plugging and playing with knaps tactics :(

3 minutes ago, agreed said:

Still having trouble on this version of FM :D very inconsistent with man utd. I'm convinced it's something to do with tactical briefings/touchline shouts. Not sure whether to leave them to ass man or just ignore them completely. Keep seeing mixed reviews from people. Usually have so much success just plugging and playing with knaps tactics :(

i tend to skip and not allow ass man to do much...if i'm not motivated, i usually tell him to do training but that's about it really...tactical briefings/shouts and even press, ass man can say the wrong thing or not selected the best option

@agreed

I test with MU and they should not be a problem, unless Lpool or MC have a very good season.

I use AM for all tram talks and press, but skip briefings If you good with team talks and press then do them yourselve but if you are not getting results switch to AM.