Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, knap said:

@agreed

What is there determination like for the squad.

The problem with under dogs is over confidence and the AI playing mostly defensive. I did not see anything in the save pre update.

determination is 16 on average which is highest in the league. when i do draw or lose my xg is always like 3/4 vs their 0.5/1 just can't score many goals for some reason

1 hour ago, knap said:

@agreed

I suggest you use 3 tactics and mix up how you play

. Squad will be used to Warrior and current tactic. Maybe also strikerless with Strikers which may fraw a defensive AI out a bit more.

cheers. i switched to beowulf pts 106 after the hgf pts 105 became a bit inconsistent. but beowulf was pretty similar to be fair (it's the one i'm using in the screenshot i posted earlier). after the norwich defeat at home i started using rdf training and also trained everyone in the position they play in. results seem to have improved but i've tried this before and always have a bit of a bounce before it all comes crashing down again :D we'll see. i've said it before but maybe because i'm in 2037 the leagues just more competitive possibly? although i'm not sure on that because i had a quick look at some of the teams ca's with genie and most of them aren't much different from the real life database, which seems odd as so many teams in the pl have some insane regens atm and i'm pretty sure the ca should be a lot higher than they are

screenshot below is from when i changed the training

20210117234237_1.thumb.jpg.de02e51897eee49207226eb5f4f53355.jpg

Edited by agreed

Going to try strikerless for the first time.

Left Brechin to go to Dundee Utd and figured I would give it a go since they were more suited to it.

First game 5-0. The amount of clean breakaways at goal from different players is something unlike any other tactic I have tried.

Think I'm going to enjoy this one. When strikerless works it usually is great like in previous versions.

6 minutes ago, knap said:

I am now long testing tactics. Please let me know if there is any particular tactic that you would like to be tested.

Great news Knap where will we be able to see the results from your tests ? I noticed you have left FM Base where I was awaiting the test results from your new 21.5 tactics 

@Chadbwfc91

I post tactics here but give permission to other sites to upload my tactics. I now have an exclusivity agreement with Baden Powell, so withdrew the Base permission.

A few results are already  on google docs, which were mainly to see if all was woking properly.

On 15/01/2021 at 11:36, knap said:

@CVSeason

Try dropping LOE as low as possible..

Which tactic do you recommend for away games? Home games are just so easy.

Does this have an affect on every tactic? Should we change line of defence too?

I have seen that Cautios mentality also concedes, which changes do you recommend for keeping a lead in this M.E?

@sverige91

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher ormuch higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SUS.

On 15/01/2021 at 02:48, hp17 said:

Don't expect Sheffield to be winning the league obviously but I don't know who in the premier League is predicted to finish 20th in the game but say it is Sheffield and Liverpool are predicted to finish first. 

You used the 2 teams to test it and Liverpool finished first and Sheffield finished say 8th-10th. It'll show that this tactic is useable with smaller teams and would make it easier for people who are managing underdog teams to use this tactic to outperform where they're expected to finish?

Just thought it would make the testing a bit more interesting as obviously with all of your testing the top team that you pick wins the league whereas if you added a second team, I'm sure they would fluctuate positions on each save and as a result would help determine which tactic is the best and which one outperforms the game?

There are tests with other teams that are lower rated on the spread sheet. 

@MVC

You can use results in a few ways.

Top covers say top 5 Clubs in Division Mid the next 7 and then under dog.

Just use toals as an all round tactic.

Use best top at home and best underdog away.or difficult games.

You can mix and match with your preferred formations.

It is just a guide to help identify right tactic.

27 minutes ago, knap said:

@MVC

You can use results in a few ways.

Top covers say top 5 Clubs in Division Mid the next 7 and then under dog.

Just use toals as an all round tactic.

Use best top at home and best underdog away.or difficult games.

You can mix and match with your preferred formations.

It is just a guide to help identify right tactic.

always available to reply, you 're the best. Thank you for the feedback!

was busy irl so did a quick season holiday to see how the venom and faith 4132 would do. didn't think it would do so well as i have been a bit inconsistent when playing myself. it is an elite team so no wonder the results are similar to a liverpool one i guess. playing properly now so hopefully i can do just as well!

20210118180857_1.thumb.jpg.417cbd81b78020b141a7298b59ca524f.jpg