Owner/Commisioner Mode for FM15

There is a saying that if you don't put out the fire in the neighbour's house, next it will burn yours. Game development as in any business should be collective not exclusive (for the most part;exceptions apply).

Alright, I clearly have no answer to you coming back to every point with flimsy rhetoric and "sayings", so I'm out. I look forward to Methos' Chairman Simulator game next week.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does instant result allow them to have the assistant manager do all the tactics, or is it still going to use the player's tactics? I really don't know. If it's the latter, then they really don't get what they are looking for.

I honestly don't believe that FMC is the best solution. It was a good idea, but not a great one. It's an either/or solution about what will be in the game. It would have been much better to have one game and allow players to pick what options they want at game setup. However, I realize that the game's code may have developed over the years in a way that makes that impractical.

What if you want to watch your team play but can't be arsed with the tactic detail and significance that is required? Does instant result or holiday mode solve that?

@forameuss, @chinook2000, @other people against the suggestion

Hear my suggestion: an option in the staff responsibilites screen to give the match responsibilities to the assistant manager. At the same time, pass on the reputation / board + fans pressure to the assistant manager too (so it is no longer "your fault" how the match results unfold. Or at least to a lesser extent). Other things, like signings and player sells, would still be your responsibility (in the confidence screen).

Would you be in favour?

I'm trying to suggest a compromise here.

After reading through this entire thread, the biggest problem I can see is that still no-one has come up with any decent ideas for what you would actually do as a chairman. Sure people have made suggestions but all those combined would take 15 minutes at the most. Until someone can actually come up with some kind of longevity and gameplay then the idea is not worth wasting time on.

Those that are talking in minority/majority support need to understand that even this forum alone is a tiny % of users that play the game so to take any kind of justification for the idea by using numbers on this thread or any other/forumis just ridiculous and devoid of any factual evidence.

This thread is always brought up every couple of months and always decends into two sides entering a slanging match. Time and time again the community shoot the idea down which says everything you need to know. Its just not a very good idea or direction for this game to go in.

Hear my suggestion: an option in the staff responsibilites screen to give the match responsibilities to the assistant manager. At the same time, pass on the reputation / board + fans pressure to the assistant manager too (so it is no longer "your fault" how the match results unfold. Or at least to a lesser extent). Other things, like signings and player sells, would still be your responsibility (in the confidence screen).

Would you be in favour?

But that's not an owner mode, that's just director of football, which I've never said I'm against. Whether SI deem it suitable for the game (could see them disagreeing) is up to them. But why does there need to be a compromise? Why are you so desperate for people to agree with you? You've put forward an idea that some people don't like, but there's absolutely nothing to stop you doing that, and it's good you are. But to some people, it's just not a good idea, no matter how you keep spinning it, because...

After reading through this entire thread, the biggest problem I can see is that still no-one has come up with any decent ideas for what you would actually do as a chairman. Sure people have made suggestions but all those combined would take 15 minutes at the most. Until someone can actually come up with some kind of longevity and gameplay then the idea is not worth wasting time on.

Those that are talking in minority/majority support need to understand that even this forum alone is a tiny % of users that play the game so to take any kind of justification for the idea by using numbers on this thread or any other/forumis just ridiculous and devoid of any factual evidence.

This thread is always brought up every couple of months and always decends into two sides entering a slanging match. Time and time again the community shoot the idea down which says everything you need to know. Its just not a very good idea or direction for this game to go in.

I agree with this. There's no killer application.

Well said billyboy and on that note I'll give notice that the very next piece of "slanging" will see the thread closed.

The suggestion is already in the wishlist thread so SI are aware of it.

Would you be in favour?

Chairmen get Sacked,You want a game where anything you do doesn't have consequences,Shevchenko was the fault of the owner the Manager didn't want him. what happened to the previous Liverpool owners?

Would you be in favour?

This is certainly a much better suggestion than "Chairman Mode" and should tick the boxes for many users who don't want to play the actual matches.

The way I would probably view it working best is if pre-match you get a pop-up window asking if you want to take control of the match or leave it to your assistant. If you select take control it works as it does now. If you select leave to assistant you then maybe move on to other options which you can either have input into (Such as picking players to use) or just leave to the assistant to make all the decisions.

On a different note someone asked earlier in the thread what a Chairman actually does in the real world pointing out that their work entails much more than 15 minutes. Well you need to remember that a lot of Chairman/board members will be also involved with other companies so not all their day will be filled in with work relating to the football club. In terms of what they do I'm fairly certain no one here wants to sit in a three hour meeting discussing the finer points of public liability insurance or making sure that all the rules and regulations of the FA are being followed. A lot of their work whilst being for a football club in essence could be for any business in any sector, the fact that its for a football club is only a minor point.

Why are you so desperate for people to agree with you?

I would not call it desperation. I would think of it as a step in the right direction. After all the main notion of (at least) my argument is not for the t-shirt sales, than the making the tactics system optional or the complete overhaul of it.

How that is achieved, be it Chairman mode, be it DoF mode, be it just a tickbox in the current game is not exclusive.

A small step will end up there. And that's why I argued most of the code is there - it is easy to move forward even if it takes 2 or 3 iterations to get it right.

I am assuming it's not desperation that leads Zanman777 to a compromise but he wants acknowledgment that different playstyles exist and should be credited for in development. It might be impossible to run 10 miles when not fit, but starting off by running 1 mile (the compromise) will eventually get you there.

Hear my suggestion: an option in the staff responsibilites screen to give the match responsibilities to the assistant manager.

Would you be in favour?

I definitely would be, unfortunately SI people aren't. I've tried arguing for it before. It's something we might see in FMC, but it's just not really going to happen in regular FM.

On a different note someone asked earlier in the thread what a Chairman actually does in the real world pointing out that their work entails much more than 15 minutes. Well you need to remember that a lot of Chairman/board members will be also involved with other companies so not all their day will be filled in with work relating to the football club. In terms of what they do I'm fairly certain no one here wants to sit in a three hour meeting discussing the finer points of public liability insurance or making sure that all the rules and regulations of the FA are being followed. A lot of their work whilst being for a football club in essence could be for any business in any sector, the fact that its for a football club is only a minor point.

You just reminded me, I need to go sell my F1 team.

I do get fed up of people who ridicule users for coming up with an idea, it's not something I would want to see added but I also wouldn't say an idea was stupid just because it wasn't for me. If people coming up with ideas are ridiculed then you may see a situation where someone is sat there with an incredible idea in his/her head and decides to not post it for fear of ridiculing.

Personally though a chairman mode I feel may be fun for one or two seasons but would very soon get limiting. After all once you have hired a manager and sorted out facilities what would you do? Sponsorship negotiations maybe but that isn't exactly exciting, I'd be more supportive of an option for being Director of Football but again I can't see it being brought in. Too much work involved and seemingly not enough people in favour to make the work worthwhile.

But why does there need to be a compromise? Why are you so desperate for people to agree with you? You've put forward an idea that some people don't like.

I don't want people to agree with me. I haven't "put forward an idea that some people don't like.". You must be confusing me with someone else. Apparently everyone that posts suggestions regarding this is the same person to you.

Go back and read what I wrote if you need to, in order to realize I've never suggested implementing things that aren't in the game already (like the sponsors, the meetings and all that). Call it Chairman Mode, DOF Mode or Clown Mode, I don't care. I was just looking forward for an option to bypass matches without the holidaying, and a little adjustment to the confidence / reputation system to integrate this gameplay choice.

One downside of using the holidaying is sometimes you get offers for players, or the board offers you a contract renewal, etc etc in the time you holidayed to bypass the match.That's why the option to bypass matches explicitly would be useful.

@Ackter, well, that's unfortunate, but it's pretty much the answer I was looking for.

Over and out

I don't want people to agree with me. I haven't "put forward an idea that some people don't like.". You must be confusing me with someone else. Apparently everyone that posts suggestions regarding this is the same person to you.

Go back and read what I wrote if you need to, in order to realize I've never suggested implementing things that aren't in the game already (like the sponsors, the meetings and all that). Call it Chairman Mode, DOF Mode or Clown Mode, I don't care. I was just looking forward for an option to bypass matches without the holidaying, and a little adjustment to the confidence / reputation system to integrate this gameplay choice.

I think I'm alright cheers. You were the one - and the only one so far - to actually put forward any ideas in this thread. In case you don't remember. And some people didn't like it. It's hardly the end of the World though, is it?

EDIT: In fact, I'll even be a pal and quote it for you...

Ok, I will expand.

Football Manager could have a mode called Chairman Mode. The player would then be responsible for:

- signing the manager, the assistant manager, the physios, the coaches, the goalkeeper coaches, the sub-18 manager, the sub-21 manager, the sub-18 assistant manager, the sub-21 assistant manager, the sub-18 coaches, the sub-21 coaches, the scouts, the director of football, the director of young football

- delegating functions to the staff: who looks for and signs players for the first team or for the future, who renews contracts within the first team or for the youth team, who looks for clubs for the players the club should sell or loan, who manages the general training of the first team or the youth team, who manages individual trainings for the players, who manages the match training for the first team or sub-18 or sub-21, who manages the matches of the first team or sub-18 or sub-21, who does team talks for the first team

- assigning tasks to the scouts

- signing players and negotiating their contracts

- setting the squad status for each and every player

- choosing the captain and second captain of the team

I'm probably not even remembering everyting that would fit in the Chairman Mode without adding any feature to the game yet. And it's already a very complete mode by itself. I'd love to play it, honestly. There's so much stuff to control. And all we're doing right now is simply stripping off the match control from the "Manager Mode" of FM. Nothing else!

There's other stuff that could be added very easily to the Chairman Mode too.

- deciding the transfer budget

- deciding the wage budget

- deciding when to expand the stadium

- deciding when to build a new one

- deciding when to replace the match field

- deciding when to upgrade training facilities

- deciding when to upgrade recruiting facilities

- having access to the hidden attributes of the staff members (the ones you can only read through FM Genie Scout, etc)

- deciding and signing relationships with other clubs (eg the Parent/Feeder relationship, or whatever it's called)

You still think there isn't enough material for a Chairman Mode yet? You might not find it as fun as managing matches, but many people do. At least I do. And by the number of times this gets brought up, other people seem to too.

To be honest, I doubt that an example can be found of a real life manager who has no involvement at all in tactics. Really in every sport managers and head coaches differ greatly in how much of that they delegate to others. I'm struggling to come up with an example in football, probably because I'm an American, but I can think of numerous examples in other sports where the head coach brings in a tactical guru as an assistant. I'm sure there are plenty of examples in football.

I don't think it really matters though. We're talking about a game that already lets you fob off real manger responsibilities. Is there a manager who never addresses his team in the locker room? I doubt it, but we can have the assistant do them all. Is there a manager who never attends a press conference? Doubtful. The assistant can attend them all if you want. Pretty much every single thing in the game can be made the responsibility of someone else except tactics and managing the matches.

I think we can divide the fan base into roughly 3 general groups:

1) Those who think the core of the game is the transfer system and building a team by buying the best players they can find and selling off those who don't pan out. They love doing this, but don't particularly enjoy the tactical side of the game.

2) Those who are the exact opposite and love dealing with tactics, but find the other stuff a bit tedious.

3) Those who really love all aspects of the game.

Groups 2 or 3 are all set. They can get everything they want out of the game. People in group 2 can assign every single aspect of the transfer system to someone else. It's probably not the greatest idea, but it can be done. Group 1, however, which I bet is much larger than group 2 can't really just play the game the way they want. They still try of course. These are the people who download so-called OP tactic after OP tactic hoping that it will somehow really be the new Kimz. SI have made it very easy for them to try playing the game that way, even going so far as to host a tactic sharing forum and installing tactics from the Steam Workshop. SI haven't made it easy for them to have long-term success in the game doing that, which in my mind is driving a lot of their frustration with the game. Thus, I'm suggesting that realistic or not SI should make it easy to delegate the one part of the game that you cannot currently as it shouldn't be that difficult to code and wouldn't have an effect on the game for other players.

I would disagree and say there could be many managers who don't do their own team talks. The assistant manager may be more in touch with the players (so would know their mental state better) and the manager is the "brains" who sets up training and works on tactics. I'm not saying it won't be added unless examples are brought up, but it would make for a stronger case because to me match day managing is the no.1 responsibility of a manager. To "fob that off" to another member of staff is maybe a step too far, but (IMO) it's the most practical idea so far.

Would you be in favour?

Depends. He may have a different "confidence" screen, but if he gets fired, so do you then. It is your assistant after all.

Good post. Of course the idea/suggestion will be questioned. Those in favour couldn't have expected less. A lot depends on the answers to those questions. Some who are against the idea, might even turn round and like it. Who knows?

The insults has to stop though. This is a discussion forum. Discuss it like adults.

I think I'm alright cheers. You were the one - and the only one so far - to actually put forward any ideas in this thread. In case you don't remember. And some people didn't like it. It's hardly the end of the World though, is it?

EDIT: In fact, I'll even be a pal and quote it for you...

OK, PAL, then tell me: where in my suggestions am I stealing development time and resources for the football side of the game?

This was discussed in another thread, but I thought it is suitable here as well. One reason people don't like the tactic system (and enjoy everything else) , therefore request a change as in Chairman mode, DoF mode, or assistant taking over match day, is because of the lack of the thorough documentation regarding tactics.

An interesting question would be if you had to choose between one of the three:

a) a chairman/dof/assistant mode of the game with no tactics involved

b) an extensive detailed documentation about how the tactics work explaining everything thoroughly.

c) a complete tactical overhaul, making it even more simple (risking perhaps narrower gameplay with less options) than the last one.

which one would you prefer to accomodate with those who think tactics are not fun?

OK, PAL, then tell me: where in my suggestions am I stealing development time and resources for the football side of the game?

Who's going to make the add on?Do you think SI will allow and/find a load of developers too make it for free without using any of their own staff to check/sample and experiment it first?Where do you think the Staff resources will come from too make Chairman Mode?

It's not an addon, it's a frikking checkbox! Didn't you realize that already? You think a checkbox takes that much to program? Thankfully you don't work at SI...

What? You really do not have a clue. What's the tick going to do?Well tell me Einstein as you know so much about Computer game devlopment

This was discussed in another thread, but I thought it is suitable here as well. One reason people don't like the tactic system (and enjoy everything else) , therefore request a change as in Chairman mode, DoF mode, or assistant taking over match day, is because of the lack of the thorough documentation regarding tactics.

b) an extensive detailed documentation about how the tactics work explaining everything thoroughly.

c) a complete tactical overhaul, making it even more simple (risking perhaps narrower gameplay with less options) than the last one.

which one would you prefer to accomodate with those who think tactics are not fun?

None of the above. An assistant can give you advice on building tactics and general advice after a match.

There are simple guides in the tactics forum that even forum users ignore. A 600-page detailed explanation of tactics and the tactical system will get the same treatment unless there's a chapter called "Do this to win".

If I have to choose an option there, I'd choose A, but only if it's an added staff responsibility for people who can't be bothered.

I think its widely accepted that better documenation is needed. The other two are non starters.

I find it incredibly difficult to understand why somebody would want to purchase a Football Manager game if they had no interest in tactics! to me that doesnt make sense at all.

Well, let's take one of those, at random: deciding to upgrade facilities.

On what factors do you envisage this being based? What do you, as the player, do to come to that decision, as far as gameplay goes? How does it manifest itself in-game? What are the risks of doing so?

At the moment, it is an AI decision based on various factors, but there's not a great deal of depth.

I'm not someone against the idea. But surely you're looking for more than just a "yes/no" decision to make every once in a blue moon?

What? You really do not have a clue. What's the tick going to do?Well tell me Einstein as you know so much about Computer game devlopment

The tick is going to make the AI assistant manager of yours control the match when you hit "Continue" for the last time before the match. WOW! Much magic, many difficult!

I find it incredibly difficult to understand why somebody would want to purchase a Football Manager game if they had no interest in tactics! to me that doesnt make sense at all.

Let me try to explain that part. It is similar as in watching a football game. Do I care if the forward is coming deep? Do I care how aggressive the defense is while playing the offside trap? Do I care if the midfielder is told to make forward runs or if he is told to hold his position?

Be it a football game, or a manager game, watching your favorite player dribble, outrun an opponent, score a goal is way more important than some tactic i don't need to know.

Do you need to be a director to watch a movie?

Do you need to be under special forces training to enjoy a first person shooter?

The tick is going to make the AI assistant manager of yours control the match when you hit "Continue" for the last time before the match. WOW! Much magic, many difficult!

So that's not Chairman mode at all then is it.Why don't you buy FM 15 and let someone else play it for you?

A Football Manager generally decides tactics in real life so if you buy a football manager game I would imagine you would have to have some tactical input. The rest of your post is nonsense in relation to this thread, my post or the discussion as a whole

So that's not Chairman mode at all then is it.Why don't you buy FM 15 and let someone else play it for you?

Like I said, call it Chairman Mode, DOF Mode, or Clown Mode. I don't care. This checkbox is all I care about. Discuss semantics if you feel like it.

A Football Manager generally decides tactics in real life so if you buy a football manager game I would imagine you would have to have some tactical input. The rest of your post is nonsense in relation to this thread, my post or the discussion as a whole

I was just trying to explain our mentality regarding the quoted part, which was indeed your post. It had nothing to do with the thread or the discussion as a whole.

In short:

We like football. We like teams. We like players. We found a game that we can interact with football, teams and players and have fun out of it.

I was just trying to explain our mentality regarding the quoted part, which was indeed your post. It had nothing to do with the thread or the discussion as a whole.

In short:

We like football. We like teams. We like players. We found a game that we can interact with football, teams and players and have fun out of it.

Fair enough. I was just stating that if you buy a football manager computer game, you expect to be dealing with tactics as a large part of it, which has nothing to do with what you were saying about enjoying watching football. Two different things that is all.

I think its widely accepted that better documenation is needed. The other two are non starters.

To be fair, a lot of people started playing this franchise when if you didn't want to be bothered with tactics, you really didn't have to be. Back in the days when we had arrows and more exploitable flaws in the match engine, people could just download tactics and win most matches because they exploited the ME flaws. Those tactics were EXTREMELY popular. There were a lot of people who liked playing that way. Even if people didn't want to go that far, they could download less game-breaking tactics and as long as they had a good squad, they could win more often than not. They could use these same tactics over and over again without ever having to make adjustments. That was also a very popular way to play.

The game has evolved away from that style of play, but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of fans of the series who still want it.

To be fair, a lot of people started playing this franchise when if you didn't want to be bothered with tactics, you really didn't have to be. Back in the days when we had arrows and more exploitable flaws in the match engine, people could just download tactics and win most matches because they exploited the ME flaws. Those tactics were EXTREMELY popular. There were a lot of people who liked playing that way. Even if people didn't want to go that far, they could download less game-breaking tactics and as long as they had a good squad, they could win more often than not. They could use these same tactics over and over again without ever having to make adjustments. That was also a very popular way to play.

The game has evolved away from that style of play, but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of fans of the series who still want it.

I can certainly understand thaT but as you say, the game has evolved. Even back then you had to have a basic grasp of formations which i believe can still get you success in the modern versions if you think logically.

Like I said, call it Chairman Mode, DOF Mode, or Clown Mode. I don't care. This checkbox is all I care about. Discuss semantics if you feel like it.

It's not semantics though, a Chairman is very different from a DOF. Accuracy is important in putting your ideas across, otherwise you get crossed purposes. I'd say there is vastly more scope for a DOF mode, than any kind of Chairman mode.

When I was growing up, a kid I knew used to rave about a driving game that turned the corners for you. I thought it was terrible as I wanted to drive the whole track. The more I hear about people's ideas for an owner mode, the more I'm reminded of that game.

This thread hasn't added any depth to the concept at all, and the whole thing just sounds like a chance to press space for about three weeks. If you're taking votes SI, mark me as a big no.

The insults has to stop though. This is a discussion forum. Discuss it like adults.

Please. The endless flames and insults are Reason #1 why I rarely post here. I wish this was a place for friendly discussion of a game all of us love, but too often over the years it has not been very friendly at all.

PLEASE any people who want to raise reply with insults take it elsewhere ok. We want constructive feedback not garbage PLEASE.

Owner mode would leave the manager handle all the tactics to the game. Since the owner of the team hired out the manager it's his/her responsibility to bring out the results. A lot of us are not favorites of handling tactics, they bog down the game incredibly. Yes I do love fm full version, though the tactics if not worked well by you then you end up loosing to a buiscuit factory team that plays on sundays.

There are many sims out there on the market that when your playing the game in owner mode, the manager uses his tactics and it's not a worry to the owner (who cares). This allows the user to play the game in full mode thus not using tactics at all. FMC does offer that where your training and tactics are limited compared to full FM mode, once again it's limited. I guess the argument in owner mode would be what formation is the new manager going to use and what tactics per player and does the owner have a right to change some things. Manchester United recently appoint Louis Van Gal as manager. It's said that the owner of the club wants attractive attacking football so did Tottenham. So there you go these are some pointers in real life that can be brought into the game of owner mode or in full FM mode where your living up to your contract demands of not playing a boring style of game.

As you can see owner mode does take off in different direction and again please don't take this as a replacement of the core FM game play. I am not talking about replacing the current full FM mode or touching it. I am insisting we get owner mode in like we have FMC. Just another option and another plugin to the game. There are many people who play the same game out there but differently so why can't we do this in FM. Don't forget when your popular team full of stars is traveling to play champions league who do you think is paying for the best 5 star hotel rooms -)

In reading through this, there has been many opinions both for and against the Owner mode or Chairman mode. Just a question - is this the same as the Commissioner mode as in the title? Just wondering because I think commissioner where I am means something much different than what this thread is on. Just looking for clarification.

As to the various versions of owner/DoF/Chairman modes that have been proposed, I wouldn't be one for using them, but that doesn't take away from the others who would get enjoyment from them. It would undoubtedly take some resources to implement even if it is a smaller level project - design, coding, structure, integration, etc. - but if SI thinks that there is a positive cost/benefit ratio, then go for it. There does seem to be some interest, but the ideas are varying in levels of depth into this new role. The more in depth some wish for, the more resources it would take, and the less feasible it becomes.

I'm not sure if such a feature is on the radar of SI now, but maybe down the road. Wouldn't be for me, but I can see some form of it being attractive for others.

If the first snarky/condescending reply was deleted then half the threads wouldn't descend like they do.

Unfortunately, the amount of people wanting to make snarky and condescending replies outnumbers the amount of moderators by a rather large amount.

Amount.

A lot of us are not favorites of handling tactics, they bog down the game incredibly. Yes I do love fm full version, though the tactics if not worked well by you then you end up loosing to a buiscuit factory team that plays on sundays.

Untrue, and I tested this long enough. If the overall shape is fine (and to a small extent, sometimes even if it isn't), and you aren't randomly changing things willy-nilly all time but have at least a somewhat coherent idea (no matter if very simple of complex), players are where you should be looking at. You're merely influencing a player's natural tendencies, i.e. good players/squads by and large beat worse ones. And to an extent great players can make up even for horrible tactics. But then you can also have issues with team and man management which can bog performances down. From my experience, players tend to put the "blame" for bad performances on whatever area of the game they don't put time and effort in, or they personally don't like. And that area of the game, like a forward being booed off the pitch because his defenders let slip in seven in a major semi final, becomes their personal target, scapegoat to the point of paranoia. (Most prominently seen historically in the very esoteric slider era of tactics, where you supposedly had to align and micro-adjust sliders all into supposedly "perfect" slots, or else..., and nowadays in the debates about supposedly "perfect" or "wrong" team talks supposedly either completely ruining teams or pumping them all up to perfection). The lack of understanding can be sympathized with, as ambiguity is the name of the game in real football management, and so needs to be in the game too. Plus the official documentation is woeful. The widespread panic and paranoia needs to be addressed though.

Still, if your personal main issue is tactics, there is no reason to not just holiday through match days. Firstly, you take no interest in it anyway. Secondly, the assistant can cope well, as he's drawing from the same stockpile of AI tactics logics as any other manager in the game. Thirdly, since you likely put no time and effort into it anyway, he will mostly fare far better than you. SI could add more assistant instructions for the normal mode of play likewise though, as you suggested in your LvG anecdote and the owners preference for a team to play attractive football. Since what's the point in scouting and buying a specific set of players, which is all reflected in the match action, when the assistant wouldn't consider? I can see how they would block this out though and expand upon it, and, as suggested, the hint for that is in the name of the game.

So can we conclude that:

* Whilst a game focusing on the business side of football would be interesting, if done well, I agree fully, the name of this game is "Football Manager"; and that will not change

* Even if that weren't the case, for a full game of "Football Chairman", or even an alternative mode the core of the game does not suffice. (A lot of financial and off the pitch options in general are too simplistic)

* If the main thing you object to is tactics and match day management anyway, there are assistants in the game for a reason and for more than just tactics by the way. You'll still get the credit for winning or losing by taking a day off When Saturday Comes. But you're the guy in charge who put the assistant in power after all in the first place. And I can see why SI would not want to implement this in any other way, not in this game, not in this series, as much as they may sympathize for some peoples' requests.

* And indeed, there is no need for personal attacks.

Some people are amazing with their replies. If i don't like the tactics side to the game then just put on "holiday" mode and then continue again. Amazing.

If you guys have played OOTP simulator then you would know what i am talking about when it comes down to owner mode. Again some of the replies i see from people is totally amazing.

LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN. ---- WE DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE CORE OF THIS GAME ----- WE WANT AN ALTERNATIVE FOR OWNER MODE WITH MODIFICATIONS. if you are not for this idea please don't post cause you have nothing to fear for because we are not asking the dev's to change the core game.

--------- WE ARE ASKING IF IT'S POSSIBLE TO ADD ANOTHER MODE CALLED "OWNER MODE" YES IT WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM FULL FM --------- DONT WORRY IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD AND YOU WILL KEEP PLAYING FM TILL YOU DECIDE TO NOT PLAY IT AGAIN. jesus ****** christ man can't people be normal.

That's enough tbh, the suggestion is in the wishlist and SI are aware of it.

This thread is just going in bad tempered circles now and I'm pretty sure there's nothing new to be said, so closed.

Archived