dafuge's FM14 challenge

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where do I extract too dude?

C:\Users\[Your Name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics

If the 'graphics' folder doesn't exist, just create it.

Then in the game go to 'preferences' and click on the 'interfaces' tab to the top right of the screen. Then on the 'interfaces' screen untick the 'use caching to decrease page loading times' and tick the 'reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences'.

The graphics should then load up and be visible without restarting the game.

If that was the case then wouldn't it be logical that once you've spend a season or so in that division you shouldn't encounter that problem - your reputation grows so should your attractiveness to players. But that doesn't seem to be happening.

You would have thought so, but you're right - that doesn't seem to be happening. The club reputation is increasing (you can see within the editor if you're so minded), but players still aren't interested. I'm 100% certain it's not your scout's fault, he'll be finding the best players who are actually interested in joining.

You can kinda test it out yourself - go through all of the players who have been released from your division and the division below (just manually click on a couple of clubs and see their transfer history for the released guys) only the absolute dross will be interested.

In the past we've been able to pick up players who were discarded from the Premier League and Championshp whilst in the Conference North/South. That's drastically changed now. SI are looking into it (see the bugs forums for transfers/contracts) so hopefully it'll get sorted.

After such a good start to life in the Skrill North, the players and fans of Lowestoft have hard the harsh reality of life in this tough division hit home.

wheelscomeoff_zpsedd500d8.jpg

Those last three defeats have been brutal. In the big away losses, I was 4-0 down at half time in each one, and the 2-1 home defeat saw Colwyn Bay score twice in the last ten minutes to win. Perhaps my hastily assembled bunch of rag tag frees and youths aren't that great after all. Need a tactical rethink probably. Back to the drawing board then.

After such a good start to life in the Skrill North, the players and fans of Lowestoft have hard the harsh reality of life in this tough division hit home.

wheelscomeoff_zpsedd500d8.jpg

Those last three defeats have been brutal. In the big away losses, I was 4-0 down at half time in each one, and the 2-1 home defeat saw Colwyn Bay score twice in the last ten minutes to win. Perhaps my hastily assembled bunch of rag tag frees and youths aren't that great after all. Need a tactical rethink probably. Back to the drawing board then.

That is a bit of a drastic change in form. Fingers crossed you can find better form again soon.

You would have thought so, but you're right - that doesn't seem to be happening. The club reputation is increasing (you can see within the editor if you're so minded), but players still aren't interested. I'm 100% certain it's not your scout's fault, he'll be finding the best players who are actually interested in joining.

I'm not convinced its right. For example i saw a player rated as good for Skrill North with L2/L1 potential. Released from Illkeston (still non league) at end of the holiday season. A year later still unattached but won't speak to my club Rushall after a season in skrill North. Signs for Harrow (still non league) and some way below me in rep looking at the list of clubs

You can kinda test it out yourself - go through all of the players who have been released from your division and the division below (just manually click on a couple of clubs and see their transfer history for the released guys) only the absolute dross will be interested.

In the past we've been able to pick up players who were discarded from the Premier League and Championshp whilst in the Conference North/South. That's drastically changed now. SI are looking into it (see the bugs forums for transfers/contracts) so hopefully it'll get sorted.

I'm leaving my beginning playing a little while until I see whether this is a bug or intentional - it doesnt seem right.

Then again, I remember last year with Fylde where I was a midtable League 2 side and a guy wouldnt join and instead joined Kidderminster who were bottom half, near the relegation zone of the conference. It seems like every player is like that this year :(

I'm leaving my beginning playing a little while until I see whether this is a bug or intentional - it doesnt seem right.

Then again, I remember last year with Fylde where I was a midtable League 2 side and a guy wouldnt join and instead joined Kidderminster who were bottom half, near the relegation zone of the conference. It seems like every player is like that this year :(

I've had it a couple of times in this version where I've lost out on players to clubs who are in leagues so low they aren't playable. I'm presuming it is a bug, but I don't know if it would be able retrospectively applied. Or whether I'd have to start a new game if and when they fix it.

I've had it a couple of times in this version where I've lost out on players to clubs who are in leagues so low they aren't playable. I'm presuming it is a bug, but I don't know if it would be able retrospectively applied. Or whether I'd have to start a new game if and when they fix it.

Sheer volume of feedback seems to have forced them to come around to the idea that it's a bug, so I'm hopeful they'll sort it. As it is, I'm just going to push along and hope things are more rewarding if I get into League 2.

Sheer volume of feedback seems to have forced them to come around to the idea that it's a bug, so I'm hopeful they'll sort it. As it is, I'm just going to push along and hope things are more rewarding if I get into League 2.

Well, there's "challenging," which IMO would be struggling to beat out the other teams in your league for signatures. However losing out to teams that are 1-2 or even more divisions lower than you is too far for me.

Fair point. Will be good to know if the problem still exists when you are a fully professional league club. If players are still choosing part-time contracts over your side then it clearly is a bug. One that will make this challenge almost impossible without the use of scouting or tactic genies, which I refuse to use.

That is a bit of a drastic change in form. Fingers crossed you can find better form again soon.

Thanks.

Thankfully, I've had some respite in the early FA Cup qualifiers...

cuprespite_zpsa019b536.jpg

Gets the morale going again, hopefully kick on from there. Tweaked a few things on my 4-4-2 tactic, and they worked great, although I was at home to non-league opposition, so not sure how much can be taken from that. Small acorns though...

Well, there's "challenging," which IMO would be struggling to beat out the other teams in your league for signatures. However losing out to teams that are 1-2 or even more divisions lower than you is too far for me.

Amen! Challenging would be League Two and BSP clubs realising the quality of the available free transfers and signing them up themselves. This, this is something else...

I've gotten saves with a few of the seemingly more uncommon/rare teams, if anyone is interested. So far, I've gotten:

AFC Hornchurch

Carshalton

Grays

Lewes

Lowestoft

Maidstone

Thamesmead

Banbury

Chippenham

HItchin

Redditch

St Neots

Weymouth

AFC Fylde

Buxton

Chorley

Nantwich

Blyth

Margate

Hendon

Ashton Utd

King's Lynn

Chesham

Bedford

Matlock

Going to run a few more saves while I try to decide which team I'm going with :)

I'll edit this with any other interesting/not-common teams I might come up with

Okay...I've got 20 saves with 40 distinct teams now....I'll keep hold of them for a few months at least....if anyone needs any of them, let me know and I'll get them out. Below is a list of the save game# and the teams within. PM me if you want any, or msg me in the Steam group (handle: Castinar)

1: Canvey Island, Wealdstone, Hinckley, St Albans, FC United, Marine
2: Thamesmead, Wealdstone, Cambridge City, Corby,  FC United, Marine
3: Canvey Island, Lewes, Hitchin, St Albans, Rushall, Witton
4:  AFC Hornchurch, Lowestoft, Cambridge City, Corby, Witton, Worksop
5: Bury Town, Lowestoft, Hitchin, St Neots, FC United, Rushall 
6: Carchalton, Maidstone, Hinckley, Redditch,  FC United, Witton
7: Billericay, Bury Town, Cambridge City, St Albans, Chorley, Marine
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/download/6n6996b23s4mo1p/Dafuge%20Challenge%2014_8.fm"]8: AFC Hornchurch, Canvey Island, Banbury, Corby, Buxton, Rushall[/url]
9: Hampton & Richmond, Wealdstone, Cambridge City, Corby, Chorley, Rushall  
10: Bury Town, Hampton & Richmond, Corby, Weymouth, FC United,   Worksop
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/download/j29692r97f7gtaz/Dafuge%20Challenge%2014_11.fm"]11: Billericay, Wealdstone, Corby, Hinckley, Nantwich, Rushall[/url]
12: Hampton & Richmond, Wealdstone, Corby, Hinckley, AFC Fylde,   FC United 
13: Billericay, Bury Town, Redditch, St Albans, FC United, Worksop
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/download/1thzb4klbnontsx/Dafuge%20Challenge%2014_14.fm"]14: Billericay, Grays, St Albans, Weymouth, FC United, Marine[/url]
15: Bury Town, Wealdstone, Chippenham, Corby, FC United, Witton
16: AFC Hornchurch, Hampton & Richmond, Cambridge City, Corby, Blyth, Marine   
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/download/zf170j01ay4g9xj/Dafuge%20Challenge%2014_17.fm"]17: Hendon, Margate, Cambridge City, St Albans,  Ashton Utd, FC United [/url]
18: Canvey Island, Wealdstone, Chesham, Corby, FC United, King's Lynn
19: Bury Town, Lowestoft, , Bedford, Hinckley, Chorley, Worksop (edit:  no longer available, overwrote by mistake)
[url="http://www.mediafire.com/download/ed4vnzrpteaqiap/Dafuge%20Challenge%2014_20.fm"]20: AFC Hornchurch, Billericay, Corby, St Albans,  Matlock, Worksop[/url]

edit: provided links to saves already uploaded

Now that the Holidaying is done, I can start the challenge proper.

Little-known American Football Enthusiast (that is a Football Enthusiast which is an American, not necessarily an enthusiast of American Football...but, whatever) Galen Kantz has been surprisingly hired as head coach by Bedford President Christian Thompson. When asked, Thompson was cited as saying that an American Football Enthusiast must certainly know how to kick a ball about, and he was sure that Kantz's tactical acumen would serve the team well.

Bedford plays their games in the 3000 capacity Eyrie Stadium.

The team has a balance of £30.000, and coach Kantz has a salary of £3500 to play with.

Looks like I have my work cut out for me...

Thanks.

Thankfully, I've had some respite in the early FA Cup qualifiers...

cuprespite_zpsa019b536.jpg

Gets the morale going again, hopefully kick on from there. Tweaked a few things on my 4-4-2 tactic, and they worked great, although I was at home to non-league opposition, so not sure how much can be taken from that. Small acorns though...

Nice to see someone else taking on Lowestoft and posting on a regular basis :) I am now starting my 1st season. Able to commit about 1 hour a day to it

I wouldn't mind but my scouts both have judging player ability and potential of around the 15 mark. Maybe I'll just have to hope they play above their current ability and reach their potential quickly. I wish there was an option where you could ask your scouts to only find players who are good enough for the division you are in.

When setting up scouting assignments you can set the star ratings they'll report back on, it defaults to 3 stars at this level it is best to set it to 4-5 stars (though if the players are interested you won't get any results).

I find it better (but more time consuming) to use the player search screen and bascially scout everyone who your assistant thinks is interested, with filters for released players and by position if I have a need for a certain position.

Just played my first League game with the mighty Billericay Town. A 2-0 away win against Welling who are predicted 4th and have a very strong back line by the looks of it! Really encouraging considering my pre-season wasn't against very testing teams! I will try and give an update every couple of days or so. I only get to play probably 2/3 games a night average so might be a while before my end of season update! UP THE RICAY!!!

PooleTownFC.png

Poole Town - Skrill Premier - 2017/18

I'm really pleased that we managed to survive. We had a pretty shaky season and were very very inconsistant. There were games where we would beat the top teams and get good results when we performed but if we didnt perform we would get smashed like the 7-2 defeat by bottom of the table Lincoln. Thankfully we picked up enough points and survived by 4 points but it was extremely tight. I really need to strengthen my defence as that really let me down. Hopefully we can survive again next season.

League Table

Past Positions[/url]

Cups - No cup runs this season. Squad was rested to concentrate on survival.

Squad - Desperately need to work on my defence and need a little more quality in midfield. Very happy with my strikers.

Finances - Lost £188k this season but mainly down to upgrading the stadium. Still £246k in the bank from last seasons cup run.

Key Player Profiles:

James Jennings - 30 goals in 40 games. Stepped up a division very well.

Tommy O'Hanlon - Star striker. 35 goals and 18 assists from the False 9 role.

Next season is all about survival again and improving the squad.

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15         Skrill South                14th              Survival
2015/16         Skrill South                9th 
2016/17         Skrill South                2nd               Promotion and FA Cup 3rd round
2017/18         Skrill Premier              17th              Survival

When setting up scouting assignments you can set the star ratings they'll report back on, it defaults to 3 stars at this level it is best to set it to 4-5 stars (though if the players are interested you won't get any results).

I find it better (but more time consuming) to use the player search screen and bascially scout everyone who your assistant thinks is interested, with filters for released players and by position if I have a need for a certain position.

Didn't know you could do that. Great thanks, will be useful at the end of the season as I fully expect to lose 90% of my squad due to the refusal to resign bug.

Attempt number 4 with AFC Fylde - Started off with a 4-4-1-1 formation which resulted in a 2-0 and a 3-0 loss. My striker, just about the best player in my team looked lost, so I've switched to a 4-4-2 and in the next 2 games i've had a great 3-2 win away at FC United and a 2-1 at home.

The Preseason is over....Bedford is ready to storm the Skrill South. American Footballer coach Kantz has prepped the team as best he is able, instilling the need to succeed by any trick necessary. After the early departures, a few key signings were made, and the following squad/tactic will be put to use.

The £30k bank balance has mysteriously dissappeared, although our wages are still £1.2k under the limit. Hopefully we can get some people out in the stands, buying the refreshments and programmes in order to fill the coffers again.

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a quick one guys... how many press conferences have you done? I've only been asked to do the new manager one and a couiple for my pre-season signings. Ive just played my 4th league game and havent been asked to do any yet and cant seem to comment on the pre/post match opponent manager??

Is this normal? I know Sky Sports probably aren't covering Billericay vs Bromley, but surely someone in the local newspaper wants to here about the abrupt end to my win streak?!

Just a quick one guys... how many press conferences have you done? I've only been asked to do the new manager one and a couiple for my pre-season signings. Ive just played my 4th league game and havent been asked to do any yet and cant seem to comment on the pre/post match opponent manager??

Is this normal? I know Sky Sports probably aren't covering Billericay vs Bromley, but surely someone in the local newspaper wants to here about the abrupt end to my win streak?!

Outside of the new signings ones I've had about a couple a season.

Outside of the new signings ones I've had about a couple a season.

Aww that's a shame really. Hopefully its something to look forward to further on in the challenge, like in league football. And maybe it will make it more exciting anyway compared to previous games where I found myself auto clicking answers just to get the press conference finished!!

Aww that's a shame really. Hopefully its something to look forward to further on in the challenge, like in league football. And maybe it will make it more exciting anyway compared to previous games where I found myself auto clicking answers just to get the press conference finished!!

They've changed it so that the higher up the league you go, the more you do.

Truro City Season 2014/15

Overview

Good season, only really got going in January where we went on a fairly lengthy run without losing. Ended up finishing second, however I lost in the Playoff Finals :(. Not a bad thing mind you as my squad isn't great and not may of my players want to sign a new contract. Next season I'm hoping that I can redevelop the squad, cut down on the wage budget and maybe push for 1st.

EDIT: Meh, screenshots not loading on the steam cloud atm. Will update later. However, for now..here is the league table

Well, that's the first 15 league games gone, and here's how it's gone so far. As far as false dawns go, those opening three wins are right up there!

Early Fixtures

All that means the current league table looks like this...

League Table

Getting perilously close to the relegation zone then. A dreadful run after a good start. It's been challenging trying to ascertain who my best players are. I've had to drop both my experienced centre halves, Greg Crane and Adam Yates as they have been dreadful. Replaced them with a 17-yr old in Joel Flurry who's outplayed them both, and I managed to bring in a young defender from Gillingham on loan on the recommendation from my DoF.

After starting the season with a tight 4-4-2 formation, this began to collapse early doors, so have had to adapt to a more robust 4-5-1. I've stopped conceding so many goals, but the downside is that it split up the excellent strike partnership of Jack Defty and Frannie Collin who looked good together early doors.

So, here's my current tactic and personnel...

lowestofttactics_zps7137a5e5.jpg

As I said, a bit more solid than the 4-4-2 and since adopting it, have only conceded four goals in the last four league games. Just need to find the net at the other end again now. A challenging first season, you could say.

So... last 4 games... I've scored 16 and conceded 13!!! That's what you get when you play 4-2-4 in non-league football I guess.

Joking aside I am over the moon with the opening 6 games. Currently top of the table and I seem to be scoring for fun! I Know attacking football can be a risky tactic on FM, especially in the lower leagues so Im sure I will go through a frustrating, goalless streak in the not too distant future. Definitely not counting my chickens at the moment!

Dagenham Dave - How are you finding playing with a DMC? Iv never had much joy with them and it seems their stats have to be astronomical for them to have an impact on previous versions. I ask as I want to use one in my second preference tactic, as you said a more solid/defensive tactic, but I always get incredibly nervous when use a DMC!

Dagenham Dave - How are you finding playing with a DMC? Iv never had much joy with them and it seems their stats have to be astronomical for them to have an impact on previous versions. I ask as I want to use one in my second preference tactic, as you said a more solid/defensive tactic, but I always get incredibly nervous when use a DMC!

In previous FMs, the 4-5-1 tactic is one I've used a lot, and normally played my DM as an Anchor Man with varying degrees of success. I don't really have anyone at Lowestoft who can really play the Anchor role, so I'm using a BWM in there, which has worked reasonably well in the short time I've been doing it. I saw I was getting constantly overrun in midfield, so needed an extra body in there. It's the first time I've used the DLP/BBM/BWM combo in central midfield, and it seems pretty solid. Not much of an attacking threat, but right now I just need to grind out a few draws and 1-0 wins.

In previous FMs, the 4-5-1 tactic is one I've used a lot, and normally played my DM as an Anchor Man with varying degrees of success. I don't really have anyone at Lowestoft who can really play the Anchor role, so I'm using a BWM in there, which has worked reasonably well in the short time I've been doing it. I saw I was getting constantly overrun in midfield, so needed an extra body in there. It's the first time I've used the DLP/BBM/BWM combo in central midfield, and it seems pretty solid. Not much of an attacking threat, but right now I just need to grind out a few draws and 1-0 wins.

That 3 pronged combo sounds interesting... might have a look at that later on in the season

Dagenham_Dave: All I'd suggest is that you change your LM or one of your CMs to an attacking mentality. With your lone striker in an attacking mentality, the only other member of your team that will get close to him is your RW. Else I'd change your lone striker to a 'support' mentality, so that he holds up play whilst your midfielders get forward.

It's certainly shored things up a bit. Other than the cup game, where I played a few fringe players (and I have NO strength in depth), I've only conceded 4 in 4 like I said earlier.

I remember a Bradford save in FM13 where I couldn't buy a win, adopted a similar tactic (but with an Anchor Man), and drew five of the next six games 0-0. That got the players morale up again, and I was able to be a bit more adventurous, and eventually lost in the playoffs in League 1. I'm hoping for a similar situation here, although in all honesty, the majority of the players are complete rubbish :lol:

Dagenham_Dave: All I'd suggest is that you change your LM or one of your CMs to an attacking mentality. With your lone striker in an attacking mentality, the only other member of your team that will get close to him is your RW. Else I'd change your lone striker to a 'support' mentality, so that he holds up play whilst your midfielders get forward.

Yeah, I'd thought about that, although my BBM gets forward occasionally. The problem with the striker is that Defty isn't the type of striker who can play as a DLF, all his preferred roles are attack only, and he's my best player, so I don'y want to drop him. I'm going to try and grind out a few draws/narrow wins first, then I'll think about deploying more attacking roles.

Well, that's the first 15 league games gone, and here's how it's gone so far. As far as false dawns go, those opening three wins are right up there!

Early Fixtures

All that means the current league table looks like this...

League Table

Getting perilously close to the relegation zone then. A dreadful run after a good start. It's been challenging trying to ascertain who my best players are. I've had to drop both my experienced centre halves, Greg Crane and Adam Yates as they have been dreadful. Replaced them with a 17-yr old in Joel Flurry who's outplayed them both, and I managed to bring in a young defender from Gillingham on loan on the recommendation from my DoF.

After starting the season with a tight 4-4-2 formation, this began to collapse early doors, so have had to adapt to a more robust 4-5-1. I've stopped conceding so many goals, but the downside is that it split up the excellent strike partnership of Jack Defty and Frannie Collin who looked good together early doors.

So, here's my current tactic and personnel...

lowestofttactics_zps7137a5e5.jpg

As I said, a bit more solid than the 4-4-2 and since adopting it, have only conceded four goals in the last four league games. Just need to find the net at the other end again now. A challenging first season, you could say.

Still waiting my first win, getting battered week in week out. How do you post pics on here? Upload to imageshack?

Still waiting my first win, getting battered week in week out. How do you post pics on here? Upload to imageshack?

I use Photobucket, which is nice and user-friendly. I've never used Imageshack, but I'd imagine it'll be similar.

Incidentally, have you got any of the same players as me in your Lowestoft side? Most of my guys are new signings in fairness.

I use Photobucket, which is nice and user-friendly. I've never used Imageshack, but I'd imagine it'll be similar.

Incidentally, have you got any of the same players as me in your Lowestoft side? Most of my guys are new signings in fairness.

Westlake makes the bench and Defty starts but thats it! Will hopefully post screenshots after my next game. 2pts from 5 games so far....

Twenty games into the season with Maidstone, and currently sitting 2nd

hqkOVCW.jpg

Got to the 3rd round of the FA Cup, but got a bad draw as I'm playing at home against Fleetwood. FA Trophy, went out at the 1st round proper to Dartford (revenge for us knocking them out of the FA Cup in the 1st round).

Also just got Huddersfield as a parent club.

Weymouth FC - 2015/16

Skrill South

gyKnrJL.gif

Club Information | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers

Awards

Manager of the Month - October & March | Manager of the Year | FA Trophy Overachiever

General Comments

What a season. I had a sloppy start, and a sloppy spell during Christmas, but managed to sneak back to the top of the table in the last round. Going into the final round I was behind Boreham Woods by 1pt. I was quite fortunate with Boreham Woods losing to a team near the bottom of the table in the last round, and I managed to beat Chemlsford in the Purple Derby (not an actual thing, just us purple teams should stick together) to sneak ahead of Boreham Woods by 2 points.

Funnily enough my best players from last season either left or faded into the dirty backrooms of my squad, as younger players started producing good results for me whenever given the chance.

League Results

League Table | Position Graph

Cup Results

FA Cup Fixtures - KO'd 4th Qual Rd. | FA Trophy Fixtures - KO'd 2nd Rd.

My Top 3 Players

Ray Thorne | James Lucas | Neikell Gibson

Most Promising Youth Prospect

Season 2 - Ray Thorne: I promoted him into the Senior Squad as a replacement for one of my older strikers who had a bad injury. He started developing quickly, and was banging in goals. I'm pretty happy with this kid, and I hope he can step up to the Skrill Premier.

Season 1 - Ross King: As I predicted, he was useful as a backup member for my midfield. He was a fairly reliable replacement for my first team midfielders.

Aims For Next Season

As with everyone that enters a new tier of football, my aim is survival. I am also hoping to make a profit for once, as I'm starting to get worried by my sinking bank balance. Hopefully ticket sales and sponsorships increase enough to boost my accounts, with the help of some magical cup runs! We shall see!

Career Overview

Season      League               League Finish       Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/363732-dafuge-s-FM14-challenge?p=9159073&viewfull=1#post9159073"]Initial Post[/url]
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/363732-dafuge-s-FM14-challenge?p=9164741&viewfull=1#post9164741"]2014/15[/url]     Skrill South         5th                Lost Play-Off Final
2015/16     Skrill South         1st                PROMOTED

Well....the first month with Bedford is in the books. Not a very promising start....2 points in 4 matches, scoring 4 and conceding 11. I'm struggling to get shots of any type in, though in two of the matches I clearly controlled possession. I'm sure part of it is getting the team to gel, but tactics certainly need to be figured out as well.

August Results:

Bedford 0 : Eastbourne Boro 3

Farborough 3 : Bedford 3

Bedford 1 : Woking 1

Welling 4 : Bedford 0

Had a bit of an injury issue in August --- but by beginning of September, I only have two ruled out. Hopefully these returning players will spark some goal scoring.

Financially, the team recorded a £7.3K loss in August, leaving just £5.5K in the bank. Not good.

The good news....

There are three teams worse than Bedford...we are (barely) clear of the relegation zone.

On to September!

Before I hit the hay, just a small update on my last few matches, and it looks like my tactic is starting to bear fruit a bit...

winsatlast_zps2ca2d892.jpg

Three wins on the bounce, and just the one goal conceded. The Gainsborough game was a strange one. I hadn't scored from a corner all season, then hit three in the one game! As you can see, Jack Defty continues to be my saviour! Of course, three wins gets you carried away, and I'm 'only' eight points off a playoff place. I think a mid-table finish is probably the best I can hope for.

Use Imgur. Easily the best and easiest to use.

Create albums etc. full photos and drag + drop uploads

I've never had any luck with this challenge, but this year I have much misplaced confidence that it will be a different story, so here goes...

m2r4.png

Corby Town FC

Unknown manager, Ethelred Sheppy has been given the chance to manage Corby Town, newly promoted from the Calor Gas League Southern Premier Division. Having built a reputation in the NSW Central Coast Sunday League as no-nonsense Central Defender, it is thought that Sheppy will be keen to build a similar reputation when he returns to the country of his birth.

Club Overview | 1st team

Archived