FM2014 Price Comparison (currrent cheapest Gameseek £24.75)

Has anyone experienced purchasing the game in Canada? I've tried greenman with the discount but the purchase wouldn't go through. Is the discount only limited to people who also purchased the game last year?

Thanks

My order isn't going through either.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just pre ordered from one play and used the 10% discount code bmoose, thanks for who posted that and already received code for the beta within 5 minutes of completing payment.

Just found out they took two payments from my paypal account and have seen on there facebook page they have done this to others who have paid by paypal as well.

Just contacted customer support and waiting for reply, will let you know if hear anything.

Just ordered using 'bmoose' and got 10% off 25.88 euro which according to google works out to £21.94 - happy enough with that - provided they only take one payment that is ;-\

rawdog let me know how you get on....i ordered mines from oneplay on 2nd got email today saying....We are sorry to say that your order was unsuccessful.

It's possible that your payment was declined or that our system detected fraud. It's also possible the gerbil fell asleep on his wheel again, in which case we apologize.

Got that too

I have still yet to receive a response from there website but on there facebook page they did reply to my message on there and said

We are working on fixing an issue with our paypal. The problem is our system reserves the money twice BUT only charge once. We have an update ready within the next two weeks which will sort the reservation problem.

This is all I have had from them so far but upon checking my paypal since last night what they say is true and one payment has been made but another is also reserved which is holding the money from my bank, will keep you all updated when I hear more.

Just pre ordered from one play and used the 10% discount code bmoose, thanks for who posted that and already received code for the beta within 5 minutes of completing payment.

Just found out they took two payments from my paypal account and have seen on there facebook page they have done this to others who have paid by paypal as well.

Just contacted customer support and waiting for reply, will let you know if hear anything.

Cant even pay there, all of a sudden paypal asks for a creditcard :/ Even when there is enough money on my paypal account :(! damn

edit : Never mind, used a other side now and now paypal works just fine, ah got the game for €26.55 now. all good :D

Had a bad experience with Oneplay, waited for about a week with my order stuck on pending, then got the "we've detected fraud/our gerbil has died" message. Checked my paypal, luckily haven't lost any money.

Decided to go with GameFly since I found them reputable even if I had never used them before. Ordered around midday, got done about half an hour later, recieved the code, installed the game and now I'm playing the beta.

Was about 3-4 pounds difference between the deal I got with Oneplay, but I don't really care at the moment. The GMG one should be a tad cheaper I think, but I pay in euros and that hiked the price up.

Thanks for the thread though, got me to save about twenty bucks.

I've still yet to be contacted properly by oneplay now apart from a quick comment on there facebook page which is useless, so I have took it up with paypal and awaiting their response now but I'm just glad it was done through paypal as I know end of the day I am guaranteed to get my money back/unhold so its just a waiting game now.

Its a shame as to be fair I got the beta code within minutes and it does work fine but its just left a sour taste and especially with getting engaged today as the extra bit of money would have helped me out.

Just had another reply from oneplay on facebook saying The reservation will expire. You can see when by clicking on details in paypal. which I have checked and is the 14th November now that's a full month more or less which i am now very annoyed about has this happened to anyone else and if so had you had to wait a full month to get your money back??

Just had another reply from oneplay on facebook saying The reservation will expire. You can see when by clicking on details in paypal. which I have checked and is the 14th November now that's a full month more or less which i am now very annoyed about has this happened to anyone else and if so had you had to wait a full month to get your money back??

Man I'd be pissed if that happened to me..I'd lodge a complaint mate!!..and no cuz I only usually order from the retail partners SI suggests, this is why I prefer a box copy , wherever you purchased from you can always take it back to the shop and any complications are usually resolved in Store!

That's similar to what happened to me as well Strong Centrehalf, except the initial one went through and got the code were then another payment got put on reserved.

I'm still waiting to hear back of paypal if they can cancel the reservation and if get any success from that will let you know and hopefully you won't have to wait that long and get your money back.

I've pre-ordered from Amazon and got the beta code and am happily playing... but as there seem to be cheaper options out there I'm thinking of changing where I get the game from - my question is, if I do cancel my Amazon pre-order will I also lose access to the beta?

Hey fellow bargain hunters,

I got mine from here... http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Football-Manager-2014-Steam-CD-Key.html

With beta code its £24.50 and you can get it without for £22.50. Hit them up and give them a like on Facebook and I think they give you an extra 50p off or something.

Happy Shopping!

Wow. Do not order from here unless you want the hassle of verifying via phone and sending in photos of documents proving who you are. Never seen that before. Wish I knew all this before I ordered. Costs you to cancel your order as well.

Hey guys,

I got my version of FM14 via Green Man Gaming and got the beta etc..

My Dad wants to buy it but via CDKeys. Does anyone know for sure whether you get beta access from there?

Thanks in advance!

No Beta with CDKEYS.com. But the price is ace, £21.84 I paid, shame about the BETA, would rather have paid £25 and got BETA, I just assumed ALL would have it. Ah well, lesson learned!

Still playing FM13 so not all bad.

I've pre-ordered from Amazon and got the beta code and am happily playing... but as there seem to be cheaper options out there I'm thinking of changing where I get the game from - my question is, if I do cancel my Amazon pre-order will I also lose access to the beta?

No. Im using Amazon Beta and I have since cancelled and purchased through GraingerGames for £23.50.

Just bought from Gamefly. €29.80 No issues. Got my key within a couple of mins after purchase. Game downloaded. All ready to go in the morning once the school run is over.

And there I swore I wasn't going to buy this year. I've also preordered FMC on Vita from amazon. Damn you perry the platypus!

Hi, Have you used these before, are they reliable??

Did some digging, apparently not a very reliable site.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fyh80/do_not_buy_skyrim_legendary_edition_from_this/

I purchased my code and it says they ran out. I'm not supposed to get one for 2 to 5 business days. Well **** happens I say, then i start to read reviews. People talking about not getting theirs and when they do its a Steam code for a different game that has already been redeemed. That's classy as **** right there. So now I get to wait until the end of the month to get my money back through PayPal. Be warned people !

Edit: So I got my code today. Guess what? It's an invalid code. Not just for Skyrim but for literally any game at all. This is ****ing ridiculous. I should have just sucked it up and got it from steam for the extra 15. Never again.

From a few months ago.

Just bought from Gamefly. €29.80 No issues. Got my key within a couple of mins after purchase. Game downloaded. All ready to go in the morning once the school run is over.

And there I swore I wasn't going to buy this year. I've also preordered FMC on Vita from amazon. Damn you perry the platypus!

Is the full version digital download or will they send you disk?

Why do you want to give steam your business if they are not the best value?

I could have got it for around €24 but after some research I decided it wasn't worth the risk.

I do find it annoying that steam sell it for so much, even fm scout are selling it for €34. I imagine one of the reasons is then they can offer it at 25 or 30% off in a future sale. Surely it makes more sense to sell it for €35 now. I'd imagine they would get a hell of a lot more sales if they did.

It's safe to assume that any PC download key will work on a Mac right? Steam key should be cross-platform, no?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9439-QHKN-1308

Source: I have an iMac, I’ve just bought a code from oneplay (with the discount code provided by Reccy. THANKS, btw) and downloaded the game: it works like a charm!

Archived