FM2014 Price Comparison (currrent cheapest Gameseek £24.75)

I just ordered through 365 games - £26.99 but that's still a lot cheaper than Steam etc.

I've used 365 games before and you only have to see reviews from many, many others via google etc that confirm they can be trusted.

£26.99 for the game AND BETA codes via email.

For me, I'm happy with that. It won't be the cheapest but they're trustworthy.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick update - I've now got my beta code from 365 Games having only ordered the game with them only a couple of hours ago.

Obviously I can't unlock the beta yet on Steam but code is in my possession, so £26.99 appears to have been well spent and now thoroughly justified.

I ordered on Amazon and was just wondering if anyone knew when they will be sending out the Beta access codes? Have never had any problems with them and have always had it on the first day of release.

I received it 20 minutes ago, and added it to my steam linux library even if its not available for preload yet ...

preordered from amazon.fr

Also everyone use to get the Beta version Free before the Full game comes out. You did not have to purchase a pre order.

Are we going to get a full public Beta and if so, when. Thanks.

Really? I don't remember that. Thought it was only the demo that was available to everyone.

Once the Beta becomes available are you not going to be able to pre order the full game from the cheapest and best suppliers available at that time.

Also everyone use to get the Beta version Free before the Full game comes out. You did not have to purchase a pre order.

Are we going to get a full public Beta and if so, when. Thanks.

No you're not going to get a public beta, nor has there ever been a public beta. They've only ever done one "public" one, and that was last year, limited to those who pre-ordered. The demo will become available one week before release for those who don't pre-order.

Bought it from OnePlay.com for € 25.81 (applied a -10% coupon code 'bmoose' but only can be used 2000 times in total, so be fast!). Beta access included. Didn't the receive the code yet and found some bad reviews (they secretly make you subscribe for their renting thing for 0EUR, so you have to cancel it via PayPal immediately) but also a lot of positive ones. Either way, there seem to be a lot of hoops to get a successful experience from this site, but PayPal always refunds if the shop doesn't take their responsibility.

So, I wouldn't recommend it for now. But if all works out I got a FM2014 Steam key for half the suggested retail price which is pretty neat. :)

Bought it from OnePlay.com for € 25.81 (applied a -10% coupon code 'bmoose' but only can be used 2000 times in total, so be fast!). Beta access included. Didn't the receive the code yet and found some bad reviews (they secretly make you subscribe for their renting thing for 0EUR, so you have to cancel it via PayPal immediately) but also a lot of positive ones. Either way, there seem to be a lot of hoops to get a successful experience from this site, but PayPal always refunds if the shop doesn't take their responsibility.

So, I wouldn't recommend it for now. But if all works out I got a FM2014 Steam key for half the suggested retail price which is pretty neat. :)

Took advantage of this deal. Thanks again for the heads up!

I also cancelled the renting thing, but on it's own I don't think it does anything. You've just authorized them to use your PayPal account if you do decide to rent anything as I understand it. I've had other things authorized for 0 that I left in place and they never took a thing.

I assume ALL these such deals have BETA access?

I emailed cdkeys.com and they didn't seem sure if this came with the BETA access or not, so I don't know.

Might be worth paying the slightly more expensive prices if you want to make sure 100% you get BETA access.

Don't think this has been mentioned but Game Seek are doing it for 24.75 (okay, that HAS been mentioned) but if you order it today (12.10.2013) you can use a voucher code to get an extra £2 off making it £22.75. The code is 'RETRO' - you do have to pay for P+P though which brings it back up to around the £25 mark. This does have the early access code and also you can get free P+P if you spend over £30 with them.

Don't think this has been mentioned but Game Seek are doing it for 24.75 (okay, that HAS been mentioned) but if you order it today (12.10.2013) you can use a voucher code to get an extra £2 off making it £22.75. The code is 'RETRO' - you do have to pay for P+P though which brings it back up to around the £25 mark. This does have the early access code and also you can get free P+P if you spend over £30 with them.

Almost ordered from them till I got to the last part where they charge for the P+P... Brought the price up to $44 which is not bad if you want the actual physical game which I dont. Too bad they dont have a digital copy only option.

Gameseek - £24.75

Greenman Gaming - £34.99

£26.25 with discount code - GMG25-OGRUH-7SM8H

Shopto.net - £29.86

The Hut - £29.98

Zavvi - £29.98

Amazon - £38.60

I'll try and keep this up to date if you find it cheaper anywhere else please let me know and i'll edit it in.

It's a new 25% discount code for Football Manager 2014- available until 15th October 2014: GMG25-7VBH8-67CAC for GreenManGaming.

I wanted to do what I did last year but seems Shopto have closed that loophole.

They allowed you to click 'pre-order' and not pay for anything... yet still were given the code on your "My Orders" page... you could then play the Beta from day 1 till it finished, and in the meantimeI shopped about and got the GMG deal on it in the end, and cancelled the Shopto one.

Having just tried the same, it seems now you need to click "activate code" to get it, and you're then not allowed to cancel the pre-order... guess ill shop around now

At gaming dragons, the code has to be entered with caps as it's shown. UGRocks. Just like that. Didn't see anyone else mention this but I read a few people having trouble with it. For the USA where I am, brings the price down to $38 which is the cheapest I can find it. Says it the code will be delivered by email for steam, says it will be emailed on the 17th. Anyone else have any better prices than $38 for the USA?

Actually, the best price is greenman with the coupon GMG25-7VBH8-67CAC (someone posted above, thanks!), brings it down to $37.50. Not much of a diff but every cent (or penny) counts.

It actually depends on where in the world you live.

Gamefly has it for sale and if you are using the Euro you are getting a discount of almost 45% off and that beats GMG hands down.

It actually depends on where in the world you live.

Gamefly has it for sale and if you are using the Euro you are getting a discount of almost 45% off and that beats GMG hands down.

Just got it from Gamely at 24.49£, worked out at 29.96€ through whatever dodgy conversion rate online shopping always uses from pound to euro (always roughly 1€ extra than it should be). Sweet deal, thanks for mentioning that.

I swear I said somewhere I was never ever going to pre-order FM again, and wait for the final patch. :D Couldn't resist, I'll go for a not-so-serious game with Arsenal or some other big club until the bugs are sorted as always.

Prepurchase - Checkout, then on screen

Rewards

Vouchers ▼

If you have a voucher enter it here: [ TAREM-DFBU9-RRNUV ] Add voucher <--- click here, if it's greyed out, edit/type last letter or type code by hand, and don't use copy/paste

Thanks MECAP

Damn ;) I stop buying and playing FM since 2007 (bought every versions since Championship Manager back in 93), too buggy, too much changes.

But excited about the linux version and the classic mode which I prefer :)

Just pre ordered from one play and used the 10% discount code bmoose, thanks for who posted that and already received code for the beta within 5 minutes of completing payment.

Just found out they took two payments from my paypal account and have seen on there facebook page they have done this to others who have paid by paypal as well.

Just contacted customer support and waiting for reply, will let you know if hear anything.

rawdog let me know how you get on....i ordered mines from oneplay on 2nd got email today saying....We are sorry to say that your order was unsuccessful.

It's possible that your payment was declined or that our system detected fraud. It's also possible the gerbil fell asleep on his wheel again, in which case we apologize.

Archived