*Official* Football Manager 2013 Constructive non-ME Feedback Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive looked in

*Official Football Manager 2013 Demo Feedback Thread* Keep it all in here please

&

*Official 13.0.2 Updated Pre-Order Beta Feedback* - Keep all Feedback in here please!

Looking for a reply to someone asking why there is no dark skin. I found a people asking why but no reply from a SI member to explain why it has been removed this year. Can someone please tell me why and dont just say "because they said there wont be one."

It has not been removed. For it to be removed it must have existed in the first place. It simply hasn't been created this year.

• Administrators
Ive looked in

*Official Football Manager 2013 Demo Feedback Thread* Keep it all in here please

&

*Official 13.0.2 Updated Pre-Order Beta Feedback* - Keep all Feedback in here please!

Looking for a reply to someone asking why there is no dark skin. I found a people asking why but no reply from a SI member to explain why it has been removed this year. Can someone please tell me why and dont just say "because they said there wont be one."

We made a decision to concentrate just on one skin for FM this year, to suit all tastes. Likewise we did one for FMC. There is no 'light' or 'dark' skin as such this year. We've taken feedback on board in regards to perhaps doing a different skin at some point but nothing has been announced so far. Thanks.

hello, not sure if this correct place to post this.

i am having issues when on the start menu. i cant see any writing, only a white screen and black lines at bottom instead of the options along bottom. it has been updated at release time i also re installed the game. its probaly something stupid. could someone help me out please

thanks. :)

• Administrators
Done all the downloads and it said success validating all files. go to click play and says preparing to launch but nothing happens, why so long to play the game? I just ant to play fM manager like previous years - why all the steam stuff. HELP.

Do you have any kind of anti-virus installed? If so what type?

Also try reverifying your cache as shown here - http://www.sigames.com/faq/fm13.php?id=83

• Administrators
hello, not sure if this correct place to post this.

i am having issues when on the start menu. i cant see any writing, only a white screen and black lines at bottom instead of the options along bottom. it has been updated at release time i also re installed the game. its probaly something stupid. could someone help me out please

thanks. :)

Can you try changing from GPU rendering as explained here? - http://www.sigames.com/faq/fm13.php?id=86

Let me know if this helps, thanks.

We made a decision to concentrate just on one skin for FM this year, to suit all tastes. Likewise we did one for FMC. There is no 'light' or 'dark' skin as such this year. We've taken feedback on board in regards to perhaps doing a different skin at some point but nothing has been announced so far. Thanks.

I vote for the FMC skin available on the full game!!!!

So, my game is now fully up-to-date. What I would like to know is, are there any plans for any eventual patches/updates in this week? If I may, I would really like to know this because I would wait to start my long term save game after those eventual patches/updates. I know that PaulC said that there will be an ME update this month or in about a month or so. I you cannot tell me or if you don't know then I understand. Thank you in advance. :thup:

I know it's a rush hour at the moment, but may I have the answer to this please. :) It's really important to me.

• Administrators
Just wondering gents if this is normal, my game has updated by creating local game cache files is seemingly not moving, is there any risk if I cancel this process?

Yes, cancel then reverify your cache as shown here - http://www.sigames.com/faq/fm13.php?id=83

• Administrators
I know it's a rush hour at the moment, but may I have the answer to this please. :) It's really important to me.

As always no updates will be announced until announced. There are no plans at this stage for any updates, thanks.

As a rare poster on the forums I thought I would share my feedback (as requested in the thread title!)

1) I will only use the "full fat" version. I don't see the point of FMC (though I understand the reasoning to wish to market to the lapsed audience)

2) I have been playing for about 25 minutes and have found it smooth, easy to use, a little more bloated in terms of info on screen (see 3) and overall it has been positive

3) The vast array of data on many screens is simply incredible: I do find the home page of the manager and some such as the player stats screens etc. very difficult to process and perhaps some could have been toned down (particularly when looking at the league stats of players within a league)

As I said I don't post often, but I hope this is helpful after a short time.

Thanks.

• Administrators
No anti-virus, I have validated the steam files loads already. It just says preparing to launch and nothing works. i have mac book , do i need to change anything on system prefences?
What OS version are you on?

Hi Neil.

Well done to all you guys for FM13 and thanks for being on here at stupid o'clock to provide support.

All I'd like to know is what the patching strategy is this year?

Cheers

Ps is the dark skin ready yet? :p

Edit: just seen up the page that this has basically been answered.

Anyway, I'm away to play more FM13. Have to admit match engine isn't as enjoyable to watch this year but, as it's only release, I'm sure it will come good.

• Administrators
Hi, Neil.

Can you look at this?

[video=youtube_share;yq2E6Oy__Mo]

I uploaded the 7-1 highlights, or so I thought, and it's brought up the mythical 2-1 defeat again!

Can you save the pkm and post this in the ME Bugs Forum please?

• Administrators
The desktop icons for the Editor and Resource Archiver appear to be missing, is this intentional or a minor bug?

They are in the Tools section of the Steam Library. To create a shortcut try this: http://www.sigames.com/faq/fm13.php?id=66

Cross comes in heading towards keeper, should be an easy stop i think to myself but, Oh No keeper is to weak to stop it being a goal,

FFS this is one of the first goals i see, i thought this was fixed, I genuinely hope this was a complete fluke!!!!

• Administrators
So i can't play it, what the hell?
It's clearly stated in the Mac Minimum Specifications I'm afraid. you'll need to upgrade to 10.6 or greater to play.

Unfortunately the changes to this years game has meant that the minimum system requirements have as well.

• Administrators
So, even indisputable bugs like a missing player (which I reported elsewhere) aren't going to be fixed until January? I really don't understand that.

Please don't take quotes out of context as that is when the next planned update is for the database, not for general bug fixes, which there are no plans for yet.

Not sure if this is some setting I have clicked by accident, but I am not keen on when you click on the score of a full-time result and it takes you straight to the match report/pitch rather than the overview. Just takes longer to load.

• Administrators
Not sure if this is some setting I have clicked by accident, but I am not keen on when you click on the score of a full-time result and it takes you straight to the match report/pitch rather than the overview. Just takes longer to load.
Yeah we are aware of that, not so sure that would be easy to change.

Archived