League 1 Thread - 2012/13

G-Man11

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pitch invasion for winning a semi final.... oh..

Yeovil did it as well :D

Made a comment in the championship thread about everyone doing it these days. Bloody ridiculous tbh.

Crewe did it in the JPT semi-final ffs :D

Yeovil vs Brentford playoff final :D Wonder what the chances were the one of those two would be in the Championship next season at the start of the season.

Yeovil did it as well :D

Made a comment in the championship thread about everyone doing it these days. Bloody ridiculous tbh.

Crewe did it in the JPT semi-final ffs :D

I'm all for pitch invasions when it's not your pitch.. we still haven't received a fine from the FL from ours at Brentford.

Time for Judgement Day with Yoville (@usasoccerguy ftw), 95th minute winner from Brentford in the final?

I'm all for pitch invasions when it's not your pitch.. we still haven't received a fine from the FL from ours at Brentford.

Time for Judgement Day with Yoville (@usasoccerguy ftw)' date=' 95th minute winner from Brentford in the final?[/quote']

I saw that by the American saaacker fan. :D

I saw that by the American saaacker fan. :D
Soccer Guy ‏@usasoccerguy 4h

Yoville reached Wembley arena! I bet all their soccer fans are running round hollering 'YO' at each other because they're so happy! #yoville

Expand

Totally Aloe Vera ‏@TotallyAloeVera 4h

@usasoccerguy at least spell it correctly, it's Yeovil, and no one goes around saying "yo!" Anymore

Expand

Soccer Guy ‏@usasoccerguy 3h

“@TotallyAloeVera: at least spell it correctly, it's Yeovil, and no one goes around saying "yo!" Anymore” thanks buddy, have an awesome day!

Genius. :D

So, Darren1983, how is your bottle? How is your nerve?

See you in thirteen days.

:D

******** it mate :D Congrats on promotion fella

DJB - What are the chances of getting a Yeovil ticket without a membership?

Surely daz would be the best person to ask?

******** it mate :D Congrats on promotion fella

Surely daz would be the best person to ask?

Yep, meant Daz ofc! Dunno why I quoted DJB :D.

Fwiw - I'm perfectly happy with either team getting promoted, well done on making sure we have another Southern team in the Championship.

In 2007, we sold 36,000 tickets. GMan thinks each side gets 40,000. Either way, we only have 2,500 STH, so they will be on general sale after they have bought theirs.

You need to call our club on 01935 423662 and listen for the ticket office option. I have never bought a ticket this way, so I assume you can buy over the phone with a credit/debit card and go from there.

In 2007, we sold 36,000 tickets. GMan thinks each side gets 40,000. Either way, we only have 2,500 STH, so they will be on general sale after they have bought theirs.

You need to call our club on 01935 423662 and listen for the ticket office option. I have never bought a ticket this way, so I assume you can buy over the phone with a credit/debit card and go from there.

There isn't a loyalty points or anything I'm guessing? Just will go STH then general sale. Looking forward to it, Yeovil fans have a place in my heart. They offered me rum and cake when we were at Hillsborough. :thup:.

To be honest and at the risk of sounding like we are having a love in, if we fail to go up, then I don't mind you guys going up. Only one season at that level between us so far. :D

I've given you stick this season, but honestly think it would be amazing seeing little Yeovil in the championship, enjoy your time there :D

Tony Craig is such a boss

****ing love him man :D

There isn't a loyalty points or anything I'm guessing? Just will go STH then general sale. Looking forward to it, Yeovil fans have a place in my heart. They offered me rum and cake when we were at Hillsborough. :thup:.

You can never go wrong with rum & cake. :D

Nope, we get so many tickets, we won't sell out.

Archived