Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worked the ball brilliantly to the byline and then everybody just stood and watched. Zero movement from anybody.

It's all way too tentative and slow atm. We're not playing with any belief at all.

And Allen has completely choked.

Sterling has had a touch of the Hendo's about him today and offered nothing at all. Hopefully, when Sturridge is fitter, Sterling will be coming off the bench to make an impact, which he really should be doing anyway.

Poor half.

Well after watching that first half i can clearly see why Utd are some 21 points ahead of us in the league' date=' they are far more classy and make us look a league below them.. i think 1 man team ring's a bell once again.[/quote']

Yeah. It's just showing how far we are behind them. I've been saying all season that if we didn't have Suarez playing so well we wouldn't be far off relegation which is an insane thing to even contemplate when you look at where we were a few years ago.

We're lacking a few things really based on that half: Midfield are far too static, and the possession hasn't been kept well enough to make that viable. Allen giving the ball away loads. Defence isn't tight enough, and we're not getting the ball forward at pace to exploit a slow Utd defence. Can't have many complaints about their goal, was a good cross met by a great first-time finish. Would like to see Sterling go out to the right, Suarez to the left, and get Sturridge on for Downing to go up front. Henderson on for Allen and we've got a chance.

f***** this ****... what utter rubbish display from players today. You would think that these guys would be motivated to play againts Utd.

Gerrard & Allen combo has been worst of them all.. not to say others have been that much better.

Archived