Top assists: Suarez

Most red cards: Suarez

Most yellow cards: Adam

Most man of the matches, as decided by us: Suarez

Round we get to in FA Cup*: Semi

Round we get to in League Cup*: 4th Round

Number of league games Agger starts: 15

Number of games Reina doesn't start across all comps 3

Have any of Rafas free transfers been useful? Only reasonable one was Fabio Aurelio and he's a bit of a joke. He's appeared in 85 (probably some sub appearances boosted that up), out of 190 possible Premier league games he's been here.

When you break it down, he's probably picking up close to 90k a game he appears in.

Finishing position: 3rd

Total points: 75

Total goals scored: 73

Number of games lost in league: 8

Top goal scorer (excluding penalities): Suarez

Top assists: Downing

Most red cards: Carragher

Most yellow cards: Suarez

Most man of the matches, as decided by us: Suarez

Round we get to in FA Cup*: Quarter Finals

Round we get to in League Cup*: Quarter Finals

Number of league games Agger starts: 18

Number of games Reina doesn't start across all comps: 9

Even so, Degen was a bad signing by any standards. Kelly was there, even Darby would have been better. The rest I can sort of understand, but that one was total sh*te.

Really not sure Kelly was ready for first team football 3 years ago, Darby too.

I'm pretty sure Kelly made his debut the year we signed Degen? If not it was a year later, tops. Darby would have been 19/20. Not a good player really but Degen is so bad either would have been preferably, if not ideal/ready.

Making a debut doesnt mean you're ready to be the clubs 2nd choice RB. Also I'm pretty sure he still played CB then anyway.

Darby isnt ready for us NOW so he sure as hell wouldn't have been good enough then, it's easy enough to say Degen was a bad signing now when you've seen him play and Kelly has come through but at the time I'm certain not many people would have said lets stick with Darby and Kelly as our back up for the season.

Making a debut doesnt mean you're ready to be the clubs 2nd choice RB. Also I'm pretty sure he still played CB then anyway.

Darby isnt ready for us NOW so he sure as hell wouldn't have been good enough then, it's easy enough to say Degen was a bad signing now when you've seen him play and Kelly has come through but at the time I'm certain not many people would have said lets stick with Darby and Kelly as our back up for the season.

We didn't have access to the scouting reports and football knowledge Rafa and his team had. I would have hoped he would have been able to see that regardless of how mediocre Darby was, and green Kelly was, Degen would be worse. He is simply an absolutely calamitous defender. The worst we've had in all my time watching the club.

But a bit of a pointless discussion anyway. He had his hands tied when it comes to transfers and i'm a pretty big fan of his buying and selling. This one was just an inexplicable anomaly.

Stig was rubbish. I think people remember what a good crosser he was and forget how mediocre the rest of his all round game was. So slow. Have had loads of better full backs than him. The five already mentioned, Carragher, McAteer, Johnson, that's off the top of my head.

Stig was rubbish. I think people remember what a good crosser he was and forget how mediocre the rest of his all round game was. So slow. Have had loads of better full backs than him. The five already mentioned, Carragher, McAteer, Johnson, that's off the top of my head.

Stig good crosser, we ducked in the kop when he went to cross it because we knew thats where it would end up. Rob Jones was quality until he got shin splints.

People saying Enrique has signed for Liverpool, is this more twitter rubbish?

AA was asked if an italian side came in for you would you consider it he laughed said he has a contract with Liverpool

Archived