People who work for Si

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will these players only appear once in the game, and are they set to not retire until they are older? I have seen one of you guys now unemployed for 3 seasons but still in the game, i would have thought a normal regen would have retired by then?

Riz, I'd be interested to know what extra data can be configured for future regens. Would this work with a standard config file with the "FUTURE_REGEN" command if created by a user? If so, would you be able to let us know the commands for the extra data? Thanks. :)

YES!!!! I would love to add myself and some mates but not assign them teams, just have them coming through at random teams anywhere.

Just about to roll over into the year 2020 in my game in Portugal, and thought I'd share my faceinthegame with you all:

v7Q5i.png

Quite pleased to see Marc Duffy in there, although I'm not sure any of the others are particularly prominent employees at SI

I had Glen Tooke in my team, but he's rubbish and got released on a free pretty pretty sharpish.

That makes me feel ill

Why the **** will you not sign for my Salamanca team. Infact it is not just you but the whole Scottish Research team that is rejecting me - including myself! :(

Anyone else signed me - usually a prity crap player though :(

Riz, I'd be interested to know what extra data can be configured for future regens. Would this work with a standard config file with the "FUTURE_REGEN" command if created by a user? If so, would you be able to let us know the commands for the extra data? Thanks. :)

If I remember correctly, and I'm sure Riz can correct me but we had to give them our Name, Date of Birth (Day and Month only) and favourite club. Would be good if they managed to change this to allow position as well ;)

• SI Staff

The data for the "FUTURE_REGEN" command can be found in that link posted above, but there is another command for "DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" with some extra fields for more detail.

EDIT: Here's the usage:

"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "First Name" "Common Name" "Last Name" "Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy)" "Nation (first nationality)" "Favourite Team" "Ethnicity" "Skin Tone" "Hair Colour" "Height (in cm)" "Weight (in kg)" "Preferred Foot" "Preferred Position" "Favourite Number" "Birth City"

Everything else should be self-explanatory, but here are the values that can be used for Ethnicity, Skin Tone, Hair Colour, Preferred Foot and Position:

Ethnicity:

Unknown/random = -1

Northern europe = 0

Mediterrean/hispanic = 1

North african/middle eastern = 2,

African/caribbean = 3,

Asian = 4,

South east asian = 5,

Pacific islander = 6,

Native american = 7,

Native australian = 8,

Mixed race white/black = 9

East asian = 10

Skin tone:

a value of 1-20, with 1 being the lightest and 20 being the darkest

Hair colour:

Unknown/random = 0,

Blond = 1,

Light brown = 2,

Dark brown = 3,

Red = 4,

Black = 5,

Grey = 6,

Bald = 7

Preferred foot:

Right only = 0,

Left only = 1,

Right preferred = 2,

Left preferred = 3,

Both = 4

Positions:

GOALKEEPER, DEFENDER_LEFT_SIDE, DEFENDER_RIGHT_SIDE, DEFENDER_CENTRAL, MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKER_CENTRAL

If I remember correctly, and I'm sure Riz can correct me but we had to give them our Name, Date of Birth (Day and Month only) and favourite club.

I know ATW. I'm in too - look out for a regen with St. Albans City as his favourite club! ;) I'm always rubbish too!

I was just wondering what the extra added fields were.

I've been in the game for a while now, but I'm always rubbish. :(

At least I haven't seen myself like Ter just has and playing for a rivals youth team.

Waiting for the time I find you in my u18s.

Instant screenshots sent to you!

The odds are quite slim that you will find that happening. You'd be better of just buying me! :D

Not sure I could bring myself to do that ;)

I know that but there's a massive list, 95% of which probably never post in this forum, I don't see the point in saying this guy is great etc when he probably won't read it

There is indeed a list of them - it's the credits of the game :p

In terms of finding out who they are on the forum? Probably not gonna get a full list, unfortunately, because I can imagine it would take more time for someone to do than it would be worth (would love it if someone proves me wrong though)

@Riz - I love you! That detailed regen option is amazing - I've been putting myself in as a future regen ever since the capability was introduced and the ability to actually give myself the correct ethnicity and hair colour is something that I've severely regretted not being able to do :thup:

Crouch were you a newgen last season? Ithink I signed you for Real Oviedo. Sadly you spent three seadons in the B team before I released you. didny do to badly though!

Yes, I was indeed!

I pretty much always sign 'me' but I'm usually awful and I end up in the reserves being loaned out to anyone who will take me. :D

The data for the "FUTURE_REGEN" command can be found in that link posted above, but there is another command for "DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" with some extra fields for more detail.

"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "First Name" "Common Name" "Last Name" "Birth date(dd/mm/yyyy)" "Nation (first nationality)" "Favourite Team" "Ethnicity" "Skin Tone" "Hair Colour" "Height (in cm)" "Weight (in kg)" "Preferred Foot" "Preferred Position" "Favourite Number" "Birth City"

Everything else should be self-explanatory, but here are the values that can be used for Ethnicity, Skin Tone, Hair Colour, Preferred Foot and Position:

Ethnicity:

Unknown/random = -1

Northern europe = 0

Mediterrean/hispanic = 1

African/caribbean = 3,

Asian = 4,

South east asian = 5,

Pacific islander = 6,

Native american = 7,

Native australian = 8,

East asian = 10

Skin tone:

Hair colour:

Unknown/random = 0,

Blond = 1,

Light brown = 2,

Dark brown = 3,

Red = 4,

Black = 5,

Grey = 6,

Bald = 7

Preferred foot:

Right only = 0,

Left only = 1,

Right preferred = 2,

Left preferred = 3,

Both = 4

Positions:

GOALKEEPER, DEFENDER_LEFT_SIDE, DEFENDER_RIGHT_SIDE, DEFENDER_CENTRAL, MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_LEFT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_RIGHT_SIDE, ATTACKING_MIDFIELDER_CENTRAL, ATTACKER_CENTRAL

Awesome detail Riz! :thup:

Is this for FM10 as well or just FM11? Thanks. :)

• SI Staff

The "DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" support in the EDT files was added for FM11. I believe the original feature request was made because Gudge's future regen always showed up as having hair and it just wasn't right that way :)

Riz, thanks a lot for the future regen info. I'm having one problem though, no matter which year I set as their date of birth, they show up at the start the of the game as 15 or 16 year olds. I followed your instructions, so I don't know what's wrong?

Riz, thanks a lot for the future regen info. I'm having one problem though, no matter which year I set as their date of birth, they show up at the start the of the game as 15 or 16 year olds. I followed your instructions, so I don't know what's wrong?

That's because they usually come up as regens (i.e. new youth players). They'll use the DoB that you have set but not the year.

Ethnicity:

Unknown/random = -1

Northern europe = 0

Mediterrean/hispanic = 1

African/caribbean = 3,

Asian = 4,

South east asian = 5,

Pacific islander = 6,

Native american = 7,

Native australian = 8,

East asian = 10

Skin tone:

Hair colour:

Unknown/random = 0,

Blond = 1,

Light brown = 2,

Dark brown = 3,

Red = 4,

Black = 5,

Grey = 6,

Bald = 7

Preferred foot:

Right only = 0,

Left only = 1,

Right preferred = 2,

Left preferred = 3,

Both = 4

Positions:

Thanks, great info!

I have two questions though...

1. Is it possible to use unique ids in "nation", "favourite team", "country", "birth city" etc.?

2. Empty values for, let's say, position means random?

In my save the Scots are mixed mainly between Alloa Ath, Elgin C and Arbroath. Sandy is once again highest placed woth Dundee.

Only once have I come through as a keeper. My position.

Gone start a campaign game tonight, id you want I will post a few choice players :thup:

In my save the Scots are mixed mainly between Alloa Ath, Elgin C and Arbroath. Sandy is once again highest placed woth Dundee.

Only once have I come through as a keeper. My position.

Gone start a campaign game tonight, id you want I will post a few choice players :thup:

• SI Staff
That's because they usually come up as regens (i.e. new youth players). They'll use the DoB that you have set but not the year.

Yep. In most cases the birth year cannot be used as it does not match the age of the newgen, so only the day and month are used then.

Oooo, names and pics please :D

Right the names are(although I'm not sure they work for SI. They are in the faceinthegame thing. So must do).

Philip Sly

Nick Morgan

Ian Leather

Carl Francis

Marc Robinson

Rhys Guard

Adam Squire

Gareth Swattridge

David Cartledge

That's all of them from the Welsh Clubs. Like I said I haven't seen any of them mentioned before. So maybe they do, maybe they don't. But that's what comes up.

• SI Staff

Those will most likely be teams with very few players so some are added at game start to make up the numbers.

Right ive just created myself as a future regen so am i right in saying i should't be in game at start but later on ?? as im still not on the list of faceinthegame when i search at start

Thats how my edt file looks

"DETAILED_FUTURE_REGEN" "Neil" "Joel" "Huntington" "Birth date 07/11/1979" "Nation England" "Leeds Utd" "Mixed race white/black = 9

" "Skin Tone 2" "Hair Colour 7" "Height 177.80" "Weight 82.55kg" "Preferred Foot 0" "Preferred Position ATTACKER_CENTRAL

" "Favourite Number 10" "Birth City Goole"

I don't think you put the parts like 'skin tone' or 'favourite club' in as well. Just put the setting in.

If you dont add these though mate how dose the game recognize them in the game ?

It knows what fields to expect with that particular command.

Check here for clarification - http://www.footballmanagerwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=EDT

There is an example of a normal regen command there. Apply the same principles to the above and you'll be good to go for it.

Ok mate cheers :thup: Are the other fields ok though position skin tone etc

Archived