Official FM 2011.1.1 "Hot Fix" Feedback Thread

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the problem with the tactics screen view reverting to player instructions instead of the tactics view has been fixed, good work guys. Still reverts to player instructions when making a sub during game though, can this be looked at again ?

Ok, I think the same but I'm not sure

If that's the case then is there a way to get just the 11.1.1 patch (if we already have downloaded the 11.1.0)

There is no "just 11.1.1" patch. 11.1.1. is the 11.1 patch plus the hot fix.

Made a comment last night regarding throw-ins, and though the oppo didn't score just now, it confirmed exactly what I meant. My defenders (and my DM) are all set to stay back for throw-ins..........yet at the last attacking throw-in, all bar 3 were in the box. The oppo got the ball, nobody ANYWHERE near the midfield, just 3 defenders right at the back, and the oppo go on the attack easily, and thankfully don't score. They really HAVE to change the throw-in section to 'attacking/defending' and not have it as 'left/right'. It's absolutely pointless having 'left/right', it's so blindingly obvious that it needs to be 'attacking/defending' for throw-ins, because otherwise basically anyone could be up there, leaving you badly exposed, as just happened to me, despite the settings I have (as I said, all 4 defenders and DM all set to stay back)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/237501-Patch-11.1.1-Now-Available!-Aka-Hotfix

here I cant see anywhere that long shots have been fixed!

This is ridiculous - you set long shots to rarely for you CM's and they keep shooting from downtown!!!

Maybe we need an individual instruction like NO LONG SHOTS AT ALL!

Seriously SI when is this going to be fixed???

I saw that list, that's why I checked, stopped playing it now till I know it's fixed, was playing as Leeds, who admittedly don't have the best defence, but by the end of October I had not kept a clean sheet and literally the only goals I conceded were from 30+ yards or from crosses. Similary the majority of goals I scored were from 30+ yards!

Yup, stupid transfers and wacky player interactions still making this unplayable. Back to FM 10 for me.

Loving the fact I have a game which will likely be knackered until January. Well played guys, well played indeed.....

Few can match your nickname!

literally the only goals I conceded were from 30+ yards or from crosses. Similary the majority of goals I scored were from 30+ yards!

I don't see that in my game, so I guess it is also connected with your tactics. Goal distribution looks not that unrealistic in my save.

Seems odd that'd be the case - are you drivers totally up to date?

I've checked my computer for driver updates and it says in completely upto date. My laptops only around 3 months old too! I really want to find out why my 2D match engine is so slow with the patches, otherwise i'll have to play with the default database for every more!

I think its safe to say that SI are aware of the transfer issues and are looking into it. Are we really going to have to suffer people bleating about it until the next patch. Because if so, its going to get a little tiresome (not that it isn't already). Perhaps we can all just wait patiently?

games been out a week and already 2 patches lol, testing gets worse every year

O my another who's not got a clue !! what about all bugs testa find dose not that not matter as it not accoured yet that certain things cant be fixed without patches due to release dates etc

O my another who's not got a clue !! what about all bugs testa find dose not that not matter as it not accoured yet that certain things cant be fixed without patches due to release dates etc
cant understand any of this
Probley not you seem dim

Tbf Wally you did get a bit incoherent at the end. but Dicko the important bit is bolded for you.

custom views STILL DISSAPPEARING

please SI, please STOP LYING, if you don't do sth, don't tell us the opposite

Custom views aren't disappearing for me. You should probably clear you cache and try again. If that still doesn't work then log it as a bug although its more likely to be system specific.

Neither do I, and I completely agree with what Dicko said, every year it's the same old story, and this years it's even worse, one week and two patches out LMAO

I'll definitely stop playing this until it's being fixed

Neither do I, and I completely agree with what Dicko said, every year it's the same old story, and this years it's even worse, one week and two patches out LMAO

I'll definitely stop playing this until it's being fixed

Strange that people who have been members on here long enough, think that this is the worst release ever, when judged by the forums its probably the least moaned about. Yes there are specific issues that are blatant and are being moaned about but overall its quieter than ever before. Which must say something.

this year isnt the worst ever, fm09 was a shambles IMO and you would have thought si would have learned from that

Agreed about 09. Although by patch 3 it was very playable. I think its unfair to say they haven't learnt from it. They surely have, the DRM debacle hasn't reared its head again. And none of the major bugs are things that could be affected by learning from 09 imo.

I wouldn't say that this was a major issue. In my experience so far, long shots are being attempted slightly too often but not as bad as 10.1 or 10.2(can't remember which). But I guess its down to the individual to judge what they see as a 'major' problem.

IMO it's the usual attention-seeking behaviour by some in their attempt to be heard above the rabble; Throwing words like unplayable and broken around, rather than reporting bugs they might have encountered in the relevant thread, and to top it off complaining it hasn't been fixed. Go figure.

Other than long shot attempted slightly too often, i find the way those that went in very irritating. Mostly central position, around 30 yards, after receiving ball with back to goal, push to side, turn and blast to top corner leaving keeper no chance.

If not they will run through center unchallenged and blast to top corner in rather open area, again keeper no chance, like he's not watching the ball. Those numerous long shot misses all see rather accurate too. Mostly aimed at top corner and just a little wide.

• Administrators

Just a couple of quick things in regards to 'long shots:

'My team has too many long shots' - Okay so your long shots may be set on low setting - but what about creativity? If a player has high creative freedom don't just assume that'll mean he'll play amazing through-balls. It means he'll ignore your instructions to an extent and play in the role you've assigned him how they feel fit to. Likewise ticking 'free role' - it means they'll be more expressive.

'The opposition has too many long shots' - I hate to bring this out but consider your tactics. Are you midfielders and defenders set to high closing down? Is your team sitting deep allowing more space in the midfield? I'd suggest a high line, narrow width and pressing to stop long range shots - however this will open yourself up to attacks down the wings and in behind.

Totally agree regarding long shots. Ive always said that high Creative freedom will result in just as many long shots as a high long shot setting. When you give a player high creative freedom your basically telling him to do what he wants, including ignoring your team and individual instructions.

Nothing to do with hotfix as theres been no M.E Changes

Well I'm having the same problem.. before hotfix I had a normal ~2 yellow cards on average per match.. after hotfix I've had 26 yellow and 6 red cards in 8 matches! After 2 matches I set tackling to cautious, but it didnt help..

Well I'm having the same problem.. before hotfix I had a normal ~2 yellow cards on average per match.. after hotfix I've had 26 yellow and 6 red cards in 8 matches! After 2 matches I set tackling to cautious, but it didnt help..

There is something wrong with red and yellow cards i think, even before this patch the ammount i was getting was way too many.

I'V GOT A RUSSIAN VERSION, BOT I WANTED ENGLISH INTERFACE. SO I copyed "Eglish.itc" SHORTCUT FROM DEMO VERSION AND PASTED IT IN FULL VERSION LANGUAGES FOLDER.... IT WORKED, SO I PLAYED ONE SEASON.

NOW I INSTALLED 11.1.1 PATCH FOR RUSSIAN VERSIONS, I'M HAPPY THERE IS DARK SKIN BUT IT TURNED BACK TO RUSSIAN AND WHEN I DID THE SAME (copy pasting english.itc) IT DOESN'T WORK :(((((

CAN YOU RECOMMEND WHAT SHOULD I DO????

I LIKE 2011 VERY MUCH BUT THIS RUSSIAN VERSION SUCKS....

11.0 11.1 and 11.1.1 all get me about 4-7 cards a game, yes its not right. We are all aware and so is SI, complaining wont make the patch come out sooner.

Who was complaining about it?.. I was merely stating that I didnt have problems before 11.1.1, which it seems at least one other user also has experienced.. which "can" imply that there might have been slipped a little error in with the hotfix..

Archived