Just got the game! Spoilers inside!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance of the screenshots of Bebe, Manuel Lanzini, Daniel Villalva, Markus Henriksen, Luis Muriel, Urreta, and Antoine Griezmann please?

I know i'm nagging, just excited to play :D

Ok but you will have to give me a minute lol

Any chance of the screenshots of Bebe, Manuel Lanzini, Daniel Villalva, Markus Henriksen, Luis Muriel, Urreta, and Antoine Griezmann please?

I know i'm nagging, just excited to play :D

Bebe Apps 15 goals 2 assists 2 mom 0 avg rat

Cant find Lanzini :S

Villalva cant find :S

Henriksen Cant find :S

Muriel cant find apart from a Brazilian 24 yr old GK :S

Urreta cant find :S

Griezmann Apps 32 goals 10 assists 4 Mom 1 Avg Rat 6.94

Thats with just the prem and large database. starting with a higher number of nations soon.

bebec.jpg

griezmann.jpg

how likely? do all GAMEs do that?

because the one I work at sure as hell didn't

The one I work at does and I know of a few others that do too. :) The one where I work wasn't able to until about a month ago when we were given permission to buy a few of the games on the Monday before release.

i actually wanted to ask

DID THEY IMPROVE GARETH BALE?

Why should they improve him after a few games? Although I'm not saying they weren't glorious, glorious performances, but every player goes through spells of excellence. If he plays like this for the next 3,4, 5 months fair enough but not just now

ill be picking it up friday or saturday should be patched by then. wouldnt say spoiler either, everyones seen the cover hehe..... happy for you all the same enjoy.

what if he got it now then of course its pathched if they were going to ave it done for realse day what do you think they'd start pathcing tomorow.

Why should they improve him after a few games? Although I'm not saying they weren't glorious, glorious performances, but every player goes through spells of excellence. If he plays like this for the next 3,4, 5 months fair enough but not just now

Exactly. 8-10 great games doesn't make the player World Class. He is on a run of form and will have to do it week in week out before he is anywhere near world class. It just shows how fickle football fans are. Also, did anyone watich him against Everton? No, we forget that, he did nothing against a apparently very average Phil Neville. Still I will stress that he has been a joy to watch so far this season in the main, but although he has the potential there is no way he should be improved in the game based on what are a handful or 2 handfuls of performances.

what if he got it now then of course its pathched if they were going to ave it done for realse day what do you think they'd start pathcing tomorow.

That makes no sense. SI haven't released the patch yet. Just because people have the game doesn't mean they have the patch to

nicee..

alot of people may get it tommorow in the post..

however if i do, i'm waiting till the weekend, no point playing because you'll only wanna update when the patch comes out na mean?

Hopefully the patch will come out at midnight tommorrow.

Both still there :)

I have noticed players are a lot more loyal/dont tend to move club as often which makes things a lot more realistic. Maybe its the agents I'm not sure :S

blkpltrans1.jpg

blkpltrans2.jpg

Players seeming more loyal is good news for me: Being an Athletic Club player, my team is nothing without loyalty. I, personally, worried that agents would make it more difficult to hold onto players- though I guess I'll find out soon enough!!!

realism: nani to real madrid for 8 mil less than they paid for him just as he hits form irl with no real replacement signed. great

There could be a number of reasons why this happened. You are basing your opinion off of one transfer on one saved game with no details of why. Everygame is different, chances are it won't happen on yours.

realism: nani to real madrid for 8 mil less than they paid for him just as he hits form irl with no real replacement signed. great

Be boring if the game was 100 percent predictable, players have to get unhappy and move etc. If messi starts leaving Barce then I may start to agree with you

i literally hate the fact Arsenal are always so good in this game... even average players always end up amazing.... the fact Almunia can easily become Englands number 1 on FM2010 is just stupid... plus players like Eboue being world class....

i hate this. i actually might have to edit their squad and tone loads of players down when i get FM11... totally ruins the game. who does this? the researcher?

Archived