FM 11: Paulo Henrique A.K.A. ‘Ganso‘

Mooki3

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're wasting some of his abiliities if you play him as treq - He's got good stamina, relatively good dribbling skills (which can improve further) and 15+ workrate and teamwork. Having him just stay in the hole and spray passes, without having to do anything in defense is a bit of a waste IMHO...

I usually have low teamwork/workrate players with low stamina playing treq.

I got him with my Barca team, hoping he can replace Xavi/Iniesta anytime soon.

What is the ideal PPM's for this lad ?

Will have him as Advanced Playmaker btw

Well, he already comes with "Dictates Tempo", which should be the most important one for him. I have no idea if it actually works this time though...

I bought him as Scholseys replacement and so far, he's looking good. Having him playing as a Deep-Lying Playmaker and so far he's racking up 60+ passes everygame. His highest number of passes in a game was 83 and so far in the league he has a 91% pass success. Really looking forward to a couple of seasons with him see if he really can be the 'New' Paul Scholes for me. But certainly a must buy!

He won the Campeonato Paulista 2010 with Santos on May 2 2010, defeating André Santos in the final.

Well it's no wonder and entire team can beat Andre Santos. The standard of football in Brazil must be quite low if he's able to make the final and knock off other teams all by himself.

Well it's no wonder and entire team can beat Andre Santos. The standard of football in Brazil must be quite low if he's able to make the final and knock off other teams all by himself.

He means Santo André, the club that play in Brazil's Série B (and had an awesome squad in the Paulistão 2010, but most first team players joined big teams for the second semester).

Got him for my Arsenal save, January transfer window of 2nd second for 7mil pounds. What a bargain.

I generally have him play as a Attacking Midfielder / Attack in the AMC position, but he does well as an Advanced Playmaker / Attack in the MC position too. He is doing really well, until he tore his hamstring in the first friendly of the 3rd season. Out for 2-3 months. How unlucky is that.

How do people set him up tactically? I cant seem to get many assist from him playing him in either the AMC slot as a adv playmaker on either support or attack mode using the tactics creater settings for the role. I have tried to play him in the MC slot using the same adv playmaker instructions and still not much luck. Any ideas? My formations is either a standard 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed Batigol - I play him as AMC in a 4-3-1-2 formation with my Sunderland team and he had 19 assists last season - when we won the league! Campbell scored 25 and Bent also high thanks to the never ending supply of delightful through balls from Ganso - truly epic stuff when watched in slow mo TV view :)

Yes, I make my own, but there is no "science" to it. I prefer technical and mental stats over physical, so I try to reflect that in my schedules.

This is a schedule I´ve been using a lot for attacking players with already decent physical stats:

291003t.png

Very good player. I play him in the centre of an AMC trio alongside Pastore and Eden Hazard. However he doesn't seem to contribute as much tangibly in terms of actual goals and assists as the other two (though maybe he's dominating the game in other areas that aren't on the highlights plus he's an A. Playmaker support whereas the other two are Inside Forward attacks) and therefore should I only be able to buy one of them I'd go Pastore>Hazard>Ganso.

I Bid 16 mil for the guy in season 3 as newly promoted Southampton in the Premiership.

The bid was accepted.

The wage was agreed

The bonuses were acceptable (Min Release 93mil)

Then along came some greedy east end spiv with greasy hair and bad breadth ...... The agent only wanted 3.6 mil for the deal.... I mean c'mon, this is Southhampton fer gods sake, not Man city!!!!!!

Archived