RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Last time i tried this the game broke and wouldn't give me any confidence for the "league" which affected team morale, which affected perforances etc. This time it seems to be going a lot better. Hopefull of promotion at the end of the season.

After further period of simulation on Level 11, where I ran all leagues on a large database with all players loaded from england etc, by the start of the second season in england Man Utd were playing in the premier league and essex olympian division one at the same time. I ran the the same setup as before but with the level 10 file, but all seems to be well.

I had this problem. Was playing as spurs and Chelsea were in Essex league too, now all teams go into preliminary for fa cup and fa vase. And also I am in about 7 lower league cups. It all running really slow. Is this an issue many others are having?

So, I've copied this into the editor database and gone to open a new game as per the instructions on this thread, but there's no new database to choose from when starting a new game (after ticking the "change" box). Any ideas?

I don't if this is relevant, but the path to where I saved it within my documents is "Football Manager 2011>db" rather than the "Editor data" folder referred to above. There doesn't appear to an Editor data folder anywhere within my files (there is for FM 2010, but not this version). I'm on XP and have downloaded the latest patch via Steam if that info is of any use.

Sorry if I come over as a complete novice, but i am.

So, I've copied this into the editor database and gone to open a new game as per the instructions on this thread, but there's no new database to choose from when starting a new game (after ticking the "change" box). Any ideas?

I don't if this is relevant, but the path to where I saved it within my documents is "Football Manager 2011>db" rather than the "Editor data" folder referred to above. There doesn't appear to an Editor data folder anywhere within my files (there is for FM 2010, but not this version). I'm on XP and have downloaded the latest patch via Steam if that info is of any use.

Sorry if I come over as a complete novice, but i am.

Id the folder "Editor data" does not exist, you have to create it. Try pasting the file into that folder and check again.

Thanks RTC and bladesman and everyone else who has made this :D

For future updates (dunno if this is any use), could I ask for Billingham Town and Billingham Synthonia to have a fierce rivalry? I don't think it has any specific name.

(edit) Also, I reckon Norton & Stockton Ancients could be added as "other rival" for both of them. It's less intense, but Norton is about 200m away from Billingham, while Stockton is not much further.

Are there meant to be two Jarrow's? There is a Jarrow Roofing and a Jarrow.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume (possibly wrongly) that player ID: 1394631670 is a mistake on this db. He has no name at all. (free agent GK)

After further period of simulation on Level 11, where I ran all leagues on a large database with all players loaded from england etc, by the start of the second season in england Man Utd were playing in the premier league and essex olympian division one at the same time. I ran the the same setup as before but with the level 10 file, but all seems to be well.

Exactly the same problem here.

Managing Eton Wick in Level 11, so it's definitely all loaded, but Man Utd are playing in the Essex Olympian Premier :/

Why isn't it working properly? Can't figure it out what I've done wrong at present.

I started a new game in level 11 and I'm having the same problem with season 2 and Premier League clubs playing in lower league tournaments.

Edit:

I was using version FM2011 to level 11 build 2.02

Trying again now with FM2011 to level 11 build 2.10

This I fear is a bug/error with the update and there doesn't appear to be anyone who can fix it or further enhance the update. If you like I would suggest downloading the level 10 file and then starting a game down to level 10 only to get round this error.

im in my 3rd season and dont have the problem....make sure you have the latest update

well if the latest version is 2.10 http://www.mediafire.com/?yct8tb0k5h651h4

I do have it although I'm not totally sure if I started my particular game with it though. I shall try tomorrow (even though I probably should be revising for my exams).

I have run version 2.10 today (on holiday for approx 18 months) and it works without any issues it seems. As previously mentioned the front page is outdated and the links need updating to download version 2.10 (currently OP has version 2.02).

Incredible work on this project, keep up the good work!

Just a couple of things - the FA Cup third round seems to fall around New Year rather than the weekend afterwards for the first couple of seasons. Also, my team (Coalville Town) have a few duplicated people, players and staff:

Staff

Danny Martin - Player/Asst

Andre Hall - Physio

Players

Anthony Carney

James Dodd

Danny Haynes

Daniel Hodgkinson

Alvin Jarvis

Lee Miveld

Cameron Stuart

For info, I'm using your 2.10 update with v11.3.

Followed the instructions but I see no "dialogue window." What does it look like? Can someone do a screen shot?

Also I'm not sure it's in the right folder. I'm on mac and Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data doesn't exist.

I have SI/FM2011/Data or SI/FM2011/Tools/Editor/data

Which one is right?

OK, update. I created an editor data folder in Sports Interactive/football manager. But when I click new game there is still no dialogue box at all. It goes straight to the select nations screen!

Don't know if this has been mentioned (not looking through 1500+ posts to check!) but have just started a game as Holt United in the Dorset Premier League, and I'm also in the Norfolk County FA Senior Cup, which I shouldn't be!

Fantastic work to create this though guys, KUTGW!

Thought I'd share an update with everyone in this thread. Btw, this edit is great, game is very fun.

I started in Level 11, and began with Red Rum in the Liverpool County Premier League. I believe this is 4 or 5 levels/leagues from the BSS/BSN. Long story short, I've won the league the last 5 seasons (maybe 4), and this upcoming season will finally be in the Blue Square North.

It's been a long journey, but promotion each season so far has kept me motivated. I've won the double the last 3 seasons or so, winning a league type cup each time. Formation has been a 4-1-2-3, with tactics adjusting slightly as the squad gets better.

RED RUM will one day be in the Premier League, wouldn't that be something?

Here's a link to the league I started in, and the team: http://www.liverpoolcountypremierleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=77

When you get to Level 11, there are literally hundreds of teams to choose from across many many leagues.

Hi guys,

I know it’s being a while but i’v thought long and hard and i’v decided that due to the sheer amount of work that i will be unable to replicate this for next years game but i would be more than happy for somebody to pick up the touch and run with it if they deem fit to.

It’s being fun at times and if Milco hadn’t disappeared (never spoke to me again) then this may have carried on but i just hope it’s made FM11 fun for you.

Thanks, RTC.

Archived