RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

Another observation on the 2.10 db, there is a club called 'Chelsea FC' (not to be confused with the Chelsea playing in the Prem) playing in the Cambridgeshire Football League Premier Division (level 11). After some doing some research this league usually has 18 participants but in 2010-2011 there was only 17. It seem this Chelsea FC was added despite the fact they don't actually exist. If removed from the db and the league settings for this league changed to only have 17 teams, the proper Chelsea 1st team end up playing and the FA Youth Cup and Bedford County Challenge Cup.

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/8632/chelseafixtures.jpg

I am now trying different things to get rid of this Chelsea FC but keep the rest of the game running ok.

And thanks for your time and effort RTC.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I know it’s being a while but i’v thought long and hard and i’v decided that due to the sheer amount of work that i will be unable to replicate this for next years game but i would be more than happy for somebody to pick up the touch and run with it if they deem fit to.

It’s being fun at times and if Milco hadn’t disappeared (never spoke to me again) then this may have carried on but i just hope it’s made FM11 fun for you.

Thanks, RTC.

RTC, I thankyou for all the work you've done. You've really made this game that little bit more special. If I have the time, I'll certainly do what I can, hopefully FM2012 will be slightly easier to use there was always a few things I couldn't do with the Advanced Editor.

Whatever happens, thankyou RTC

• 3 weeks later...

hi, i wonder if anyone can help. i'm trying to download this and i think im saving it to the wrong place. i can see the sports interactive\football manager 2011\ but then i cant find the editor data folder. the options i have after football manager 2011 are db-filters-games-matches-shortlists-sounds-tactics , then when i go to load a new game there are no editor data files, so nothing to tick, can anyone pleaseeeeee help, its driving me mad, all i want to do is get it running, thanks in advance.

ive tried that, ive put a "editor data" everywhere i can, when i try to download it, i have to save it as i cant ' open ' it for some reason. also when i go into data editor where i have it saved, the icon next to it, is the internet explorer logo. dont know if that helps anyone help me, really hope so. thanks.

save it, put it in the "editor data" folder, which is in the "football manager 2011" folder, which is in the "sports interactive" folder, which is in your documents.

It probbaly has the internet explorer logo because you tried to open it with internet explorer

I'm getting the "Crash Dumps" error message with both Level 10 and 11. Which other xml and dbc files is this database compatible with? I'm using some add-ons (mainly agent's names, real comp names etc) by Nik_33@fmgreece.gr and Wallys transfer update. Might it be these that are screwing my game up? I'm using the latest patch, 11.3, by the way.

Edit: I did notice it said it wouldn't work with 11.3 in the OP but some recent posts made me believe it did work with 11.3 as well. I'll revert back to 11.2 instead.

I'm getting the "Crash Dumps" error message with both Level 10 and 11. Which other xml and dbc files is this database compatible with? I'm using some add-ons (mainly agent's names, real comp names etc) by Nik_33@fmgreece.gr and Wallys transfer update. Might it be these that are screwing my game up? I'm using the latest patch, 11.3, by the way.

Edit: I did notice it said it wouldn't work with 11.3 in the OP but some recent posts made me believe it did work with 11.3 as well. I'll revert back to 11.2 instead.

It shoud work fine on 11.3, but have you tried running level 10 or 11 on its own without the other add-ons? I suspect this is where your problem lies.

It shoud work fine on 11.3, but have you tried running level 10 or 11 on its own without the other add-ons? I suspect this is where your problem lies.

It was Wallys transfer update that caused the problem. Not compatible with this add-on.

Edit: I tried it with Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update instead but the same problem persists. Is it not possible to use a transfer update with this add-on?

This might be a very stupid question, but I'll ask it nonetheless: Hypothetically, say, if one were to feel the strong urge to start the game managing Liverpool-side Richmond Raith Rovers (currently in unplayable West Cheshire Div 2) in (playable) West Cheshire Div 1, is there, perhaps, any easy way of achieving this, without having to attend master classes in the art of Football Manager editing?

EDIT: OK, stop blabbering now. I figured it out by myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be downloading this at the end of the month once I get my new laptop because I really want to start a save as my local side Spennymoor Town (a team I used to play for) in the Northern League :)

Great idea RTC!!!!

Well with FM12 being announced it looks like this chapter of the file will finally be coming to a close and i hope despite it’s bugs that we’ve done our best to iron out that it’s brought you a few hours of enjoyment.

Thanks, RTC.

Anyone here that has the link to SB's latest original level 11 update for FM10?

Try the first post or feel free to look through the other 34 pages of posts.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/159082-Super-Bladesman-s-English-National-League-System-Update-Taking-FM10-to-Level-10?highlight=superbladesman

Thanks RTC and bladesman and everyone else who has made this :D

For future updates (dunno if this is any use), could I ask for Billingham Town and Billingham Synthonia to have a fierce rivalry? I don't think it has any specific name.

(edit) Also, I reckon Norton & Stockton Ancients could be added as "other rival" for both of them. It's less intense, but Norton is about 200m away from Billingham, while Stockton is not much further.

Are there meant to be two Jarrow's? There is a Jarrow Roofing and a Jarrow.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume (possibly wrongly) that player ID: 1394631670 is a mistake on this db. He has no name at all. (free agent GK)

Yup, there are 2 Jarrows.

One problem which I have just realised is that Man Utd, in season 2 they were playing in the Premier League AND the Essex Olympian Premier, and now in season 3 they are playing in the Premier League, Essex Olympian Premier AND Vodkat Premier Division.

Any help?

Edit: Could I also throw in that they are in the FA Cup preliminary rounds.

One problem which I have just realised is that Man Utd, in season 2 they were playing in the Premier League AND the Essex Olympian Premier, and now in season 3 they are playing in the Premier League, Essex Olympian Premier AND Vodkat Premier Division.

Any help?

Edit: Could I also throw in that they are in the FA Cup preliminary rounds.

As per the first post, you should run all 11 levels if download the level 11 file and you should load all players from england.

Finally, did you download version 2.10 as the OP is outdated. If not try: http://www.mediafire.com/?yct8tb0k5h651h4

Yeah I loaded all the way down to L11 which is why it baffles me. I am in my 3rd season now so I cant re-install an update without starting a new game, which I cant be bothered for. Utd will just have to suffer ha.

It is indeed mate, but I dont like Man Utd so I am more than happy to see them suffer. Only time it will annoy to much, is if they are going to be winning each league, gaining promotion and then entered in a new league all the way up to the Premier League because they won a league at L10, then have entered that league again and are nowin a league at L9.....so if that trend continues they could be in 10 leagues and then there will be 2 Man Utd's in the Premiership!!!

I will see what happens after this season before decided whether or not to continue my save.

I've downloaded Level 11 Build 2.02, ticked "add key staff" and all levels on full detail. I've taken over Cambridge University Press FC in the Ridgeons League Div 1 (Level 10) and all players are 16 years old.

Have I done something wrong, or is this expected?

Ta.

I've downloaded Level 11 Build 2.02, ticked "add key staff" and all levels on full detail. I've taken over Cambridge University Press FC in the Ridgeons League Div 1 (Level 10) and all players are 16 years old.

Have I done something wrong, or is this expected?

Ta.

Try downloading version 2.10 in post #1577 above that may be different.

Downloaded 2.10, ticked "Add key staff", added all players based in England, all levels on full detail, still all 15-16 year olds. In the league above (Ridgeons Premier) some teams are 15-16 year olds only, some are mixed.

Edit:

Didn't have "add players to playable teams" ticked. All sorted.

Annoyingly it won't work for me! in the editor it says all nation rules are valid but when i try to start a new game it says error the fa cup is requesting too many teams it should be 15 instead or 18. Any ideas anybody?

Which version are you trying to run?

i will do one one for 2012 if people can help me with the research. i really need help with the research for level 11 clubs as the information is quite hard to find at the moment.

what you could do is have the editor of fm11 up, and the fm12 one up and look for infomation using that, dont copy the FM11 database into the FM12 because it will cause 100's of failures meaning crashes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I have a problem starting a new game. When I activate database up to league 11 it is said, that the FA Cup has to many teams from Conference North 22 instaed of 21.

I have build 097 running.

When I change this from 22 to 21 I have problems in the following laegaues. What can I do?

Regards

Goll

Hi everyone,

I have a problem starting a new game. When I activate database up to league 11 it is said, that the FA Cup has to many teams from Conference North 22 instaed of 21.

I have build 097 running.

When I change this from 22 to 21 I have problems in the following laegaues. What can I do?

Regards

Goll

I had that problem the other day with a different DB - what worked for me was I deleted the cache folder and then untick the L11 database when you start a new game so you are starting with the default DB (down to Conference N/S) then when that game is loaded , exit to desktop and start a new game with the L11 database ticked

Archived