RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

started with all the leagues in eng and after one great season i was promoted fine with taunton town. the next season i won the league again and on the 23rd of june 2012 it sticks on the processing screen. i can't understand as ive alraedy palyed through one season its weird. any advice?

Ahhhhhhhhh! patience is whats called for i waited and it came good well done RTC for fixing the bugs. having been stung before i almost threw my laptop out the window

Yeah i don't advise that at all.

Just loaded up the database (Level 11) and have noticed a couple of bits so far:

- Regional Premier Division promotion rules are incorrect. Should be 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.

- Regional Premier Division relegation rules are incorrect. Should be 4 relegation places in each division.

- Regional First Divisions promotion rules are incorrect. Should be 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.

- Regional First divisions seem to have a relegation play-off. I guess this is to allow for uneven promotion between Regional Firsts & Level 9? I know when I created a db on FM10 I had to use a promotion playoff for teams at level 9 to get the correct number of teams promoted.

Other than that looks good so far.

Just loaded up the database (Level 11) and have noticed a couple of bits so far:

- Regional Premier Division promotion rules are incorrect. Should be 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.

- Regional Premier Division relegation rules are incorrect. Should be 4 relegation places in each division.

- Regional First Divisions promotion rules are incorrect. Should be 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.

- Regional First divisions seem to have a relegation play-off. I guess this is to allow for uneven promotion between Regional Firsts & Level 9? I know when I created a db on FM10 I had to use a promotion playoff for teams at level 9 to get the correct number of teams promoted.

Other than that looks good so far.

Single leg playoffs at this level.

I started a game with in 11.2 (installed through Steam) and played the first season ok, in the end of my first season the game was auto updated to 11.3.

However, everything seemed to work fine until I got to season #2. Manchester United was suddenly playing in Essex Olympic Premier League as well as in the premiership.

I know that I have chosen all levels since I also played with Stoneham in level 11 in the same game. Anyone seen this before?

Just downloaded the Level 11 edit & am getting an error message with patch 11.3.

FA Youth Cup - Too many teams (534) requested from Level 5 Youth Divisions (523 teams)

Any ideas on how to correct this so I can play?

i think, start up the data editor, then choose 11.3 when the database option comes up when it loads open editor data in the file button [top left] click Load editor data click the db you want [level 11] when it loads go to Nation Rules-England scroll to the bottom of the page where it saya about the FA Youth cup and change 534 to 523 if it continues to happen then delete the comp :)

I started a game using this with 11.2. I recently finished my latest first season since 11.3 came out. Manchester United have suddenly been moved to the Vodkat Premier Division, and Clapton have replaced them in the Premier League whilst also being in the Blue Square Prem!

I've had the same problem as a few other people with this and 11.3.

I started my save on 11.2, then upgraded to 11.3 and now, despite running all the leagues I had downloaded, after the first season I've seen Man Utd and Sunderland playing in a second league down in level 10 and several other premiership teams entered in minor cup competitions.

I started a game with in 11.2 (installed through Steam) and played the first season ok, in the end of my first season the game was auto updated to 11.3.

However, everything seemed to work fine until I got to season #2. Manchester United was suddenly playing in Essex Olympic Premier League as well as in the premiership.

I know that I have chosen all levels since I also played with Stoneham in level 11 in the same game. Anyone seen this before?

Same thing here. But I've played 7-8 seasons..taking a level 11-team up to npower league 2...so it's kind of devestating to see my game being ruined like that. Also, I'm in the FA vase and 1st prelimary round of the FA cup.......

I've found the error in the data which is causing Manchester United to go in to the essex premier. will run test tonight/tomorrow (i'm in Australia) if it works will it be ok to upload on here?

sorry to hear that rtc.

Still trying to get this to work in 11.3. Down to level 8/9 its fine but the deeper I look into it the more errors I see these include Leagues in the wrong level, data missing so soon as the season changes teams go everywhere. Going to try a long edit tomorrow level 10 teams all need looking at, so do 11. Just the editing hasn't been very consistant. shame.

i got 11.3 an starteed in lvl 11 twice but everytime i get to the start of 2015 season the game seams to stop , i get friendleys and enterd into one cup but none of the leagues reset , no one gets promoted or relegated and no fixtures for leagues get made :(

Help, i started a new game As Milton Keynes Wanderers in level 11 league and i did the first season fine but getting into the second season Chelsea have appeared in a lower league. So what did i do wrong?

i selected the all 11 leagues when i got the the league selector and i am unsure as to why i got the problem.

"NOTE: YOU MUST RUN ALL AVAILABLE LEVELS. IF YOU ONLY WANT TO GO TO LEVEL 8, USE THE LITE EDITION. IF YOU ONLY WANT TO GO TO LEVEL 10, USE THE FULL EDITION. IF MAN UTD ARE PLAYING IN THE LOWER LEAGUE CUPS IN SEASON 2, YOU'VE FAILED TO DO THIS."

I am using the full version and selected to have all 11 leagues available so i am unsure as to what i did wrong

Archived