RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Milco was in charge of the editing. If you look in the first post, there's actually a small team of people working on the update. Milco was the best with the editor, hence him doing the editing.

o okay' but didn't they use superbladesmens last years database?

o okay' but didn't they use superbladesmens last years database?

We used bits of it but it wasn't all workable with this years version.

im also desperate to start as my local side hucknall town so someone please sort this.

Hucknall are in Level 8 so you'd might as well download and use my Southern, Isthmian and Northern Premier League file - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/234209-FM2011-Uncle-Ron-s-England-Levels-7-and-8-Southern-Northern-amp-Isthmian-Leagues

Not sure if anyone can help really but I'm trying to use down to Level 11. Using 11.2.0 unticked Skin Cache and always reload has been ticked although not sure if that makes any difference but the game always crashes when its setting up the database. Computer performance and Estimated game speed are both 5 stars.

what version of windows are you running? and when you say crashed does windows say its (not Responding) if so just leave it, windows thinks its crashed but it actually hasnt and will just kick back into life when its finished setting up the database

Help, i started a new game As Milton Keynes Wanderers in level 11 league and i did the first season fine but getting into the second season Chelsea have appeared in a lower league. So what did i do wrong?

Did Chelsea Win the premier league in the first season? if so i may have figured out why :)

ok fixed the following items and passed the file to RTC as he requested in a PM.

- no premier league club playing in non league division (E.G. Man utd in the Olympian premier)
- Professional sides in county cups removed and replaced with their respective reserve sides as IRL
- Regional Premier Division promotion rules replaced with 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.
- Regional Premier Division relegation rules replaced with 4 relegation places in each division.
- Regional First Divisions promotion rules replaced with 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.
(all promotion play-offs are one leg as pointed out by someone)
-started setting teams non-league path with the entire wearside league having the correct non-league path.

Hi Guys, I'd really like to give this a blast and take Chester back (they have always been my starting team on career games) however reading through the last 2 pages I'm finding it difficult to understand whether this is working ok or not. Can someone advise? Or is it that down to level 11 isn't working but down to level 8 is working fine?

A quick pointer would be most appreciated. Thanks chaps.

And cracking work by the way. I stumbled across it a couple of days ago and I'm really excited to try it.

Hi Guys, I'd really like to give this a blast and take Chester back (they have always been my starting team on career games) however reading through the last 2 pages I'm finding it difficult to understand whether this is working ok or not. Can someone advise? Or is it that down to level 11 isn't working but down to level 8 is working fine?

A quick pointer would be most appreciated. Thanks chaps.

And cracking work by the way. I stumbled across it a couple of days ago and I'm really excited to try it.

As Chester are in Level 8 you'd might as well download and use my Southern, Isthmian and Northern Premier League file - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...thmian-Leagues

...which fully works and has been tested until 2038 :)

If a working version for 11.3 is released, will the humber league be added at level 10 and south west east and west moved to level 11??

Not that i know of the Humber League sits at level 13 and the South west premier is at step 11 the east and west is step 12, unless theres a league restructuring im missing?

Not that i know of the Humber League sits at level 13 and the South west premier is at step 11 the east and west is step 12, unless theres a league restructuring im missing?

Sorry I meant level 12 if you look at the file south west prem is the same level as east and west. or they were both one higher than they should be can't fully remember now.

Also http://www.thepyramid.info/asp/pyramid3.asp shows humber premier being level 11

The Acidmonkey update :-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EE2I1JM6 - Works with 11.3 and has quite a few fixes.

- no premier league club playing in non league division (E.G. Man utd in the Olympian premier)

- Professional sides in county cups removed and replaced with their respective reserve sides as IRL

- Regional Premier Division promotion rules replaced with 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.

- Regional Premier Division relegation rules replaced with 4 relegation places in each division.

- Regional First Divisions promotion rules replaced with 1 automatic & 1 from 4 team playoff in each division.

(all promotion play-offs are one leg as pointed out by someone)

-started setting teams non-league path with the entire wearside league having the correct non-league path.

well i started a game with update 11.2 and i got the same problem as before, with this time it being Man U that got dropped into the Olympian League. So what exactly and i doing wrong if i got the same error/problem using 11.2 database? i am running with Leagues from - Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, France, England, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Northen Ireland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain and Wales

well i started a game with update 11.2 and i got the same problem as before, with this time it being Man U that got dropped into the Olympian League. So what exactly and i doing wrong if i got the same error/problem using 11.2 database? i am running with Leagues from - Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, France, England, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Northen Ireland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain and Wales

try 11.3 if acid has updated it

im not sure on the effects of it in 11.2 but the following was happening and resulting in Man Utd in the Olympic premier

- team relegated from the cherry records premier

- side releaged not allocated league for new season

- Man Utd drafted in to fill the space (why man utd i have no idea)

but i set all the sides in the cherry records premier to be relegated to the cherry records div 1, and set the league to relegate to fiv 1 (two leagues with the same name, not sure why but i ignored one) so unfortunatly its a bit of a hack of a fix but it works fine in 11.3 :)

I played into the 3rd season but lost interest in the game as i have a few game saves, Boreham Wood 11 seasons, Sunderland 4 seasons, Hercules 8 seasons, Milan 2 seasons, Dortmund 2 seasons, AFC Telford 4th season also played the odd single season games for challenges etc

it worked fine for me i think there was one or 2 bugs when i tried it some of them have been fixed since why not try it on the new patch with the recently updated file

Archived