FM2011 - Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues

uncle ron

Uncle Ron and magicmastermind124 England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues for FM 2011

zamaretto-League-Badge.jpg200px-Evostik_logo.jpgblobserve.php?==AMyw3clV3ZhVGb

Hi all, following on from the release of my FM2010 English expansion pack activating Levels 7 and 8, i.e. Steps 3 and 4 in the National League System, to make the Northern Premier, Southern League and Isthmian League playable, I've released a brand new advanced version for FM2011.

PLEASE DON'T PM ME, POST ANY QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD :)

UPDATES

* 5th September 2011 - v5.2 for FM2011 Patch 11.3 and data is now available to download.... See below for information

File Includes

• Fully activated Level 7 Regional Premier Divisions: Evo-Stik Premier League, Zamaretto Premier League & Ryman Premier League
  • Fully activated Level 8 Regional First Divisions: Evo-Stik Premier League First Division North and South, Zamaretto League First Division Central and South/West, Ryman Division One North and South ***All Level 8 leagues revert to 22 teams in 2011/2012***
  • Inactive Level 9 County Divisions created to allow promotion / relegation to Regional First Divisions
  • Added Regional Division Cups: Northern League Cup, Northern League President's Cup, Northern League Chairman's Cup, Southern League Cup, Isthmian League Cup, Southern League Championship Match, Isthmian Charity Shield, Northern Premier Peter Swales Shield
  • FA Cup rebuilt to include Extra Preliminary, Preliminary and 1st Qualifying Rounds
  • FA Trophy rebuilt to include all qualifying rounds
  • All County FA Senior Cups added ***Please note - Cups are not dynamic and teams with starting reputation of below 900 always field their first team***
  • Awards - 6 added per Level 7 and 8 League Division, i.e; Player of the Month, Manager of the Month, Team of the Week, Top Goalscorer, Player of the Season & Manager of the Season
  • Added missing City 'inhabitants range' and 'attraction' data
  • Added missing Club 'nicknames', 'city' and 'year founded' data
  • Added Media Sources for non-league football
  • All the league and cup dates are based on a realistic schedule to avoid fixture clashes.
  • A reasonable estimate of prize money is included for all competitions. Accurate prize money is included for the FA Cup and FA Trophy.

Unlike other files, my file has been created from scratch with all new data added to the brand new SI FM2011 data to ensure no conflicts occur.

The file has been tested until 2038 and no crashes have occurred.

Subscribe to this thread to be notified of progress on these league files as well as to be informed of potential release dates.

Alternatively you can follow me on Twitter for the latest information @thewashbag

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download

The file is available in two versions, with or without County FA Cups.

Version 5.2 for FM2011 Data Update 11.3 ONLY - Download Here ***By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'***

Version 5.12for FM2011 Data Update 11.3 ONLY *WITH COUNTY CUPS DISABLED* - Download Here ***By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'***

Version 5.2 is compatible with FM2011 Patch 11.3 which you can obtain from here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/257508-Football-Manager-2011-January-Update-and-11.3-Patch-OUT-NOW!

See bottom of this post for complete changelist

Levels 7 & 8 League Activation **PLEASE READ & FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!**

1. Extract the .dbc file "V5.2 Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 & 8" to the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data folder in your My Documents (PC) / Documents (MAC) folder. If there is no 'editor data' folder then please create one and copy the folder into it.
  2. Load FM2011
  3. Select ‘Preferences’ and go to the ‘Display/Sound’ tab. UNTICK use skin cache. TICK ‘Always Reload Skin on Confirm’
  4. When completed, leave preferences and ‘Start A New Game’
  5. In the dialog window that pops up, TICK the change box.
  6. Select the LATEST file (v5.2) in the list, if not already. Deselect ALL OLD VERSIONS!
  7. Start a new game as normal, selecting FM2011 update 11.3 and select the English Leagues down to the Regional First Divisions.
  8. Select 'Add Key Staff' and 'Add Players to Active Teams'.
  9. Ensure 'Use Real Fixtures when Available' is ticked
  10. Select 'Custom Database' and add 'Load All Players Based in England'

These files are not saved game compatible and require a new game to be started.

You may experience issues because you are loading other editor .xml or .dbc files that are causing a conflict. Previously my file was split into 15 separate files, now these are all combined into 1, so you just need to activate the latest file. If you are having problems then please:

1. Delete everything in the 'editor data' folder.

2. Download the latest v5.2 file

3. Extract the .dbc v5.2 Uncle Ron's FM2011 England Levels 7 and 8 file to the 'editor data' folder

4. Start a new game as per the league activation instructions

Media Instructions

Thanks to daniellewis_789 for allowing me to include his excellent media update in my file, including an exclusive media update for the new competitions added as part of my league expansion.

# British_Mediav6.1.edt

# British_Journalistsv6.1.edt

# AND Extra_Media_Sources.edt, which is only to be used in conjunction with the Uncle Ron update.

# These .edt files should be placed in... depending on which patch and/or steam is being used.

# Retail - Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\db\1100\edt OR Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2011\data\db\1100\edt

# 11.3 - Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\edt OR Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1130\db\1130\edt

# Make sure the 3 .edt files are ticked in the 'Extra Data' section of Preferences on the FM intro screen.

# You must start a new game for these changes to take effect.

If you have any issues, make sure you've read the Editor Forum FAQ thread at http://community.sigames.com/showthr...r-Features-FAQ.

FAQ

* Can you explain the English Non-league system?

The BBC Sport website has an excellent guide to how the English non-league system operates - LINK

This file includes levels 1 to 8 activated, which is down to step 4 in the English Non-League pyramid:

Capture3.png

* Why is my team in the Northern Premier League, shouldn't they be in the Isthmian League?

One of the qwerks of the English non league steps is how much change there is every season. This all depends on which teams are selected for promotion from Level 9 that may not easily fit into the regional geography of Levels 7 and 8. For Football Manager this is a problem as whilst rules have been set for each league and the vast majority of teams, unfortunately you can't programme common sense into the data editor. On the rare occasion you may find a team sorted into the wrong division, be rest assured that when the first opportunity arises to place them back into their correct division the game will sort them correctly.

* Why do I need to add All Key Staff?

I recommend you tick 'Add key staff'. That way all the staff you need, i.e. a physio and assistant manager will be generated for the clubs where there is not one set in the database.

* Are you planning on providing a data update for these teams so they have the correct players and staff etc?

This is not a player data update, no players have been added or their stats amended and I have no intention of adding this information.

* Why are Ilkeston playing in the Blue Square North and Winsdor & Eton and Leyton in the game?

In real life, following the withdrawal of Ilkeston from the Blue Square North in September 2010 the league will operate with only 21 teams with 2 relegation places, to be expanded back up to its full compliment of 22 teams and 3 relegation places for the 2011/2012 season.

I have decided these files will operate as per the line-up on the first league fixture of the 2010/2011 season, so Ilkeston, Windsor & Eton and Leyton are reinstated into their respective leagues. The same also applies to point deductions, i.e. those not in-place at the start of the season are not included.

* County FA Cups: Will my first team always play in the County Cup?

The County Cups are taken seriously by the majority of Level 7 and 8 clubs. As a result I decided to allow some clubs to always field their first teams. All Premier, Football League and Conference clubs with all other clubs with a starting reputation of 900 or above will field their reserve teams. Allowing the lower club first teams to compete increases competition and a vital source of income.

Unfortunately the cups are not dynamic, so if you are the manager of Hungerford, for example, will always field their first team, even if you get them to the Premier League.

If you are not interested in the County Cups I have provided a second download with these competitions disabled.

* What is the rulebook?

The editor is limited in what match and competition rules can be input. As an example, clubs in Levels 7 and 8 are only permitted to give a player a contract, known as League Forms, for one playing season only.

I've reviewed the Isthmian, Southern and Northern League Handbooks and Rules and I have devised a simple rule book for gamers to follow (if they wish) to help make playing these leagues more realistic. The Rulebook PDF is combined within the file download.

Thanks to:

Nobby_McDonald for his help with testing the Beta file!

Magicmastermind124 for all his assistance with the Advanced Editor

...and all those who've contributed by providing league and cup information...this file couldn't have been made without you!

And Finally...Please Note:

By downloading this file you agree to not re-release it or host it in its original form, or in any edited form, without first seeking and obtaining my express prior permission - this includes redistribution of this file in 'Megapacks'. Please PM me if you wish to discuss link the download to your site.

Other Files You May Like:

British Media and Journalist Files - Link

All England Stadium Pack - Link

English Logo Pack to Level 11 by schweigi - Link

FM2011 Metalic Logopack - Link

Changelist

[b]Version 5.2 | Released 5th September 2011
[/b]
eng_reg_prm_division_v10 - Fixed Southern Premier Division not scheduling in second season if 'use real fixtures' was not ticked.

[b]Version 5.1 | Released 2nd July 2011

[/b]eng_reg_prm_division_v9 - Fixed Manchester United appearing in Southern Premier Division after season 1

[b]Version 5.0 | Released 1st June 2011[/b]

eng_v108: Created 2010 versions of some league cups
eng_v109: FA Cup Extra Prelim and Prelim rounds schedule on same date
eng_prm: Premier League fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_first: nPower Championship fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_second: npower League One fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_third_v2: nPower League Two fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_conf_v2: BSB Premier fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_con2_region_v1: BSB North/South fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_con2_region_v1: Removed Ilkeston Town
eng_reg_prm_division_v7: Level 7 fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_reg_prm_division_v7: Removed Windsor & Eton
eng_reg_first_division_v7: Level 8 fixtures implemented for 2010/11 season
eng_reg_first_division_v8: Removed Leyton
eng_fa_trophy_v4: Added 2010 version which includes Ilkeston, Leyton and Windsor & Eton
eng_fa_trophy_v5: 1st two rounds now schedule on same date
eng_reg_first_division_v9:  Separated the Northern Premier League and the Southern Football League first divisions from their multiple competition section of eng_reg_first_division to ensure all the fixtures work for 2010
eng_reg_first_division_v10:  Fixed fixtures not working in some leagues by changing league schedule dates
eng_reg_first_division_v11: Changed fixture dates for Northern D1N Playoffs to reflect real life changes for this year
eng_reg_prm_division_v8: Changed number of relegation spots in 2010/11 to ensure that the Level 7 divisions are balanced from 2011/12 season
eng_reg_first_division_v12: Changed number of teams promoted from Level 9 in 2010/11 to ensure that the Level 8 divisions are balanced from 2011/12 season
eng_club_data_v2:  Glapwell’s stadium changed to Hall Corner to fix incorrect fixture dates

[b]Version 4.0.4 | Released 19th March 2011[/b]

eng_v107 - Fixed issue with Welsh based teams not playing in English reserve leagues sometimes
eng_v107 - Free transfers can now be registered outside a window in the Premiership
eng_third_v1 - Compatible with 11.3 Patch changes
eng_conf_v2 - Compatible with 11.3 Patch changes

[b]Version 4.0.3 | Released 17th March 2011[/b]

eng_v106 - Fixed no pre-season for teams promoted from Level 9 to Regional First Division

[b]Version 4.0.2 | Released 11th March 2011[/b]

eng_v105 - Moved Southern League Championship Match 1 week earlier to avoid clash with start of Conference N/S
eng_reg_prm_division_v5 - Added Easter Saturday and Easter Monday as required match days
eng_reg_prm_division_v6 - Removed draw date for Play-offs
eng_reg_first_division_v5 - Added Easter Saturday and Easter Monday as required match days
eng_reg_first_division_v6 - Removed draw date for Play-offs

[b]Version 4.0.1 | Released 10th March 2011[/b]

eng_v104 - Moved Peter Swales Shield final 1 week earlier to ensure no clash with start of Conference N/S

[b]Version 4.0 | Released 9th March 2011[/b]

eng_v83 - Improved Red Insure Cup scheduling
eng_v84 - Extended Somerset Premier Cup to 29 teams and added history. Added history to Staffs Senior Cup
eng_v85 - Fixed 3 letter name for Suffolk Premier Cup, extended to 22 teams and completed history
eng_v86 - Added history to Surrey Senior Cup
eng_v87 - Added replays to Sussex Senior Cup and completed history
eng_v88 - Completed history for West Riding Cup
eng_v89 - Completed history for Worcestershire Senior Cup
eng_reg_config_v5 - Added missing Fair Play Awards
eng_v96 - Moved Isthmian Charity Shield to 20th July 2010
eng_v97 - ***deleted***
eng_v98 - Chairmans Cup now takes place in May and winner qualifies for next season's Peter Swales Shield
eng_v99 - Chairmans Cup Final now does not take place at neutral venue
eng_v100 - Merged eng_fa_cup_v9 into eng.dbc file and added existing L10 teams to division
eng_v101 - Added Extra Preliminary Round to FA Cup allowing some Level 10 teams to enter
eng_reg_first_division_v5 - Fixed 13 teams being added to Level 8 Child Competition for 2011/2012 
eng_reg_prm_division_v3 - Ryman Premier League now scheduled to run 21/08/2010 to 30/04/2011
eng_reg_first_division_v6 - Ryman Division One N/S now scheduled to run 21/08/2010 to 30/04/2011 
eng_v102 - County FA Cups only are active comps if at least Level 7 is selected
eng_v103 - Extended the pre-season friendly match period for Levels 7 and 8
eng_reg_prm_division_v4 - Fixed Play-offs not seeding 0-3-1-2
eng_reg_first_division_v7 - Fixed Play-offs not seeding 0-3-1-2
eng_county_data_v1 - Added additional missing club and stadium information for Level 9 and 10 clubs

[b]Version 3.2 | Released 6th February 2011[/b]

eng_fa_cup_v8 - Further improved FA Cup TV scheduling
eng_fa_cup_v9 - Fixed number of regions for preliminary and qualifying rounds 
eng_fa_trophy_v3 - Fixed number of regions for preliminary and qualifying rounds
eng_v73 - Added Wiltshire Senior Cup and competition histories
eng_v75 - Expanded Norfolk Senior Cup to 11 teams and added Norwich City Reserves
eng_v76 - Completed history for Berks & Bucks Senior Cup, Birmingham Senior Cup and Cheshire Senior Cup
eng_v77 - Completed history for Durham Challenge Cup & Essex Senior Cup
eng_v78 - Completed history for Hants Senior Cup & Herts Senior Cup
eng_v79 - Completed history for Lancs Senior Cup & Liverpool Senior Cup
eng_v80 - Completed history for London Senior Cup, Manchester Senior Cup, Middlesex Senior Cup & Northumberland Senior Cup
eng_v81 - Added Carrow Road as final venue for Norfolk Senior Cup and completed competition history
eng_v82 - Fixed Manchester Senior Cup clashes with league fixtures
eng_reg_config_v3 - Amended northern boundary for Isthmian Premier League

[b]Version 3.1 | Released 21.01.2011[/b]

eng_fa_cup_v5 - Fixed leagues not scheduling fixtures on date of FA Cup 1st Round
eng_reg_prm_divsion_v2 - Fixed league fixture scheduling avoiding clashes with all
eng_reg_prm_division_v2 - Removed league break periods
eng_freg_first_division_v3 - Fixed league fixture scheduling avoiding clashes with all
eng_freg_first_division_v3 - Removed league break periods
eng_v64 - Altered all County Cups to not schedule the competitions on stage setup
eng_v64 - Added additional competition histories
eng_v65 - Added Northern Premier Peter Swales Challenge Shield
eng_v65 - Fixed potential conflict between Preliminary Rounds for Evo-Stik President's Cup and Chairman's Cup
eng_reg_config_v2 - Added Isthmian League Fair Play Awards
eng_v66 - Added Isthmian League Charity Shield
eng_v67 - Corrected Isthmian League Cup fixtures
eng_v68 - Corrected fixture offsets for Southern League Cup
eng_v69 - Corrected County Cup dates to ensure no clashes with new Isthmian and Southern League Cup dates
eng_v70 - Fixed team qualification for Regional league super cups and competition history recording
eng_v70 - Updated some competition histories
eng_v71 - Changed Wiltshire Premier Shield to 2 leg semi-final
eng_v72 - Updated some County Cup histories

[b]Version 3.0 | Released 30.12.2010[/b]

eng_reg_first_division_v2 - Combined all 3 21, 22 and 23 team edits into single file
eng_reg_first_division_v2 - Enabled expansion of Southern First Division South / South West to 22 teams from 21 for 2011/2012 and beyond, reduced Northern Premier First Division North to 22 teams from 23 for 2011/2012 and beyond
eng_v17 - Added County Cup system
eng_v18 - Added Wiltshire Premier Shield
eng_v19 - Added Bedfordshire Senior Cup
eng_v20 - Rebuilt Red Insure Cup, Evo-Stilk Challenge Cup and Evo-Stik Chairman's cup as a result of league number changes for 2011/2012 and beyond
eng_v21 - Added Berks & Bucks Senior Invitation Cup
eng_v22 - Fixed Evo-Stik Challenge Cup Final, Championship Manager Cup Final and Chairman's Cup Final being played at football league grounds
eng_v23 - Added Birmingham Senior Challenge Cup
eng_v24 - Added Cambridgeshire Invitation Cup
eng_v25 - Added Cheshire Senior Cup
eng_v26 - Added Cornwall Senior Cup
eng_v27 - Added Cumberland Senior Cup
eng_v28 - Added Derbyshire Senior Challenge Cup
eng_v29 - Added Devon St Lukes Challenge Cup
eng_v30 - Added Dorset Senior Cup
eng_v31 - Added Durham Challenge Cup
eng_v32 - Added East Riding Senior Cup
eng_v33 - Added Essex Senior Cup
eng_v34 - Added Gloucestershire Senior Challenge Cup
eng_v35 - Added Hampshire Senior Cup
eng_v36 - Added Herefordshire Senior Cup
eng_v37 - Rebuilt Gloucestershire, Hampshire & Herefordshire cups to allow first teams of rep <900 to compete
eng_v37 - Altered County Cup schedule to ensure all matches are played on County Cup specific dates to minimise potential for clashes
eng_v38 - Rebuilt Beds, Berks & Bucks, Birmingham cups to allow first teams of rep <900 teams to compete
eng_v39 - Rebuilt Cambs, Cheshire, Cornwall, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, East Riding & Essex cups to allow first teams of rep <900 teams to compete
eng_v40 - Added Hertfordshire Senior Challenge Cup
eng_v41 - Added Kent Senior Cup
eng_v42 - Added Lancashire Senior Cup (Fictional)
eng_v43 - Added Leics & Rutland Challenge Cup
eng_v44 - Added Lincolnshire Senior Cup (Fictional)
eng_v45 - Added Liverpool Senior Cup
eng_v46 - Added London Senior Cup
eng_v47 - Added Manchester Premier Cup & Manchester Senior Cup
eng_v48 - Added Middlesex Senior Challenge Cup
eng_v49 - Added Northants Senior Cup
eng_v50 - Added North Riding Senior Cup
eng_v51 - Added Northumberland Senior Cup
eng_v52 - Added Nottinghamshire Senior Cup
eng_v53 - Added Oxon Senior Cup
eng_v54 - Added Sheffield & Hallamshire Senior Cup
eng_v55 - Added Shropshire Senior Cup
eng_v56 - Added Staffordshire Senior Cup
eng_v57 - Added Suffolk Premier Cup
eng_v58 - Added Surrey Senior Cup
eng_v59 - Added Sussex Senior Challenge Cup
eng_v60 - Added West Riding Senior Cup
eng_v61 - Added Worcestershire Senior Cup
eng_v62 - Added Norfolk Senior Cup
eng_v63 - Added Southern League Championship Match
eng_county_stadium_data - Added missing stadiums for County Cup clubs
eng_referees - Added 229 real life referees

[b]Version 2.3 | Released 08.12.2010[/b]

eng_reg_premier_division_v1 - Fixed fixture scheduling on 26th & 27th December 2010
eng_reg_first_division_21_teams_v1 - Fixed fixture scheduling on 26th & 27th December 2010
eng_reg_first_division_22_teams_v1 - Fixed fixture scheduling on 26th & 27th December 2010
eng_reg_first_division_23_teams_v1 - Fixed fixture scheduling on 26th & 27th December 2010
eng_v15 - Fixed incorrect maximum number of teams assigned to Red Insure Cup
eng_v16 - Added new runner ups for Red Insure Cup
eng_v16 - Removed 2010 competition history for Evo-Stik Chairman's Cup

[b]Version 2.2 for FM 2011 Patch 11.1.1 and Update 11.1.0[/b]

eng_v13 - Changed name of Northern Premier League to Evo-Stik Premier Division, Evo-Stik Division One North, Evo-Stik Division One South
eng_v13 - Changed name of Isthmian League to Ryman Premier Division, Ryman Division One North, Ryman Division One South
eng_v13 - Changed name of Southern League to Zamaretto League Premier Division, Zamaretto Division One Central, Zamaretto Division One South/West
eng_v13 - Changed name of Southern League Cup to Red Insure League Cup
eng_v13 - Changed name of Isthmian League Cup to Championship Manager Cup
eng_v13 - Changed name of Northern League Cups to Evo-Stik Challenge Cup, Evo-Stik Chairman's Cup, Evo-Stik President's Cup
eng_v14 - Updated competition history for Red Insure Cup
eng_v14 - Updated competition history for Evo-Stik Challenge Cup
eng_v14 - Updated competition history for Evo-Stik Chairman's Cup
eng_v14 - Updated competition history for Evo-Stik President's Cup
eng_reg_config_v1 - Renamed all Level 7 and 8 awards to correspond to sponsor name changes

[b]Version 2.1 for FM 2011 Patch 11.1.1 and Update 11.1.0[/b]

Rebuilt Levels 7 and 8 from scratch through the Advanced Panels to provide more realistic gamer experience. Key new features include:
- Correct Levels 7 and 8 discipline rules
- Correct Levels 7 and 8 fixture rules
- Correct Levels 7 and 8 match rules, i.e.; no more than 5 loan players in match squad and no more than 2 trialists in match squad
- Correct Levels 7 and 8 transfer rules, i.e.; transfer window closes on 31 March in any given year
- Correct Levels 7 and 8 loan rules, i.e.; maximum of 16 loans per club during season, maximum of 12 short term loans per season, maximum of 2 short term loans at any time and maximum of 4 long term loans per season
- Added Administration rules for Levels 7 and 8, giving 10 point deduction if club enter administration by last Friday in March
- Added realistic fixture scheduling, i.e.; matchdays on Bank Holidays, Boxing Day, Boxing Day Bank Holiday, New Years Year or New Years Day Bank Holiday
- Added realistic sorting for play-off matches
- Added fixture breaks for leagues to avoid clashes with cup competitions
- Added FA Ground Grading Requirements for Levels 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (Football League =min  5000 inc 1000 seats, Step 1 = min 4000 inc 500 seats, Step 2 = min 3000 inc 250 seats, Step 3 = min 1950 inc 250 seats and Step 4 = min 1300 inc 150 seats)
- Rebuilt SI FA Cup without loss of features to expand competition to include 2 additional rounds and regionalised draws, i.e. Preliminary Round and 1st Qualifying Round.
- Rebuilt SI FA Trophy without loss of features to expand competition to include 2 additional rounds and regionalised draws, i.e. Preliminary Round and 1st Qualifying Round.
- Added u18 Youth Leagues specific for Levels 7 and 8

[b]Build 11.1.25[/b]

Initial Release for FM Data Update 11.1.0

[b]Build 11.1.24[/b]

Added remaining missing city data

[b]Build 11.1.23[/b]

Fixed kick off times for Regional Cups
Added remaining history for Southern League Cup
Amended Southern League Cup to 2 leg final
Added loan rules
Added league match squad rules

Looking forward to this...will you have all the cups added as well? Any idea of a release date? Wanting to take Croydon athletic to the top! Appreciate the work your doing!

Cups... awards and everything else!

Absoluetly brilliant, thank you.

Can you confirm if Bracknell Town will be included?

Many thanks!!!

Bracknell are playing in the Hellenic League Premier Division (Level 9) which is not an active league, however they could be promoted into the Southern League.

Ok cool - cheers.

Gotta say this mod last year was one of the best times I had with Football Manager, played a lower league team for 17 years (not real time - although the missus may claim it felt that long) and never got them higher then Div 2, but bloody good time!

Can't wait to do it all again!

Are you adding regional divisions to clubs? It's either level 8 or 9 that a lot of clubs don't have them (they seem to be in for level 7 clubs).

Out of interest how did you get around the Ilkeston and BSN issues?

Uncle Ron your a legend!

I very much enjoy using your extension of the leagues and I can't wait to try your new one for the football league. Would anyone be interested in teaming up to release the graphics for this with me? I started to do this with the previous version but I never got around to finishing it. Would be awesome to release a graphics pack for this and any help would be appreciated :)

Okey, so I am very keen on starting a game tonight. Honestley is there a chance for you to release this version tonight? Or do you recommend that I use the "superbladesman" version instead?

I'm afraid this won't be available as quickly as you wish.

I could release later today, but I can't guarantee that it will work.

Adding the lower levels to existing competitions requires significant input of data to ensure long term playability of the game.

Perhaps you could wait a few days?

Well I am home alone, since my missus and my two kids went to see their granny, so I wished for this opportunity. :)

How far have you tested it?

I mean, I can be a "rabbit".. if it's crashing, I'll take the whole blame. :)

PM me, if you consider uploading "beta-rabbit"..

UPDATE: All leagues and cups have been added and they work correctly. FA Trophy has been altered to extend to include all rounds.

Wow, absolutely brilliant !!!! It was the only problem in your work, last year (sure, not your fault but due to editor's limits...).

And what about FA Cup ?

Wow, absolutely brilliant !!!! It was the only problem in your work, last year (sure, not your fault but due to editor's limits...).

And what about FA Cup ?

I will be running a test with the FA Cup later this week, probably after the initial release is made available for download.

Great work Uncle Ron. Look forward to downloading this when it is finished and appreciating your hard work.

I enjoy using your version of the leagues as I can rest assured that they will be as realistic and accurate as possible. :thup:

Do you know if SI have improved the regional sorting in FM11? Or will you have to put in a lot of work to get it sorted?

Great work Uncle Ron. Look forward to downloading this when it is finished and appreciating your hard work.

I enjoy using your version of the leagues as I can rest assured that they will be as realistic and accurate as possible. :thup:

Do you know if SI have improved the regional sorting in FM11? Or will you have to put in a lot of work to get it sorted?

Cheers for your comments.

Regional sorting seems similar to FM2010.

There is a new field in the editor to designate divisions to promote / relegate teams to / from which helps a bit.

So no problems here with the FA Vase or the awards as in RTC´s file? :-) Appreciate all the work you people do.

This file doesn't include the FA Vase and in my test to 2020 I've noted no issues with awards.

So no problems here with the FA Vase or the awards as in RTC´s file? :-) Appreciate all the work you people do.

Both the files have been fixed as we hadn't enabled level 9 and 10 as view only which we have done now.

UPDATE: Holiday test now past 10 seasons. Regional sorting issues now overcome! Finalising some data before release by end of tomorrow at latest.

WOW it will be out before I receive the game......

thanks for this :-) really enjoyed last years version

I've been doing some beta testing for Uncle Ron and I'm pleased with the results. Even with this relatively early build, Ron has got the regional sorting much better than the version I used for my 2010 save. The FA Cup (original) and FA Trophy (amended) also seem to be working fine too.

I've holidayed four seasons now and only come across two main issues.

1. Ashford (Middlesex) keep getting moved from league to league, having played in the Isthmian, Northern and Southern Leagues in the first three seasons.

2. After getting relegated, King's Lynn were shunted into the Isthmian First Division South. The North would be feasible but certainly not the South.

There are a couple of minor things too but these are just cosmetic and won't affect the gameplay.

It's just a shame the editor won't allow the FA Cup to be altered to allow for the First Qualifying Round without screwing up prize money and TV money.

It's looking very good for everybody to enjoy. :)

Edit: Ashford have now settle down as they prepare for their third straight season in the Southern League.

Edit 2: King's Lynn won the Isthmian First Division South playoffs and have been promoted into the Northern Premier League Premier Division. :D

Edit 3: One thing I've forgot to tell Ron in the emails... it almost always seems to be that the teams getting relegated out of the regional first divisions come back into them the following season. A long standing FM issue...

Regional sorting does work much better in FM2011 as you can set the promotion/relegation league for individual divisions. Combined with the regional bounderies this is a major improvement in FM2011.

Very good work, Ron.

And what about FA Cup ?
It's just a shame the editor won't allow the FA Cup to be altered to allow for the First Qualifying Round without screwing up prize money and TV money.

.... Aaaargh, this was the (very bad) news I was afraid of....

Damned editor, I would understand if we're trying to "alterate" a championship/cup structure, but we're only trying to "see" a competition since the beginning.... :mad:

.... Aaaargh, this was the (very bad) news I was afraid of....

Damned editor, I would understand if we're trying to "alterate" a championship/cup structure, but we're only trying to "see" a competition since the beginning.... :mad:

Not quite. A large number of teams in the playable leagues on Ron's file enter in the First Qualifying Round. There are also Extra Preliminary and Preliminary Rounds but these aren't vital in the game as the teams in question don't enter at this stage.

I'm pleased to announce the release of Build 11.1.25 for FM2011 Data Update 11.1.0, which is now available to download.

See post #2 for details.

Please ensure you add retain all players from England in the custom database feature when setting up a new game

Enjoy :)

Please feel free to post any feedback and of any issues with the league expansion file.

Archived