FM2011 - Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues

uncle ron

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do but when i load up the database it doesn't bring up the national rules for his file ??

That's because this file was created in the Advanced Rules. Check out the Advanced Rules thread for how that works.

What do you want to change?

I just want to add the Northern League, North West Counties and North East Counties with Cups into your league structure but when i load your file up the nation rules aren't there for me to add these leagues and i have to start from scratch using the nation rules why aren't yours showing up in the data editor ??? Will check and have a look cheers john

cel1234 as has been stated this release has been created using the Advanced Rules and not Nation Rules, to add the leagues you will not only have to download the Advanced Rules activation but you'll also need a good knowledge of how to use it. Unless you're good at this kind of thing I doubt you'll be able to get the leagues added.

My 2nd Season will not Start im with Leek won the Evo Div 1 last season but my game will not promote me or update any fixtures any ideas anyone ?

Can you tell us a bit more about your game. What leagues you loaded, what size database and whether you started with any other 3rd party updates?

Can you tell us a bit more about your game. What leagues you loaded, what size database and whether you started with any other 3rd party updates?

You must check "Use real fixtures when available" when create a game. I had the same problem and that worked for me.

why do I get crash dump when i start loading a new game

You really need to provide more information...

Try this

You may experience issues because you are loading other editor .xml or .dbc files that are causing a conflict. Previously my file was split into 15 separate files, now these are all combined into 1, so you just need to activate the latest file. If you are having problems then please:

1. Delete everything in the 'editor data' folder.

2. Download the latest v5.2 file

3. Extract the .dbc v5.2 Uncle Ron's FM2011 England Levels 7 and 8 file to the 'editor data' folder

4. Start a new game as per the league activation instructions

I don't think i did tick use real fixtures to be fair, so i presume that is my problem with that game...

I started a new game now and followed all the instructions to the letter, do you think that my game will be ok now or is there a possibility of it going again..

Im using V5.1 Should i just scrap and use V5.2 ??

I don't think i did tick use real fixtures to be fair, so i presume that is my problem with that game...

I started a new game now and followed all the instructions to the letter, do you think that my game will be ok now or is there a possibility of it going again..

Im using V5.1 Should i just scrap and use V5.2 ??

I'd use 5.2 if you are going to start a new game.

• 3 weeks later...
Uncle Ron, will there be a file for FM12?:-) Would appreciate that since its the best file for FM 11. And if so, do you have any release date in mind?

There will be a release of this file for FM2012. Usually within a few weeks of the game release.

i loaded all players from england & i stil got Man Utd entered into the 2nd tier wiltshire county cup

i dont know why this was????

thanks for the file again

i can prepare a extra media file again if you want me to?

regards

daniel

i loaded all players from england & i stil got Man Utd entered into the 2nd tier wiltshire county cup

i dont know why this was????

thanks for the file again

i can prepare a extra media file again if you want me to?

regards

daniel

Did you load all divisions down to Level 8 when starting a new game?

ps - Yes it would be great if I could put your media file into the download pack for FM12

yes i did

i am gathering info on awards histories for your file & extra county cup histories

i already have complete derbyshire county cup history from 1880's

& southern premier to goalscoreres & NPL goalscorers & fairplay award histories

Hi Uncle Ron. I have never played this before, but I think this is a great idea. Especially since rather than reporting for Faversham Town's 1st team. I can manage them! Do you have a rough date that you think this could be ready for. Perhaps the start of November?

I should be able to provide a more concrete ETA for the release later this evening.

Please keep any discussion or questions on the FM2012 version in this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276730-FM2012-FMUpdates-England-Levels-7-amp-8-Southern-Isthmian-amp-Northern-Leagues

Ty, Sir Ron. I have one last question. Does this update leagues allows promotion? Coz I want to start in lower league and promote my team to Premier League.

Ty for this Brilliant update Sir Ron.

Yes it allows promotion.

Archived