World Cup Final 2010 - Netherlands vs Spain

gillsminnow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kicking the ball back to Casillas was sportsmanship.

Kicking the corner back to Casillas because he misjudged the bounce was being chumps.

Holland were kicking the ball back to Casillas anyway after an incident that occured iirc.

Criticising sportmanship? Seriously?
Kicking the ball back to Casillas was sportsmanship.

Kicking the corner back to Casillas because he misjudged the bounce was being chumps.

This to be honest.

This is a World Cup final, not an early season warm up friendly.

If they'd have scored from the corner and won the World Cup, it wouldn't have been unsporting behaviour, it'd have been that the keeper cocked up.

If this isnt antifootball then i dont know how to call it. Dutch are breaking the game and its working so far for them thanks to the coward ref.

It's been quite interesting I think. Does Lawrenson think all matches have to be end to end mistakes and long balls to be exciting? He is such a whinging bastard.

Holland are dirty bastards, but it's working, seems to be the only way to take Spain out of their stride.

I have no sympathies for the Spaniards, but for the sake of football they really need to win this one. These diving and kicking cheats in orange winning the title would be a disgrace to the beautiful game. It's bad enough the dreadful referee didn't send at least one of them off.

I wonder what sense of Justice does this referee have. Maybe he has a reminiscence of Orange Allegiance. Maybe he's a mental weak. Maybe he doesn't have the level to be at a World Cup.

Probably he thinks justice is equality. Thus, tries to compensate by favouring the talentless.

De Jong and Van Bommel should have been sent off. De Jong should have been taken by police too. How crap.

Holland is here because God and lady luck are great.

That's the point.

They showed fair play by kicking it back to him. He misjudged it. Not Holland's fault.

I can see where you are coming from, but it wasn't all his fault after a horrid bounce of the ball which made him mis-judge it.

Wow, this game is so dull, we're reduced to talking about the most pointless thing in the game :D

Archived