Wow -- Best Regen Ever?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's grown 2 inches in just a few days :D

He'll be about 8' 6" by the time he's 20 years old :D

Speaking of which, I had a play with the editor, since you can see player sizes now in the ME. I started a "joke" save just to have a look. Players at eight feet tall and overweight looks funny as heck compared to "normal" players.

Speaking of which, I had a play with the editor, since you can see player sizes now in the ME. I started a "joke" save just to have a look. Players at eight feet tall and overweight looks funny as heck compared to "normal" players.

It's cool eh, my 2 main strikers are 5'5 and 6'8, looks quite comical at times :p

Clarkie do you know how high his Injury Proneness attribute is?

I'd be amused if it was like 15

or a consistency of 1...now that would suck.

Ive got a regen like that

hes not as beast as your but close.....

he wasnt ridiculous at 14 like yours is but he 16 now and is looking like messi now

having david villa tutor him turned out extremely well....

you wanna see?

Naw man....8' 6" by the time he's 18 and 8' 11" by 20

after he wins everything in football he will want a new challenge....and promptly be drafted by the LA lakers :D

Naw man....8' 6" by the time he's 18 and 8' 11" by 20

after he wins everything in football he will want a new challenge....and promptly be drafted by the LA lakers :D

San Antoinio Spurs rules. :cool:

:D

Come on people those stats are impossible for a 14 year old, especially the physical ones, hes definately used fmrte.

yup either that or hes playing some game where they retire at 16 :p even the greatest players are nowhere near that, cristiano and messi and hes better than players ive seen in FML over a year and they are boosted in live with better stats.

i have the same problem, ive just signed the 3rd young german guy on 10.3 in the 1st season all are 15/16 and they have ridiculous stats surely its not a bug considering 1 of them was from a 2nd division team, not as good as the 1 posted here but not to bad tho

Lol, defo or even he aint a patch on majoo, i googled afghan names, i may actually make him but with a random PA.

For me ive never seen a 14 yr old as good as this thread, but if he is real then all i can say is this aint a Simulation game as im lead to believe ;)

7ft 10 and over 20 stone did you notice lol

and just to clear up, that aint a real regen guys, i just fun made him, if u didnt already realise :eek:

That's ALWAYS the problem when boasting about players/teams etc.

There ARE editors available. And therefore just by the law of common sense, such stats on such a young player will NEVER be taken seriously by many people.

For the record, i believe it is an edit

That's ALWAYS the problem when boasting about players/teams etc.

There ARE editors available. And therefore just by the law of common sense, such stats on such a young player will NEVER be taken seriously by many people.

For the record, i believe it is an edit

Aye i agree, i would love to believe hes real, but having never seen a player reach that ability even in football manager live, its hard and at 14 too, but if he his ill tell you where i found Afso ;)

Definitely an edit, just look at his physicals. At 14 that is impossible.

And that the guy has been in his save the whole season but not been posted before FMRTE was available for 10.3

Realistically, unless a player turns on 'attribute masking', and how many of us actually mask it ? They may as well use the scout too (although not yet available for 10.3) since in effect the scout program is just a time saver since you could look at every single player in the game anyway just by manually looking at the players in each club. And that it has taken him this ' long ' to spot him.

And that the guy has been in his save the whole season but not been posted before FMRTE was available for 10.3

Realistically, unless a player turns on 'attribute masking', and how many of us actually mask it ? They may as well use the scout too (although not yet available for 10.3) since in effect the scout program is just a time saver since you could look at every single player in the game anyway just by manually looking at the players in each club. And that it has taken him this ' long ' to spot him.

All that needs to be said .. :) because if i got a regen like that i would post him even if he is playing for another team ..

Archived