Wow -- Best Regen Ever?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you think Afso majoo's CA is :D

The max allowed is 200, but all 20s is well above this, Just look at Messi's CA

, and tell me that Afso's stats wont decrease significantly in some areas. 200 wont get you the perfect player, it will get you a very good all rounder or a top player in one or two postitions.

The max allowed is 200, but all 20s is well above this, Just look at Messi's CA

, and tell me that Afso's stats wont decrease significantly in some areas. 200 wont get you the perfect player, it will get you a very good all rounder or a top player in one or two postitions.

Aye they will decrease a lot, prob to mostly 16's

i know the screenshot is of an edited player but, is it possible to find regens that start out very good? im at liverpool and have a few promising youngsters but they all start so shocking they would struggle to play for a junior team.

id love to get a regen (the proper way, no editing) that was similar to the screenie at the start of this thread.

i know the screenshot is of an edited player but, is it possible to find regens that start out very good? im at liverpool and have a few promising youngsters but they all start so shocking they would struggle to play for a junior team.

id love to get a regen (the proper way, no editing) that was similar to the screenie at the start of this thread.

Doubt you will find one like that, but there are some that can play seniors well at 17 or so, search 14-16 yr olds with a value of 1m+ should be some good ens there

Aye, you could create one with a random PA, I created myself in one game, gave me a CA of 110 and a PA of -9, which im not sure but its around 150-180 PA random, some1 will have the exact figures, so i could become as good as say berbatov or only as good as Crouch :), Id like to be able to create a more random player like anything from 100-200 PA so he may become good or not.

People with the argument it's in the first season should know by now newgens spawn in the first season already.

But I still think he copied Modric, made him taller, German and 14 and lowered some stats to look like he could be a regen :p

There is nothing wrong with the birth date actually, he's born on 1.8.1994 and since the game date is 31.7.2009 on the second screenshot, it makes him 14 years and 364 days, which is consistent with the age shown.

Other than that, the attributes clearly show he's edited.

to be fair i think the pay cut isnt as suspicious as everyones making out

there is a limit on how much youth contracts can pay under 16/17s

like when i signed Lukaku for AC Milan in the first season he was on like 50 quid a week and then once his birthday passed went on a professional contract

the thing that gives it away is that a 14 yr old would never be that good, physical stats, and good technical stats while being either footed

the fact he tried to cover the date up is also pretty dodgy

this is the best iv ever seen a regen come through at such a young age

but you can see his physical stats are woeful and he is left only (with probably 1/20 for his weaker foot)

Picture14-1.png

Archived